logo

ZBiddy, deirfeild beach Complaints & Reviews - no prize and bank charges

ZBiddy Contacts & Informations

ZBiddy

Posted: 2014-10-14 by

no prize and bank charges

zbiddy
434 s. military trail, fl 33442
deirfeild beach, United States
zbidyy.com
not only did i never receive what I won, but each 0.79 cent charge was being processed as an automatic re occurring payment so that when they bounced (cause I was short by $6, it went though even though I had no money in my account because it was set up as an auto payment. $6 turned into $150 after my bank charged me $35 per 0.79 cent transaction as insifficunt funds.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

ZBiddy - charge
zbiddy on line bidding
Sacramento
California
Phone: 916 421 0203

was conned into putting $159.00 on my credit card without fully explaining .Now everyone tells me it's a scam.The credit card people say's they can't help. what can you do to help?
 19th of Apr, 2011 by    -1 Votes
AGREE! YES! that ZBIDDY is definitely a big fraud. i suggest that you call this number 888-740-5065 to help you with your concern, i suggest it to you because their the one who fix my problem same thing as yours and i hope you take my suggestion...

God Speed!
 19th of Apr, 2011 by    -1 Votes
i fully disagree to what your saying "xenophobicons" why not call if its them who can help us fix our problem that wont cost a any cent from our pocket nor account
Xenophobicons = SCAM
 19th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
Don't think Xeno's the scammer here, he's not the one telling people repeatedly, from post to post, to call that number. Go away Fraud.
 19th of Apr, 2011 by    -1 Votes
repeating is what your looking for???? then what do call the repetition of this phrase "DONT CALL - this number is up on several complaints for wholly different companies " and "If you call that number - which doesn't answer by the way (called them on a burner - so no worries there), they will be able contact you, sell your number to third-parties, and possibly steal your personal information through the guise of helping you. Go away scammer - if it's a legit number, the FTC consumer help website can give them info.
That's ftc.gov " in every post.compare his post to mine before you judge...
I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU GUYS and if you don't want no more rebuttals, BUT DON'T BLAME ME IF YOU'RE ON A WRONG SIDE!!!

GOD bless...
 19th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
Yes, I'm betting some of the "complaints"..."they took money out of my account" are also them, setting themselves up to provide the number. Good work Xeno.
 19th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
should i laugh????how can they get a money from our account they dont even ask for our account info
..get sense my dear
 19th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
Idiot. That's the catch phrase on the phony post. English is obviously not your first language.
 19th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
opz! if not English then what ??????
 12th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
well, I guess no one has heard of law suits. File one or two. If they took my money I would take them to court.
 12th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
Credit card companies are a job, when it comes to getting back your money. You have to file suit aganist them, get them all in court, believe U will get some answers than. They have to pay $1000's in lawyer fees, they have to have an attorney if they are a corp. U don't, lern how to file it, they will pay you before they pay an attoney these large fees, they will not let you get a judgement aganist them. They will pay, been there, done that, every time a bank charges me a fee for any reason I file a law suit, have always been paid before the case comes up. They pay me back $35 and $75 filing fee or pay an attorney $5, 000. Now what do U think they will do.
 20th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes

ZBiddy - $159.00 charge on account not authorized.
Zbiddy.com
27023 Fiddlers Pass
San Antonio
Texas
Phone: 210-602-0612
rr.com

Glanced at website Zbiddy.com for optional bidding for electronics (similar to E bay). Found charges to my credit card for $ 159.00 as if I had purchased something. I have received nothing and bid on nothing. If the law does not correct this outright theft, then injustice will continue to be a way of life. Bill Burton
 24th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes

ZBiddy - not secure
Baltimore
Ohio

I can not get the computer to let me put in my account number to pay for my winnings. It says it is not a secure site
 15th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
We saw your comment, and I am sorry for your frustration with Zbiddy. I am seeing others going through the same thing you have.

They have submitted their claim on our website in hopes to get enough claims about Zbiddy to start a Class Action Lawsuit.

If you would like to participate in trying to get your money back and warn others about this scam please submit your claim on Scambook as well.

Source(s):
 27th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
Yes, I was scammed for $159 and spoke to a man named Serge at ZBiddy.com He said that no one has won the IPad item that I was bidding on last week. They stated that there were several minutes left to bid on that item at the time.
He told me that he will refund $100 off of my AMEX card and send an e-mail to me, I am still waiting for the e-mail to me.

Trust is s a bad thing. I asked if the $59 could be used for a donation and he said that he works for customer servive and cannot do that.
Robin
 1st of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes

ZBiddy - Over priced Products
ZBiddy.com
Iowa

Watched a auction closed on me without being able to bid. Happened twice last night.

Can't get my money back so I bid the rest on a 1 gram gold bar listed at a cost of $81.00. Current value of Gold is less than $45.00 per gram.

Lesson learned. Burn your money it wastes less time.
 24th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
ZBiddy is proud to operate a Customer Service Desk that can be reached at 1-888-406-6509 Monday thru Saturday from 8am to 12am EST. One of our friendly agents is in place to assist you with any concerns that you have.
 24th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
To place bids and win products on Zbiddy, you must first register and purchase a bid package. This process is standard across the penny auction industry and is not exclusive to Zbiddy. If you have questions about the registration process, or if you were unaware that you were being charged at the time of your purchase, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-888-406-6509. Our friendly agents are standing by to take your call and help resolve your issue. The Customer Service Desk hours are Monday through Saturday from 8am to 12am EST.

The "No Credit Card" Diet