Yahoo Award & Msn Window Live Promotion Center

Posted:

Don't trust them!

4.5
YAHOO AWARD & MSN WINDOW LIVE PROMOTION CENTER
Yahoo award & msn window live promotion center

124 stockport road, long sight, manchester m60 2db - united kingdom

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of eight hundred and twenty thousand great britain pounds, (£820, 000, 00.) for the month of may, 2009 prize promotion which was organized by yahoo awards & msn windows live.

Yahoo collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to yahoo and hotmail and few from other e - mail providers. Five people are selected this month to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the selected winners.

Payment of prize and claim

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his / her settlement centre. Yahoo prize award must be claimed no later than 93 days from date of draw notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Stated below are your identification numbers:

Batch number: mfi / 06 / apa - 43658
Reference number: 2008234522

Pin: 1206

Winning number:. . . Your browser may not support display of this image. Your browser may not support display of this image. Your browser may not support display of this image. Your browser may not support display of this image. Your browser may not support display of this image. Your browser may not support display of this image.
These numbers fall within the england location file, you are requested to contact our fiduciary agent in manchester and send your winning identification numbers to him;

Agent name: mr. Benjamin stevens.
Address: 194 station road edgware greater london ha8 7at, england

Please contact him through these emails,

E - mail: benjaminstevenslondon@representative.com

E –mail benagent@googlemail.com

Tel: ++447024068734
Fax: +448704953554
You are advised to send the following informations to your agent to facilitate the release of your winning fund to you.

1. Full names. . .

6. Marital status. . .

7. Occupation. . .

8. My date of birth. . .

9. Sex. . .

10. Your banking information where the fund will be transferred into, either in your country or out side.

11. I. E. The account number, bank name, swift code of the bank, address of the bank and the account name.

Congratulations!! Once again.

Mrs. Mercy martins

Warning!!

Do not tell people about your prize award until your money is successfully handed over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim.

You may also receive similar e - mails from people portraying to be other organizations or yahoo inc. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your winning. In event that you receive any e - mail similar to the notification letter that was sent to you, kindly delete it from your mail box and give no further correspondence to such person or body.

Complaint comments Comments (85) Complaint country United States Complaint category Lottery Scams

Comments

8th of Aug, 2007 by    0 Votes

Yahoo! - Failure to provide unlimited free downloads

I am a Yahoo customer in Rolling Meadows, IL. I also teach music, so when I was trying to find a DSL co., Yahoo's promise to provide unlimited free downloads of music for a year was the proverbial "too good to be true". What they didn't bother to tell me (and I had already told them I had a Mac), was that it's not compatible with a Mac. I have found it impossible to get ANY feedback regarding this problem - either in terms of reduced rates or an itunes gift card - SOMETHING. Instead, I have not even been able to speak to someone, email (their customer service window only allows for specific complaints), or even get an address to mail my complaint to. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM. The service has been ok, but they do NOT come through on their promos.
 23rd of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes

Sent:Thu 11/22/07 8:54 PM
To:

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded draws held on
the{23rd Of November, 2007} by Yahoo/MSN {Microsoft} in conjunction with Myway.com
Your email was among the 20 Lucky winners who won £1,000,000.00{One Million Great Britain Pounds} .This draw is being organized to create and improve a larger awareness record for internet users worldwide.

To begin the claim processing of your prize you are to contact the Online Co-ordinator
and provide him with the following informations:
8. Nationality :

Dr Bryan Howard
Online Co-ordinator
Email:onlinedesk2007@myway.com

This email is registered and sent only to a certified Yahoo/MSN 2007 promo winner.

You are to keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security
protocol to avoid issues of friends or relatives trying to claim a prize on the rightful winner's behalf.

Our special thanks and gratitude to Bill Gates and associates.

This e-mail is sent in two attachment.

Yours Faithfully,

8. Nationality :

Dr Bryan Howard
Online Co-ordinator
Email:onlinedesk2007@myway.com

Our special thanks and gratitude to Bill Gates and associates.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs Magdalene S. Gerrard
Head Of Council
Verifications Dept.
 19th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes

Yahoo - YAHOO PROMOTIONAL LOTTERY2008
student
United Kingdom

I HAVE RECEIVED A MAIL FROM YAHOO INFORMINNG THAT I WON 250, 000.00EUROS FOR THE PROMOTION OF NEW YAHOO MAIL BETA ORGANISED BY YAHOO, MICROSOFT AND HOTMAIL TOGETHER.AND SAID THAT I MUST IMMEDIATELY CONTACT TO ASIAN CLAIM AGENT WHO IS BARRISTER OTHMAN ABDUL RAZAQ-FIDUCIARY AND ATTORNEY OFFICER.
AND AT LAST THEY DEMANDED 785EUROS FROM ME FOR REALISING MY WINNING CHEQUE.
I HAVE EVERY THING SAVED WHICH THEY HAD SENT TO ME TILL DATE.THATS ARE A PRINTED AWARD CERTIFICATE OF MSN AND AWARD CERTIFICATE OF FROM YAHOO.I HAVE EVERY DOCUMENTS THEY SEND TO ME.IF YOU NEED THOSE THEN YOU CAN CONTACT ME TO MY E-MAIL.
 19th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
stop these online lottery scams using the names of big organisations.
 9th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes

Yahoo Mail Services - sending e-mails is blocked
India

kindly instruct to yahoo mail service to recover my
yahoo mail ID and password

thanks
yours
pragathi
 29th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
i cannot sign into yahoo mail or messenger
 8th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes

Yahoo! Mail - Broken and no timel resolution
Yahoo!

