logo

Forlan Wilson
scam of package
2. (3 mins ago)
Stickershoppe.com
I will never shop there again and encourage you to shop from other sticker shops that will not insult your intelligence
3. (9 mins ago)

Posted:    Charly

Omg

Your Store Online
yourstoreonline.net
This store is never available to answer concerns about products not being shipped. They charge enourmnous shipping and then do not ship on time and then are not available when nyou call or try the live chat or email. Many time thes website will not direct you to your account.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS ONLINE STORE!!! You will be given the runaround!!
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Dec, 2009 by   twisty 0 Votes
awful company to order from . i called and was told my package was shipped and would arrive christmas eve. they lied it was not shipped and will not arrive til jan.4th.. buyer beware ripoff company!!! i paid for 3-5 day delivery, not getting it soon. i was told i dont pay til shipped, lie i paid on the 18th when i ordered!!! worst company out there!!!
 3rd of Jan, 2010 by   ellsie 0 Votes
Same happened to me!! I kept thinking " Is this a scam??? Did they just take my money and never intend on sending the items?" I ordered these things in plenty of time for Christmas. (November 15) Apparently the items were on backorder- I was NEVER notified that they were back ordered. (does this website not track what is in stock or not at the time an order is made??? They didn't even email me to tell me that their items were not available after I ordered them. I sent an email to complain and they guaranteed that they would be delivered by Christmas. No delivery. I sent another email and I then received a message "is currently in transit to you. Please expect delivery of your order within the next few days" No package- Then again on December 24th-the same message. But of course they have ALREADY charged my account the $200!!! I will NEVER use them again...In my opinion, they are unprofessional and inefficient as a company!!! (Today is January 3rd and I STILL have not received a package.)
 8th of May, 2010 by   wheatthinsyum 0 Votes
Lesson learned: only deal with online companies backed OFFICIALLY by the BBB (Better Business Bureau). Your Store Online is not backed by anyone, and was created using GoDaddy.com, a free Web page creator utility that anyone on the internet can use. They have no credentials. Lesson learned.
 8th of May, 2010 by   Lynne Delara 0 Votes
I also had a problem a few months ago with yourstoreonline.net. It seems to me that they do not have anyone regulating customer service or a reply system for their e mails. I tried to e mail about a problem with a charge and got nowhere. Luckily I was able to stop the charge at my bank before I was charged any more fees. In defense of the little guy I did find a great mall with lots of well known stores by accident right after that. I'm not soliciting this site but everything I order on googleusa.net has come in without any problems and I always get exacticly what I had ordered . Anyway, I did learn to look for complaints before shopping and that is how I select the services or items I want online.
 4th of Mar, 2011 by   Framagann 0 Votes
I agree. I ordered product nearly three weeks ago, and was not informed the products were not inventoried. AFTER they take your money, they stall and don't give any UPS tracking information, and online chat customer service is just designed to give you a lame response about product "in progress" without even an apology. SCAMMERS for SURE! Wish I would have read about this company and checked them out before ever doing a $ transaction with them. Can't the BBB do anything about them, or the policing agency for the Web shut them down? Or, how about sending the local police agency in WI to their headquarters to shut them down for FRAUD?
 12th of Mar, 2011 by   tropiqa 0 Votes
I would never order from this store again and would not recommend it to anyone. I placed an order with them for the first time on 2/22/11. I am writing this on 3/12/11 and still have not received a package. I had an online chat session with them last week and was told that UPS lost the shipment and when they went to reorder it was on back order and that I will have it on Wednesday or Thursday. It is now Saturday and I have received nothing. Was also told that because of the inconvenience, they would refund me 50% of the order. I requested a total refund and they can keep their products. I requested to have a manager contact me but have heard nothing. I will dispute this with Citibank when my invoice is received.
 12th of Mar, 2011 by   tropiqa 0 Votes
No frustration is necessary. Just dispute it with credit card company and allow them to handle it for us.
 31st of Mar, 2011 by   YourStoreOnline 0 Votes
YourStoreOnline's customer service number is 800-253-5607 m-f during normal business hours. We love our customers and one of our friendly customer service reps would be more than happy to take your order or assist you with any problems you may have!
 12th of Jul, 2011 by   Cindee in California 0 Votes
I totally agree, these people are hopeless. The shipping charges are hidden until the end of the process and are way high. After not getting my merchandise for ages, I called and they said they would cancel and refund my credit card. They said no problem. The next day, the merchandise arrived in the mail, and my credit card has not been refunded. I emailed to ask how to send the stuff back at no charge. This is a total annoyance now. Do not use this company.
 7th of Oct, 2011 by   anon-0 0 Votes
Their cart is not secure (no padlock icon). I was able to put in a fake credit card number and my order was accepted, which likely means that they are illegally storing credit card numbers. Their prices are too low. The site is unprofessional.

