logo

Posted: 2011-10-18 by    Elinor French

REFUND

ZBIDDY,COM
ZBIDDY.COM
I LOGGED IN THIS MORNING, BOUGHT A $99 PACKAGE, GAVE MY VISA CREDIT CARD #, AND TRIED TO BID ON A KINDLE. wAS ON FOR A VERY LONG TIME, THEN MY COMPUTER WENT OFF LINE. WHEN I GOT BACK TO THE SITE THEY SAID I HAD NO CREDIT. I CALLED THE HELP NUMBER, HE SAID I HAD TO WAIT UNTIL I GOT MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT TO PUT IT INTO DISPUTE. I WANT MY CREDIT CARD CREDITED NOW.
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Oct, 2011 by   korena1966 0 Votes
kindle fire
 25th of Oct, 2011 by   korena1966 0 Votes
kindle fire information
 26th of Oct, 2011 by   robert_john 0 Votes
zbiddy is a nice site and easier to win. I won 6 items so far.
 10th of Nov, 2011 by   officialzbiddy 0 Votes
ZBiddy is proud to operate a Customer Service Desk that can be reached at 1-888-406-6509 Monday thru Saturday from 8am to 12am EST. One of our friendly agents is in place to assist you with any concerns that you have.
 19th of Dec, 2011 by   rocky125 0 Votes
i like to bid on zbiddy coz zbiddy is best penny aution site.
 29th of Feb, 2012 by   leena4ca 0 Votes
I have been a zbiddy customer for about 3 months and have won and received many very nice items including an ipad 2.
 24th of Jul, 2013 by   Oscar 49 0 Votes
guess what I Put 100 On their site Spent hours and ort Bid But Never Got my stuff?? Its Been 3 Mns
 28th of Oct, 2013 by   James Besaw 0 Votes
I won an Ipad on 7/30/2013 I have chatted and spoke with customer at least a dozen times with the same answer on every conversation. Expect to get an email with tracking number in the next few days with shipping information. It's now 10/28/2013. I just finnished chat with Nancy and was told my item would be shipped within a week. Same answer I got on 8/10/2013. This company does'nt stand behind their guarentee. Their chat has some pleasent customer reps but I think that their programedwit6h one answer. "YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEM IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS"
 9th of Nov, 2013 by   vrjf_my 0 Votes
I ALSO WAS TOLD THAT I HAD 25 FREE BIDS TO BEGIN WITH..BUT THEY WANTED CREDIT CARD NUMBERS IN CASE I BOUGHT SOMETHING. I ALSO BID ON A IPAD THAT EVENING, FOUND OUT THEY DID CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR $99 AND AFTER A FEW BIDS, I WAS TOLD I HAD NO MORE MONEY TO MAKE ANYMORE BIDS...WHY IS THIS COMPANY A SCAM? WHY ARE THEY STILL ON LINE DOING THIS. I NEVER BOUGHT ANYTHING, BID ON ONE ITEM A FEW TIMES AND EMAILED ZBIDDY SEVERAL TIMES BUT NO RESPONSE. IM TOLD NOW I HAVE TO REPORT THIS AS A FRAUD WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTE IT. THIS IS NOT RIGHT.

The Case Against Shell Landmark Human Rights Trial Wiwa v Shell