logo

Forlan Wilson
scam of package
2. (3 mins ago)
Stickershoppe.com
I will never shop there again and encourage you to shop from other sticker shops that will not insult your intelligence
3. (9 mins ago)
Phony Sales Leads

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Ymaz Communications Corp., Chicago, Illinois Complaints & Reviews - Harrassing calls

Ymaz Communications Corp. Contacts & Informations

Ymaz Communications Corp.

Posted:    A_Rose

Harrassing calls

Ymax Communications Corp.
Chicago, Illinois
Phone: 708-357-8761
I have nothing to do with this company, nor even heard of them. But I received unsolicited calls late last night at 10:00pm from this number, who I looked up to be Ymax Communications based out of Chicago. They repeatedly called back to back, 7 TIMES, until I finally turned my cell phone off! I was not able to understand them, as the voice on the other end was choppy like they were using an internet dial-up to call me. I don't know how they got my number, or why they kept calling me, but this sounds like a SCAM!!!
Comments United States Telemarketing
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Oct, 2010 by   brian fa 0 Votes
get all of their information first...names...ph#...address ...write it all down...TRAP THEM...then tell them you are calling the attorney general in their and your state...that my friend should chase them away...and if not ;call the attorney general and let them take care of it...
 13th of Sep, 2011 by   Sandy Leffel 0 Votes
They have my bank info and social security number and saying they are an attorney. They are going to call my employer.
 21st of Jul, 2014 by   JOHN SOMAHKAWAHHOO 0 Votes
I TO RECEIVE THESE PHONE CALLS I THINK WE SHOULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND SUE THEM IF THIS COMPANY ISNT BEHIND IT, THEY SHOULDNT LET THEM USE THIER NAME ANYONE WITH ME EMAIL ME AT JSOMAHKAWAHHO@GMAIL.COM THIS SHIT IS BULLSHIT HARRASSING ELDERLY PEOPLE FOR THIER MONEY THAT THEY DONT OWE ITS A BIG SCAM!!!

Tips for Consumers Being Harassed by Debt Collectors