Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted:

SIM CARD ACTIVATION

zain co.
Saudi Arabia
THIS IS REGARDING MY ZAIN SIM CARD, THE NEW SIM CARD I PURCHASED ONLY WORKED FOR ONE MONTH, AFTER THAT I FACED A PROBLEM STATING THAT "NO NET WORK COVERAGE" AND I COULD NOT MAKE ANY IN/OUT CALLS. I COMPLAINED TO ZAIN CUSTOMER SERVICE, DAILY WHEN I CALL ONE STAFF WILL ATTEND THE CALL MAKE A NOTE OF MY COMPALINT AND REGISTER A COMPLAINT NUMBER AND ASK ME TO WAIT FOR 24 HRS. MOST OF THE DAYS I CALL AND CHECK TILL TODAY THE SIM IS NOT ACTIVATED. NOW IT IS ABOUT 25 DAYS PASSED I GOT 4 TIMES COMPLAINT REGISTRATIO NUMBER NO ACTION SO FAR, I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THESE TECHNICAL PEOPLE DOING, WHY THE OPERATORS WHO ATTEND THE CALL CANNOT SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ???? IS THIS COMPANY REALLY DOING SERVICE TO THEIR CUSTOMERS, THE ZAIN OUTLETS IN SAUDI ARABIA THE STAFFS ARE USELESS, NO RESPONSE, THEY JUST SAY CALL 959 COMPLAINT NUMBER AND SORT THE PROBLEM. AT LEAST THEY SHOULD ADVISE THE CUSTOMER WHETHER THE SIM CAN BE ACTIVATED OR NOT OR GIVE A REPLY TO MY CONTACT NUMBER SAYING THAT THIS SIM WILL NOT WORK YOU BUY A NEW SIM ETC. SO FAR NO RESPONSE AT ALL FROM THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND I AM VERY UPSET OF THIS COMPANY BEHAVING LIKE THIS, SINCE I AM A EXPATRIATE IN SAUDI ARABIA THEY ARE TREATING LIKE THIS OR WHAT I DONT KNOW. PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY STEPS WHO EVER ATTEND TO THIS COMPLIANT.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Saudi Arabia Complaint category Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
Well, I am Saudi and I do I agree with the point that Zain service number 959 is bad quality service besides STC or 902. I was with STC, Mobily and now I am with Zain. I can tell that the best customer service number is 110 for Mobily.

Another point when it comes to Service branches, it depends on a customer's personal experience, so from mine I think that Zain is the best. It does not have to do anything with you as an Expatriate, but if you stay away from STC you probably are going to survive.

Remember that Saudi Arabia's Telecommunications market is now open with three service providers so why don't you just switch to another provider with the same cell number if you wish and save your mode.
 16th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
where is go saudi arabia customer there All oparetor is chiter !
12 month ago i goted a LAN line for DSL from STC
he saying now all connect box is full you have to wait 2 month
after comming new box i will give you DSL connection and your monthly fee 30 SR 2 month 60 SR
but i'm wait 2-3-4-5 month but nothink happan and i called fer week staff saying just wait more then 7-10 day
i also done becose i want it
after 6 month i goted from Mobily brothband you can ask why not get from STC brothband ? ans becoz on this place STC only 2G network i can't wnat 2G
after 6 month i called 907 i don't want your LAN/DSL but they don't want to close my account