Sketchy to say the least.
 28th of Nov, 2011 by   ihateyourstore 0 Votes
Do Not Purchase from this BOGES company!!! This jerk has set up a web site from his bedroom.
I placed an order on Oct. 20th 2011 and have still not received it. The idiot won't tell you that the item will be on back order when you place the order. Email responses are auto generated.
DON'T EVEN THINK OF BUYING FROM HIM UNLESS YOU LIKE TO THROW MONEY AWAY!!!
 5th of Jun, 2012 by   Cheryl Dietrich 0 Votes
I totally agree with the other customers. I placed an order almost 3 weeks ago and have been getting the run around ever since. They said they sent me an e-mail that the item is on backorder and I have checked over and over--no e-mail, only an e-mail that my order has gone through and they have taken my money.
 12th of Dec, 2012 by   OnLineShoper 0 Votes
Should have Checked Horrible Reviews of Your Store Online before purchase. Had Issues w/ approving a PayPal payment, so Called & changed the method of payment which was told order would be processed & sent later that day. *unknowingly, they created a New Order, Charged Both orders to the new card given, without my knowing. I rectified the issue w/ my Pay Pal account, & found this Co. Also Billed the PayPal account as well. In an attempt to clear the matter up, I find that my order was to be incomplete as an Item is no longer available, & was Re-billed for the Only Item available, on Both my methods of payment WITHOUT Refunding The NUMEROUS Charges earlier done over the past 6 days. Unless you have the $ to waste, along with the Time & Endless Patience NEEDED to deal w/ this Co. (Which is extremely RUDE, Unprofessional, & refuses Still to take responsibility or be apologetic for the issues they caused), DO NOT Purchase from Your Store Online, No Matter how tempting the price. They WILL Rip You Off, while delaying shipping from issues they caused, w/ LIES as their reasons. Buyer Beware !!!
 14th of Dec, 2012 by   Mr My BigJohnson 0 Votes
I just ordered a product off of Your Store Online and made up evrything on the order. My company name was My Big Johnson followed by phoney info including the credit card...THEY ACCEPTED IT !!! Wow there are SO many scams on the internet...
 8th of Jan, 2013 by   wefsalem1 0 Votes
Guess I was lucky in that I did get the product after a month. BUT paid $38.40 for cushion priced 19.95. Seems to be impossible to straighten out.
DO NOT Purchase from this company, it is a very advertised SCAM.
 8th of Jan, 2013 by   wefsalem1 0 Votes
Your Store On Line is a big time scam. Ordered cushion, invoice showed 19.95 but they charged my debit card 38.40. Expensive lesson just lucky it did not cost me more. Surprised at how well this company is, PROVED do not trust internet advertising.
 23rd of Oct, 2013 by   andrew uk 0 Votes
This sounds like a major problem with I-store-online.com
I bought a laptop £500 on the 22nd July 2013 used PayPal for safe shopping, all sound good to start with. order processed, order on way, your order at customs, your order in local warehouse. No item received. contact them very apologetic they put a credit of £25 in my account . they said we will put your order on express delivery. again never arrived. cancelled my order but have still not got my money back. I have now contacted watch dog and citizens advise bureau to help raise awareness on companies like this. I will never shop outside the UK again as we get trading standards in the UK. please check all the negative feed back on this company, I have found lots of people who have been disappointed. see my status order for my laptop
my account history
08.05.2013: 11) Order=reached sorting centre Entry sorting centre
08.07.2013: 13) Shipping international shipping
08.21.2013: 14) Distribution Centre Entry Enter local distribution centre
08.24.2013: 16) S=ndung in Zustellung
08.28.2013: D7.4e) Consignment in delivery <=r /> 08.28.2013: L1) received a deposit 25, 00 EUR
08.28.2013: D7=4e) Consignment in delivery
CREDIT AMOUNT TO BE PAID: + 524.95 GBP
09.26.2013: L2) Withdrawal request received
09.26.2013: L3) Withdrawal request confirmed
 8th of Dec, 2013 by   Foxb 0 Votes
Awfull customer service, would not recommend to anyone, no way to return item and even then I'm not. Sure they would give me my money back
 31st of Dec, 2013 by   J Bearne 0 Votes
I got suspicious of this company when I was entering my order and it refused to put me through the paypal payment process even though this is the method I had requested to ensure I had adequate protection. I therefore stopped processing the order at this point and entered no credit card details. I tried to contact them and ask why I could not process using paypal, and the response was just use another method...yeah right! I suspect paypal now realise what a massive problem this company is and is refusing to process orders to this company for fear of massive refunds! I am still getting emails from the company saying that my order has moved along the process but one things off sure, they are not getting any money out of me! Buyer beware!
 24th of Jan, 2014 by   suewilldo 0 Votes
REPORT TO PAYPAL AND STOP THIS COMPANY USING PAYPAL AS A MEANS OF CONNING PEOPLE...

I ordered an item through this company 20thOctober 2013 and the usual patter happened.
The shipment got lost and another was supposedly ordered. They kept me up to date with where my shipment was..and dragged it out .. the item got lost in the post...an insurance claim was processed..they were out of stock and were expecting a delivery...before I knew it the 45 days had passed during which I could ask Paypal to help...now they say they are going to refund me ...or so they say...I will keep you up to date with that if it materialises but having read this thread that seems unlikely!!!
The thought that I have been scammed infuriates me beyond belief.
I requested a refund which they appeared to process for me however I had to jump through hoops!! The first promised repayment was processed on supposedly 5th January and it wasn't! ...now they have proof from Paypal that it wasn't and bank details for a refund but I still am twiddling my thumbs waiting for it...e-mail after e-mail...excuse after excuse!!
I have been to my bank Nationwide who have taken the evidence and are looking at the possibility of issuing with a "charge-back" on my Visa Debit card I am now waiting to see if they will help me here. However. I have also heard that Nationwide are pathetic when it comes to debit card Visa charge-backs (The transaction was initially with Paypal as I have read on another site and they apparently will not honor this)
I used Paypal in good faith believing that this company had to be above board and had every confidence with Paypal. I knew nothing about the 45 day cut off until I went to them for help...and when push came to shove I got left out in the cold and my daughter had lost her Christmas present I had saved all year for...great! I am absolutely distraught.

Even Ebay have updated their terms and conditions whereby your cover starts from the estimated delivery date...and not the order date...unbelievable isn't it!

However Paypal WILL STOP THEM USING THEIR FACILITY IF ENOUGH PEOPLE COMPLAIN.
So please do this and stop them conning other people out of their hard earned money!!

Tax Hacks: 5 Smart Uses for Your Tax Refund