logo

MaSon
Dating
5. (41 mins ago)
ArcTrading
Don’t invest and deal with these criminals

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

York Dodge - Prescott, Prescott, Arizona Complaints & Reviews - Service negligence

York Dodge - Prescott Contacts & Informations

500 Prescott Lakes Parkway
Prescott, Arizona
Phone: 928-445-4970
yorkmotors.com
My teenage daughter was involved in a traffic accident in March of 2010. We had just given her a car serviced by the York Dodge dealer in Prescott. Prior to the accident, we brought the car to York for an oil change and safety check. We requested that the vehicle be checked over well as it was used and soon to be driven by my 18 yr old daughter. The vehicle was returned and the invoice noted "Everything looks good with vehicle."

A few days later, the car's brakes failed and she rear ended one car causing a chain reaction collision. A post accident inspection revealed a long term, and very visible, brake leak at the left rear tire. This was completely missed by the mechanic during the inspection. It is also likely the brake fluid was low and never checked. If my daughter had been driving on the highway, she would have been killed.

We met with the Service Manager, Scott Mc Call who assured us that he would follow-up on our concerns. I also left 8 messages with Toby York, the owner, with no response. I finally located his cell phone number and was able to speak with him directly. Since that time, there has been NO response from this dealership regarding the issue. Stay away from this place - It could save your life.

York Dodge - Prescott

Comments United States Car Dealers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Jan, 2011 by   noyork 0 Votes
I took my 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 in for a whistle that was coming from the dash. York had the vehicle in 3-4 times, first to do recall on damper door did not fix, then asked me to bring back becasue Dodge recommends to replace blower motor housing. I brought the truck back and they inspected again and never ordered blower housing. Again rescheduled appt for blower housing which they repaired and replaced and it did not fix problem. York recommended to pull dash out because they believed it was the duct work. They quoted a two day job well seven days later the truck was returned and I was told that DODGE did not install a blend door and they replaced. The problem was in the process of pulling the dash they broke clips on dash wiring connections for alarm system. I contacted Dodge to make them aware of this and they asked what they can do. I said I just want it noted because it makes me uncomfortable that something was left off the truck to begin with then the dealer has to pull the entire dash out and breaks misc. clips and wiring doing so. Long story short upon return of vehicle the radio controls on radio or on stering wheel do not work. Radio will turn on and off at random, when I contact York dodge and make an appt with service adviser he says he will not pay for rental car because it is undetermined if the problem is related. HUH It was working great prior to you pulling the dash out. THEY MAY BE THE ONLY DODGE DEALER IN PRESCOTT BUT DRIVE FURTHER AND GET BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Lottery Scams and Online Coupons