logo

UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Yahoo Mail Complaints & Reviews - My mail got blocked & it is not getting opened!

Yahoo Mail Contacts & Informations

Yahoo Mail

Posted:    saiprasad kakumanu

My mail got blocked & it is not getting opened!

My yahoo mail id is sprc_75@yahoo.co.in , alternate email id is sprc75@gmail.com, My yahoo mail got blocked from yesterday morning & it is not getting opened now,when i am trying to open it is giving a message as:

Can't talk now. System's down.

Sorry for the holdup. Looks like Yahoo! mail is down due to a temporary glitch in our network, so you're briefly without service. Our team is working frantically to get you up and running as soon as possible. Since the issue is on our end there's no need for you to do anything.

Back to it,
Yahoo! Mail Team
Comments India Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Nov, 2007 by   Susan Church 0 Votes
Yahoo email has cost me thousands in work (I am self-employed) the last two days, I can log on and can see my email but can not open it. I have reported it and searched their bogus cheese ball user group "help" comments which is littered with similar complaints. This email is totally useless. I am guessing their piece of junk beta mail took their system down and they are trying to cover it up. Yahoo mail, you suck, and so do the people supposedly answering customer complaints. What a waste of time and energy.
 6th of Dec, 2007 by   milanpreet 0 Votes
my yahoo mail is not opening it says try after sometime.my alternate email id milan_dhillon@hotmail.com
 18th of Dec, 2007 by   Cherie Kubita 0 Votes
I do have a complaint againest the game section of yahoo... I was playing black jack and for some reason I was booted by the other player.. (perhaps because I was winning once in a while) and then could not get into any other game... not fair... what is going on...???
 27th of Mar, 2008 by   atif 0 Votes
i can not add my friends in yahoo any my friends can also not add me but some of my friend can add me and i can not add any one
but when i sign in i always recieve a add msg from some friends but their id is not shown in my yahoo messanger
 27th of Mar, 2008 by   taylor 0 Votes
hello its not a disagreement but i noticed about a month ago that i havnt been able to sign into my yahoo account. ive tried 100's of time and i still cant open it ive check if ive been typing my email and password in wrong but i wasnt so plz help me i need to check my email...badly

p.s. my email is taylor_three@yahoo.com
 12th of Apr, 2008 by   SHIVA 0 Votes
HI FRIENDS...
PLS HELP ME OUT. MY YAHOO ID IS NOT OPENING, WHENEVER I TRIED TO LOG IN IT TELLS MY PASSWORD IS WRONG. PLS HELP ME OUT. I AM SENDING THIS FROM MY ALTERNATIVE MAIL ID.
 12th of Apr, 2008 by   Fairoakien 0 Votes
I have had my email service suspended after only sending 8 emails with 2 to 4 to addressees per email. I am trying to mail my family regarding my mother's (age 92) hospitalization for Alzheimer's and the status of my brother who just underwent surgery and is now in intensive care. It is Sunday and my email has been suspended for over 5 hours
I am told that excessive use of email will cause ATT and Yahoo to suspend email from one to two hours. Excessive is not defined. But, seems to be that emails are cumulatively addressed to more that 20 addressees or more that 10 emails per hour are sent
The suspension message also is innocuous as it insinuates that the addresses are in error or there is a server problem.
I AM NOT A SPAMMER
 13th of Apr, 2008 by   Pete Stewart 0 Votes
Hi all. I hope you find the following interesting reading:

A week ago I discovered I could not access my Yahoo Mail account or get a new password because my personal info was not recognised.(obviously changed by whoever hacked it). I didnt think too much of it at first, until I checked my bank account that is. THOUSANDS had gone. Needless to say I was furious.

It just so happened this had been done via paypal. Paypal customer service were excellent. I called them at around 6pm and when I checked back with them in the morning (before 9am) they told me I would be recieving all my money back within hours. They kept their promise.

So, with all my cards cut up and passwords changed on every website I could think of there was one left...Yahoo.

I've currently sent 4 complaints via their so called help page with no reply. All I want to do is delete that account but this is proving much harder to do than I would've thought. There is no customer service as far as I can tell.

So, I am currently spending 10 minutes each night putting the wrong password in, just so that my account is locked.

Yahoo! or Useless! - You decide.
 20th of May, 2008 by   Anil Kumar Jain 0 Votes
Dear Sir

Please rectify my yahoo mail id. i con't login and seen my mails

Regards

AK Jain
 15th of Jun, 2008 by   amber 0 Votes
Yahoo Mail are setting new highs for bad to worse service! The Yahoo email site remains unaccessible for long durations during the night time from 8:30 PM and response is abhorringly slow. Particularly on 15-June-2008 - the response from your site was pathetic. It's totally abhorring to surf the site and I regret having email accounts with your site and I've already started moving my new contacts. If you can't manage to keep the site up, please shut it down completely. You create much more angst and bad word than you can hardly imagine by such pathetic site maintenance.
 18th of Jun, 2008 by   june.somes 0 Votes
No access to inward mail or the opportunity to compose.
 18th of Jun, 2008 by   june.somes 0 Votes
Two days with convenience is annoying.
 19th of Jun, 2008 by   june.somes 0 Votes
Third day of not being able to open mail or compose messages. Cannot see screeen for more than 10 seconds then film goes across and something about Chat.f45e4
 19th of Jun, 2008 by   june.somes 0 Votes
There are now nine messages waiting for me to open but due to white film across cannot access them. This is POOR service - three days without availability.
 17th of Jul, 2008 by   E. Lampert 0 Votes
Your "new" email format STINKS!

I HATE the fact that the page is narrow - because YOU want to add an advertisement to the right side of the screen.

I HATE the main page format. Everything is very SMALL.

Obviously, you are catering here to people using telephones or other VERY small computers.

I use a laptop and the entire screen and the words are now - toooooo small. I am UNABLE to properly see my mail on the screen.

Your "improvements" are a disgrace. IF YOU DO NOT CORRECT THIS, I WILL MOVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS OUT OF YAHOO TO ANOTHER PROVIDER.

E. Lampert
 18th of Jul, 2008 by   Pradeep 0 Votes
My email account is seems to be blocked...
When i try to login with yahoomail.com the error come "Invalid ID or Password" and when i try to login with yahoomessenger no message come as invalid password or id and try again but my yahoomessenger shutdowns. This makes me to think that my yahoo passsword is not changed as if it was change then yahooo messenger should give message "Invalid password or username".

then i try to login with www.koolim.com, here i recieved a message while login "You cannot login. Reason : Your account is blocked"

my blocked email id is "bhadanipradeep@yahoo.com"...

plz someone help me to unlock my email without losing mail in IBOX
 22nd of Jul, 2008 by   adrian 0 Votes
yahoo! is the worst e-mail provider ever! I've sent tens of email and I've called uk customer care at least 5 times over the last 3 months and my account is still suspended! How irritating! My advice is stay away from yahoo!
 22nd of Jul, 2008 by   laraine 0 Votes
I have been locked out of my account for 3 days, my address book is now unattainable.Who do I contact.I've sent numerous emails, none have been answered.
 23rd of Jul, 2008 by   laraine 0 Votes
still the same nothings changed, nothing from yahoo, still cannot get into suzynowtwo@y7mail.com...DO SOMETHING
 27th of Jul, 2008 by   rajavel 0 Votes
my mail id was blocked last 10 days i cannot able to open my yahoo id. this is my important mail id because i gave this mail id to all friends. and lot of contact stored in my mail id. i cannot able to contact my friends

Consumer Alert! Nationwide Locksmith Scam!

Latest Groups