logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Luxe Models
I am sure that this service can’t cost $1000…
2. (3 mins ago)
SBI ATM Card
TO BLOCK LOST SBI ATM CARD
5. (18 mins ago)
Frederick J. Hanna & Associates
Never pay them until you go to court

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    MICHELLE

LIES AND SCAMS

ST. PAUL, Minnesota
Phone: 651-643-0880
Save yourself hours of frustration and run far far away from this company. From day one unauthorized withdrawels from our bank account, hours of being on hold, being hung up on, and lied to were never ending. Almost everything they say is a scam...the reports are bogus and you have to hound them to send them to you.

Their is no corporate office or building you can go to...they work from home and if you do reach them they sound half asleep and they just transfer you around for about an hour.

This was the worst investment of money ever...please do not use them they are the absolute worst company I have ever come across.

DO NOT! I REPEAT, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THEIR ADVERTISING!
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Feb, 2009 by   vancouver wa -1 Votes
this company is a fraud. can you say "mickey mouse operation"? This has got to be the worst use of your advertisement dollars. complete waste of money. A first grader could do a better job on the website. what a fucking bunch of crooks...the company should be prosecuted and shut down.
 24th of Feb, 2009 by   James Rhodes 0 Votes
I've been up there for the last 3 years and my $600/month is getting me about 5K-15K back each month. Of course I actually pay attention to the call reports so I know which customers I'm getting from the ad (report has their name and phone number from when they call my ad). Just my opinion of course. I asked my rep if he has angry customers ever. He said they're usually people who never answer the phone or never check their traffic reports to see what customers they've gotten month to month. Also certain businesses don't do well...mostly really outlandish ones like book stores or fishing guides.

Hope this helps.
 3rd of Apr, 2009 by   Poppashan 0 Votes
Clearly the second post is a sleeper from the company just adding mis information. He has no other active posts or enhanced profile. He is a fake person.
 27th of May, 2009 by   mwg1972 0 Votes
THIS FEELS LIKE FAUD

Yellowpages.com has called me non-stop. The representative has a thick indian accent making the call all the more annoying as I cannot understand her as she reads her script. At the end of "verifying my company information" she has to transfer me to someone to "confirm the information". I have told this "information confirmer" that I dont buy anything over the phone and that he can email, fax or mail me the information and I will decide if I want it. He instructs me that all the information is on the invoice. I finally have to raise my voice and tell him I dont want to purchase anything over the phone. He then hangs up... What a joke...this feels like fraud.
 17th of Jul, 2009 by   Zanzibarsmom 0 Votes
Does anyone know how to make them cancel your account? They refuse to cancel mine, I had to actually cancel my credit card so they would stop stealing money from my account. Its INSANE. LOL at the James Rhoads guy is definitely a rep from yellowpages.FRAUD. If anyone has any advice please help. I'm going to have to get my attorney involved at 250 an hour and I'm not looking forward to that, but they just keep trying to force me to pay money I don't owe.

Know Your Online Pharmacy