Your Bargain Link

Posted:

Over Charge

Your Bargain Link
Florida
Cancelled the membership in June and the continue, 5 months later to charge my card for 2 memberships. Will not give refund
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful?
More Your Bargain Link Complaints & Reviews
Your Bargain Link - Possible fraud [5]

Comments

15th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
I do not wish to have a membership in yourbargainlink. Please make sure every $19.99 charge to my credit card no. 6011 2088 7941 9995 - Discover card - is cancelled.

We are returning the "SLEEP- Q24618203 3 btls Sleep" pills to you. We will agree to pay for the Sciatica pills -
but that is all. That is all I ordered from the ad in the Arizona Republic and all I want.

F. A. Trunkenbolz, 401 E. Palo Verde Lane, Florence, AZ 85132
Password Q246182

p-03
 17th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hello, I am the Director of Membership Services for the yourbargainlink.com program. Yourbargainlink.com is a membership savings program that offers thousands of US members thousands of dollars in savings on brand named products every day. F.A. Trunkenbolz: your membership has been cancelled you can call in to our customer service number below to confirm if you wish. MiriamS, We would like to help you get your issue resolved. We definitely do not want members to feel that they were falsely signed up to our memberships. We have many practices in place to ensure that these types of issues do not arise. Please feel free to call us toll free at 1.866.295.1658 so we can go over your membership details and assist you in getting your concerns taken care of. Our customer service department is available an open 24 hours per day 7days per week for your convenience.

Contact Us