I have had a personal domain with Yahoo for over 4 years for email and until today with no problems. For some reason it became flaky this morning and has basically stopped working. Four "chats" with support have yielded nothing other than to refer me to their "blog" which has nothing (other than some marketing drivel) about this problem. I suppose that some would be glad to have no problems with such a service for so many years when you stop getting possibly critical messages. I sure hope their new CEO hears about this. If they don't want me as a (small) customer say so and I'll find another provider.

I was looking for a place to moan and found this site (thanks for having it ) so go for it guys...spread this around...I would do more if I only knew where to do it.
 1st of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes

Yahoo - Unauthorized billing
Yahoo
yahoo.com

If you register a domain with you Yahoo! be prepared for sticker shock when the renewal date arrives. They will charge you $35 to renew the domain which is almost 4x what the going rate is. They will NOT give you a refund and make it almost impossible to transfer your domain over to another service such as GoDaddy. I have been on hold for 10 minutes trying to talk to someone. Stay away from these guys. Their company is having a lot of trouble and their customer service is completely in the dumps.
 1st of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
I saw a charge on my bank statement for $35 billed by Yahoo for a domain that I purchased from another service! The domain is "housed" at GoDaddy and has been for a couple years. In researching the issue with a Yahoo CS representative, I found out that Yahoo had billed me about $300 over the past two years. We are busy and dont scrutinize our bank statements as closely as we should as we never saw these.

I talked to Yahoo and their response, besides being completely bogus, was a complicated explanation that seemed designed to confuse the issue and get them off-the-hook. The manager that the issue was escalated to, said that my card must have been compromised and that the fraudsters had done this to test my card info. That makes no sense. So a person gets my card info and uses it to renew a domain at Yahoo. This is so stupid I cannot even believe that she offered it up as an explanation. First, the domains purchased were bought (originally by us) with a credit card not our bank debit card. They are business domains and decently obscure. Further, in reviewing our statements there did not seem to be any other fraudulent charges.

She refunded the $35 that started this entire investigation and said, "It was a billing error." Then when I complain about the other charges it is fraud. So which is it? I said I wanted to escalate this further and she said, "You can't." I laughed and said that I could sue Yahoo in small claims court. She said that since I said I am going to sue them she had to terminate the call.

Yahoo seems to be dying and desperate. I will pursue this and get my $300 or at least cost them $3, 000. I would stay away from them.
 16th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes

Att Yahoo - my bill
Att Yahoo
3514 Hoover
Dayton
Ohio
Phone: 9372681455
steve-north@att.net

A few weeks back a storm came blew out power on our phone so for four days we didn't have service now that my bill comes it doesn't show were they didn't deducted any charges from my phone bill . I love this company, but why should I pay for service I wasn't using in this economy I can't afford to over pay! Thank You Steve N.
 16th of Sep, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I received a same e mail . I just copy and pest it . It is a scam. and WHY NOT
YAHOO TAKING ACTION FOR THIS TYPE OF FRAUD SCAMMERS ?
...

YAHOO AWARD & MSN WINDOW LIVE PROMOTION CENTER
124 Stockport Road, Long sight, Manchester M60 2DB - United Kingdom

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Eight Hundred And Twenty Thousand Great Britain Pounds, (£820, 000, 00.) for the month of June, 2009 Prize Promotion which was organized by YAHOO AWARDS & MSN WINDOWS LIVE.

YAHOO collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail and few from other E-mail Providers. Five people are selected this month to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Centre. Yahoo Prize Award must be claimed no later than 93 days from date of Draw Notification. Any Prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Stated below are your identification numbers:

BATCH NUMBER: MFI/06/APA-43658
REFERENCE NUMBER: 2008234522

PIN: 1206

WINNING NUMBER:...
These numbers fall within the England Location file, you are requested to contact our fiduciary agent in Manchester and send your winning identification numbers to him;

Agent Name: Dr. Gold Swart.
Address: 194 Station Road Edgware Greater London HA8 7AT, England

6. Marital Status...

7. Occupation...

8. My Date of birth...
9. Sex...

11. I.e. the account number, bank name, swift code of the bank, address of the bank and the account name.
Congratulations!! Once again.

Mrs. Michelle Smart
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------... /> WARNING!!

Do not tell people about your Prize Award until your money is successfully handed over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim.

