logo

Quality Business Planning
Invester funding scam
5. (54 mins ago)
Speeddate.com
SCAM billing did not subscribe to it

Consumer Tips & Tricks

TOOK $99.00 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT

ZBIDDY.COM
Phone: 1-877-403-6978
ZBIDDY.COM
I PULLED UP THEIR WEB PAGE TO REGISTER FOR FREE JUST TO LOOK AT THE PRODUCTS THEY HAVE. AND BEFORE I KNEW IT THEY HAD CHARGED MY DEBIT CARD $99 WITHOUT ASKING. i CALLED THEM IMMEDIATLY AND THEY WOULD NOT REFUND MY MONEY. THEN THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO EMAIL $100 FOOD CERTIFICATE AND ADD $49.00 BACK TO MY CARD. I TOLD THEM I REALLY NEEDED MONEY BACK ON CARD I CAN NOT AFFORD THIS!. PER THE SUPERVISOR JASON I WAS TO USE THE 250 BIDS TO BID ON GIFT CARDS TO GET THE REST OF MY MONEY BACK AND I WAS GUARNTED TO WIN. HE REPEATED THAT 3 TIMES. AND IF I DID NOT THEN CALL BACK AND THEY WOULD RESET BIDS UNTIL I WIN. WELL I DID AND THEY GAVE ME SO MUCH TROUBLE. I JUST NEED MY FULL $99 BACK ON MY CARD. I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS A SCAM. THEY DO NOT MAKE THINGS VERY CLEAR. AND I DO NOT WANT TO WASTE MY TIME OR ENGERY BIDDING ON THING THAT I CAN NEVER WIN. PLEASE HELP ME GET MY MONEY BACK. THANKS CHRIS ISBELL

Comments United States Alibaba Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Feb, 2012 by   brandalina 0 Votes
The same thing happened to me I thought I was giving my credit card info for the future following the free 50 bids I found on facebook. I filled out the forms and as I was new to the site did not realize that on the right where I was filling out the information and my focus was at left me vulnerable to the left side of the site where when I punched the button submit I had bought a bulk 99 dollars of bids. I immediately called to complain and they attempted to give me a gift certificate to a somewhere to eat, I refused and wanted my money, they then offered me 25 % I refused and asked to speak to a supervisor, I was then offered 50% started screaming and stated i was going to call my attorney as it was all so fraudulent and they then stated I would be refunded in full. I still have not been refunded, they took away the additional bids, gave me a claim number and I have not received the email the woman reportedly sent while on the phone. Evil company!
 26th of Feb, 2012 by   officialzbiddy 0 Votes
As with other penny auction websites, to place bids and win products on Zbiddy, you must first register and purchase a bid package. The requirement to purchase bids is explicitly stated on the website and in the terms and conditions. If you were unaware that you were purchasing bids when entering your credit card information and selecting a package level, a ZBiddy Customer Service agent is in place to assist you with your concerns and can be reached at 1-888-406-6509 Monday thru Saturday from 8am to 12am EST.
 8th of Jun, 2012 by   mrchilley 0 Votes
The same thing happen to me also I emailed harshly statments of going to a higher authority and ect. they soon emailed me back giving me their number I called and demanded my money back 50% of my $99 was to be brought back to my credit card with a $100 gift card to eat. This done by email from zbibby billing department "Your refund for amount $49.50 has been processed. You should see the refund in your account in 5-7 business days, depending on your financial institution."

"Please feel free to contact us for any further queries."

I emailed them and refuse these actions for the $100 gift card and demanded my other $49.50 and soon after they emailed me saying they would contact me with one of their talented and caring loyalty team members however when the member called which was a lady with a strong accent talking fast I could not understand her and knew they had me on record I hung up and I called again this time it was a man i informed him that I want my money back. He informed me he cannot perform the action due to terms and condition i guess or terms of use Yet i tod him that I have no interest of using Zbibby website ever and I haven't use the 100 gift card he stiill refused to make the transaction so i got him to retieve his manger and he stated the process was done that all my money would be put back on my card so today i got the same email above I have yet to see my money back on due to the fact all this done yesterday and today and if not done I talked to my bank and a dispute will be done so I had a back up anyway but you have to contact them beat on them I found emails was very useful in the situation you should try that first see if they reply call after and see how that goes
 5th of Sep, 2012 by   Jane Wright 0 Votes
Contact their customer support. Zbiddy have a nice support team. They will only contact you if you are the winner. A company will not contact every bidder if they place a bid.
 25th of Sep, 2012 by   vittyjames 0 Votes
Registration is free at Zbiddy.They must have charged you bid packages.
 1st of Oct, 2012 by   bradjones 0 Votes
There is no fee on Zbiddy. To place bid, you have to purchase a bid package. This process is common among all the penny auction site.
 10th of Oct, 2012 by   NMKAD 0 Votes
Same happened to me ... I wonder how many thousands of people they have scammed!!! Wish I would have seen all the negative posts "prior" to thinking they merely "needed" a credit card on file to register with their site! So wrong!!!
 25th of Oct, 2012 by   samanthalawrence 0 Votes
I just want to say that my experience with zbiddy.com has been very pleasent. I started to receive my items that I won. Also have been notified by phone that one item was not availiable.
 16th of Mar, 2013 by   Jaalda_3 0 Votes
If you all were to just look at the site before you put your payment information in, then you would notice that as this is a Penny Auction website you have to purchase a bid package in order to bid. I enjoy this website, i've won over 14 items soo far in the last 10 hours of signing up.
 20th of May, 2013 by   SAZJ 0 Votes
OTRA EMPRESA FRADULENTA POR FAVOR NO DEN INFORMACION DE SI TARJETA DE CREDITO SON LADRONES Y TE ROBAN TUS 99 DOLLARES
 20th of May, 2013 by   SAZJ 0 Votes
Zbiddy.com una compny fradulenta es ladrona del sudor ajeno roban 99 dollares a todo el que visita su pajina si ves este anucio por favor no uses esta penny biddingy es un fraude
 26th of Sep, 2013 by   tazdev 0 Votes
I am waiting for my $100 gas card...HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO
 26th of Sep, 2013 by   tazdev 0 Votes
scam

2nd of Dec, 2013 by   SheQuin 0 Votes
Yes I went on the site and registered and it would not let me go further until I put in my credit card no., etc. I figured they had to have this incase I won a bid and then would be charged for the winning bid. But nooooooooooooooooooooooo, they freaking charged me $99 I sent 4 emails saying to cancel immediately and never heard back from them. SCAM...SCAM...SCAM... I am spreading the word you freaking thieves.

Boy was I suckered!!!

What is their phone no? They do not have it listed and now I know why. Thieves!!!

Chinese Nuke Scam