Your American Standard, if they aren't a scam I'll be surprised!
When calling the company:
* They don't immediately identify the company or organization you're calling, but will ask you to put down $199
* Don't provide references, bank affiliations, or qualifications to be interfacing with banks and buyers
* Customer service is rude and when you ask for a manager they either hang up on you, or transfer you to another agent. There is no voicemail where you can leave a complaint for a manager either.
* Don't identify what company you're calling or give any sort of business name on Craigslist ads and give you an (866) number... but tell you you can rent to own a house for under market rates.
* Have several different 866 numbers listed in different Craigslist ads that you can call, in case you have a bad experience with one number, apparently..
* When calling a different number from a different ad, the customer service agent gave a false name "Greg" and when we got to the point where I might need to call him back, gave me a different name.
* If you state that you need to talk to your husband before putting down almost $200 on a service you haven't been able to check out, they pressure you (stating they'll refund your money if it doesn't work out in 90 days) and ask you to put them on the phone instead. If you say they're not there they ask you where they are. Is that ANY of their business??
* If you DO get a website and business name out of them, and Google search them.. the only listings that come up are the website, and this complaint board!
STAY AWAY from these guys! Bad news here!