logo

REGUS GROUP, MARK DIXON, HQ,
GLOBAL CONSUMER FRAUD
3. (1 hr 3 mins ago)
Topix.com
Topix is gathering user's personal data, in conjunction with the NSA, to use it to, "spy on citizens, profile them and invasion of privacy
4. (1 hr 12 mins ago)
CANT CANCEL MY ORDER

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Ymaz Communications Corp., Chicago, Illinois Complaints & Reviews - Harrassing calls

Ymaz Communications Corp. Contacts & Informations

Ymaz Communications Corp.

Posted:    A_Rose

Harrassing calls

Ymax Communications Corp.
Chicago, Illinois
Phone: 708-357-8761
I have nothing to do with this company, nor even heard of them. But I received unsolicited calls late last night at 10:00pm from this number, who I looked up to be Ymax Communications based out of Chicago. They repeatedly called back to back, 7 TIMES, until I finally turned my cell phone off! I was not able to understand them, as the voice on the other end was choppy like they were using an internet dial-up to call me. I don't know how they got my number, or why they kept calling me, but this sounds like a SCAM!!!
Comments United States Telemarketing
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Oct, 2010 by   brian fa 0 Votes
get all of their information first...names...ph#...address ...write it all down...TRAP THEM...then tell them you are calling the attorney general in their and your state...that my friend should chase them away...and if not ;call the attorney general and let them take care of it...
 13th of Sep, 2011 by   Sandy Leffel 0 Votes
They have my bank info and social security number and saying they are an attorney. They are going to call my employer.

You Can Mix Your Own Laundry Detergent and Save!

Latest Groups