now i have ask you guy
they fer month sent me sms your account no.*********** bill:**** SR etc
now what i do pay this bill ?
 31st of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
i have been tricked the same way by a person calling himself imran.basically looked from pakistan and he told me the puk number later took recharge cards of sawa worth SR 9000.i wish that he and his fake gang gets punished here and also in akhirat.0598196948.plz saudi government do something and hang those fraudsters.
 14th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
i have complaint just today 14/04/2011 i register my two line Sim numbers 08128098075 (New), 07080758712 (old) long time stay the line z no more working again yesterday I register the line and today i register it again now i want your good office to change this line with my wife line this is the number which I want be replace with 080822316379 my registration name Umar Idris, address No. K8/1 744 Housing Estate Dutse Jigawa State. I am wait for your respond please.
 17th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
The best network operator in the kingdom of KSA is zain iam using zain since from 2 years i never face any issues even i got many rewards such as free 300 voucher and lot of other gifts from Zain & there customer service is excellent better then sawa and mobily, i really had a bad experience with the customer service of SAWA & Mobily they dont have manners, some of the representatives of sawa & mobily shouted on me even in the branch they treat you badly. Thats why i left both of them and now im with Zain wonderful world because Zain has launched many attractive offers & packages for saudis & expatriates. in my opinion zain really cares about there customers.
 23rd of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes

ZAIN - deactivated my service
job

Respected Sir
last few month I am getting a link from 7990 daily.It costs 5 SAR .I dont know when I activated this service.Please deactivate the service as soon as possible.THE LINK IS
my mobile no is *059-6618742* please deactivate the service
 23rd of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
dear,
please can u check why every week SR 5 has been deducted from my mobile (00966596618742). i want to stop my deduction as soon as possible and reimburse deducted money if its possible. otherwise, i will have to stop services.
thanks
link is, http//193.126.233.67/iac/m3?sti=1086&sub=343384344
 12th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes

ZAIN - Deactive Service massage
Prem

Respected sir,
Few Months ago I was bought Zain Ksa sim card. When I bought sim card, that time not deduct money. But since to few months ago every month 5 Riyas has deducting. Why like this problem? Plz Solve it. My Mobile no is 966-592674284
 6th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
need my pine and puck code
 27th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
well,
from saudi arabia, need more validity period on my zain mobile.for 10sr getting only 3 days.
I would like to continue the same zain number.number is 0597602535
 21st of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
Zain is charging me in WOW 115 bd for an sms that I did not activate or subscribe.. My company is deducting it on my salary which I could have used for my Kids school.. I hope that there is a LAW here in Bahrain to regulate this kind of trickery..maybe in the US you can sue this people.. Who in the person in the right Mind will accept half dinar per sms. I hope KARMA will not get in to this people.. Many complaints also about this on my friends. Other people experience this one..
 23rd of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes

ZAIN - no response
Bahrain

I have complained about my internet and zain told me it will be sorted out within 3 days but now it is already 3 weeks how can I resolve this problem???
 31st of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
ayaan
 7th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
Okay guys.. One news about Zain.
Zain, is said to be the third mobile network operating company in Saudi Arabia. What they are doing for our privacy?? Are they providing any sort of security. A person having training in Zain Saudi Arabia (To be more precise JEDDAH) is able to read our SMS. Is this the privacy our so called ZAIN Mobile Telecom company providing to us??? No only this that person is trying to blackmail that girl who's messages this person read. Please tell me who should I contact and ask Zain Saudi Arabia that "THIS IS THE PRIVACY THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE PROVIDING TO OUR NATION" ?????????
 21st of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
my sim cord reject.no:0590503288
 21st of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
I am sim problem is insidesim.I am not sed my profile.I dontno profile sed costumer care no.
 4th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
MY IQAMA NUMBER 2283309892 PLS REGISTER MY MOBIL NUMBER 0580344699 TWO ZAIN SHOP LOT-OF BESE PLS HELP REGISTER
 26th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes

ZAIN - anonymous call
Saudi Arabia

My home member in India is receiving anonymous call from one zain number, the culprit give morethan 10 anonymous call every day to this home number. How to trace this guy and complaint on him. The Anonymous No. is 0580190028. it is a zain number. Please help me.
 13th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
Hi,
I am using the num 0582907157 past one month, and I havebeen activated with some unknown service and deducts my account balance very heavily.So please deactivate it asap.Otherwise I have to change the operator.

Regards,