Ymaz Communications Corp.

Harrassing calls

Ymax Communications Corp.
Chicago, Illinois
Phone: 708-357-8761
I have nothing to do with this company, nor even heard of them. But I received unsolicited calls late last night at 10:00pm from this number, who I looked up to be Ymax Communications based out of Chicago. They repeatedly called back to back, 7 TIMES, until I finally turned my cell phone off! I was not able to understand them, as the voice on the other end was choppy like they were using an internet dial-up to call me. I don't know how they got my number, or why they kept calling me, but this sounds like a SCAM!!!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Telemarketing
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

8th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
get all of their information first...names...ph#...address ...write it all down...TRAP THEM...then tell them you are calling the attorney general in their and your state...that my friend should chase them away...and if not ;call the attorney general and let them take care of it...
 13th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
They have my bank info and social security number and saying they are an attorney. They are going to call my employer.
 21st of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
I TO RECEIVE THESE PHONE CALLS I THINK WE SHOULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND SUE THEM IF THIS COMPANY ISNT BEHIND IT, THEY SHOULDNT LET THEM USE THIER NAME ANYONE WITH ME EMAIL ME AT JSOMAHKAWAHHO@GMAIL.COM THIS SHIT IS BULLSHIT HARRASSING ELDERLY PEOPLE FOR THIER MONEY THAT THEY DONT OWE ITS A BIG SCAM!!!
 28th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
II also received calls from this company over and over again all day saying that they were going to deposit $1000 loan into my bank account 1500 or 2000 whatever I needed I haven't told them I did not know how they got my information and that I no longer needed money and to never call my phone again after that they call me back immediately and said something very sexually harassing comments to me over and over againthe phone number was (312) 675-2971 the comments were so bad that I scream so loud outside my neighbors wondered what happens and my four children had no idea what happenedI felt violated and that I needed to take a shower and I changed my number immediately

Contact Us