6th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes

yahooo email - contest
yahoo att email
rogersville

there a worm or virse attached to my emial and i cant send emails
 16th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes

Yahoo.com - NOT Consumer-friendly
Yahoo
New York

I have attempted to make contact with Yahoo.com to ascertain WHY e-mails from my ISP will NOT be received by my correspondent WITH a Yahoo.com domain.

In the course of trying to locate a "touch point, " via the Internet, it became quickly apparent that Yahoo really does NOT WANT to deal with PEOPLE

I also bore the expense of several phone calls to Yahoo hq., but all were failures. Couldn't even get them to acknowledge their new CEO's existence.

Thus, is it to be considered that Yahoo is going the way of AOL, Henry J. Kaiser, Chrysler Corp., Crosley, American Motors ? ALL these have one thing in common-------FAILURE TO LISTEN TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC!!! Yahoo doesn't HAVE to listen; just doesn't have to exist, either.
 18th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes

Yahoo - block & not opening
self a/c
India

dear yahoo,
my a/c is blocked and not opening
pls kindly do this

thanks & regards
sharada
 26th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes

Yahoo Mail Services - sending e-mails is blocked
Microsoft

When I want send e-mails, I cannot do this because it appairs a character string; this character string does not disappear even after I decipher it and click ”continue”. My e-mail adress is ”mimi.badea@yahoo.com”. Please verify this situation!
 28th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes

Yahoo Voice - blocked my phone after payment was made
yahoo voice
Michigan

Hey there,

I applied for Yahoo Voice in may the 26 th it worked for only 1 day after that it has been disconnected and they wont say the reason plus it was for 2.49 and now they charged me 2.99..they wont re-activate the account or anything but they keep saying please wait for further investigation...this is a rip off
 17th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes

Yahoo.com - lottery
yahoo micorsoft
metro pharmacy
united kingdom
United Kingdom
Phone: 01745547563

Congratulations once more on your email coupon which was selected among the 15 lucky prize winners on the draw held on the 30th of July 2007. Your email ID identified with Coupon No.MSN-255409 and was selected by Electronic Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries from the 50, 000 email addresses around the globe enrolled for the Lotto-Wheel E-game.

Batch Number: MSN 2007/UK642-1132/SDN
Coupon Number: MSN-255409
Prize Amount: £1.8 Million (One Million, Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling).

You are required to file claims for your lottery prize winning by contacting the Lottery Claims Processing Officer with your winning information provided above before 14 working days.

Lottery Claims Officer:

Email:microsoftclaims@microsoftclaim.com
Tel:+447031849172, +447031861873

Fax:+448704792137

25th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes

Yahoo.com - my acct has been tampered with
Yahoo.com
66 Shipwatch Road 31410
Savannah
Georgia

My oiginal acct . has been Tampered with. Sct100bmullis@yahoo.com
My acct. has been tampered with. I can not open it because all the info has been changed without my knowledge or consent.I can not run my business now. I have attempted to get help from Yahoo for weeks now, but to know avail.
I had to open a new acct since.
Yahoo's security is a joke. I need help today.
Try my new cct.

From The Desk Of The Promotions Manager
International Promotions/Yahoo Award Center
1156 Stockport Road, Long sight Avenue,
Manchester M60 2D7b - United Kingdom

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Five Hundred, Twenty Thousand Pounds(£520, 000, 00.) for the month of September 2010, Prize promotion which is organized by YAHOO AWARDS & WINDOWS LIVE.YAHOO/Microsoft collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail and few from other e-mail providers. Six people are selected monthly to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Centre. Yahoo Prize Award must be claimed no later than 15 days from date of Draw Notification. Any prizes not claimed within this period will beforfeited.Stated below are your identification numbers:

BATCH NUMBER: MFI/06/AFA-7798007

REFERENCE NUMBER: 2669247710

These numbers fall within the England Location file, you are requested to contact our fiduciary agent in London and send your winning identification numbers to him; Below you will find a Documentation Form, requesting you're required
Particulars.
YAHOO ONLINE DOCUMENTATION FORM
FULL NAMES:__________________________________
ADDRESS:
_________________________________________________CITY:_________________________<... />
STATE:__________________________________ ZIP: _____________________

MARITAL STATUS: _________________

OCCUPATION: ________________________

E-MAIL ADDRESS: _____________________________

NATIONALITY_________________________

You are required to fill and submit the above particulars to our Overseas Claims/United Kingdom Payment Unit with the below email address.

Overseas Claims/Exchange Online Payment Unit

Contact Person: Name: Mr. Watson Bruno
Email: awrd2010@aim.com

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

At your disposal, I remain.

Dr. (Mrs.) Anna Ford
-------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING!
Do not tell people about your Prize Award until your money is successful handed over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim. You may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be other Organizations or Yahoo Inc. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your winning. In event that you receive any e-mail similar to the notification letter that was sent to you, kindly delete it from your mail box and give no further correspondence to such person or body. Yahoo shall not be held responsible for any loss of fund arising from the above mentioned.

Yahoo  Logo Yahoo