logo

Your Last Resort LLC Complaints & Reviews - Deciding factor to our listing

Your Last Resort LLC Contacts & Informations

Your Last Resort LLC

Posted:    Valerie

Deciding factor to our listing

My wife and I own a timeshare in Quebec, Canada. We were contacted by Your Last Resort LLC, Dan Goodman was the contact. We finally decided to list our timeshare with Your Last Resort LLC in February of 2005. Their "Your Last Resort LLC Guarantee" was the deciding factor to our listing. We figured we had nothing to lose. The timeshare was for sale for the required one year but nothing happened. So we sent them a copy of the original signed contract by registered mail within the required time as specified in the guarantee. Nothing happened. I tried phoning. The receptionist informed me that the refund cheques were being prepared in June. We waited. Nothing happened. I tried phoning again. Nothing. Nobody answers the phones, so I have left messages. Nobody returns the messages. This business should live up to its guarantee. The documents were signed by Hinda J. Hinden for Your Last Resort LLC.
Comments Canada Travel & Vacations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Do Not Become Victims of a Mortgage Scam