logo

Lifetime Member

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Xperience Days, Morristown, New Jersey Complaints & Reviews - Xperience days RIP OFF & RUDEST ever customer service

Xperience Days Contacts & Informations

50 Harrison street, suite 113, Morristown, NJ 07030
Morristown, New Jersey
Phone: 866-973-7436
xperiencedays.com
This is a RIP OFF and customer service is the RUDEST ever!!

We had ordered a flight lesson in Morristown, NJ for our wedding anniversary.
Firstly, we spent about an hour and a half on the ground as opposed to the 30 minutes scheduled, which already put us behind schedule (since we have a baby who was with a babysitter, we were on a tight schedule)
The plane we got looked really old and worn out. First, we could see the rubber linings on the door peeling off and the pilot kinda glossed over it saying its a cosmetic defect. Then the microphones on the plane (which looked like something out of world war II) did not work so we could barely hear each other and had to yell on the top of our voices. To top it off, the seatbelts were really loose and old and I could not even tighten them properly.
Then after we finally took off, within 5 minutes of being airborne, there was a problem with the plane and we had to do an emergency landing. We had our hearts in our mouths as the plane wobbled to a landing.

We were offered to be taken thru the whole thing again in another plane with another instructor if we waited an hour or two, but that was not possible since our babysitter was available for a limited time. We had no choice but to reschedule it to 2 weeks later.
When I got back home, I wrote to xperience days to ask for a refund and they just ignored the email. Then a few days later, I called them and asked for a refund which they refused. Then two weeks later, we had to again reschedule the xperience due to rain. Again I called them, but customer service was rude and arrogant this time and refused any refund again.

This was supposed to be an experience for our anniversary and sorry to say, but the experience ruined the day.
Comments United States Entertainment
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jun, 2009 by   XperienceDays.com -1 Votes
Xperience Days sells Gift Certificates for over a 1, 000 unique activities across the country.

On Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 10:04:37 AM an order was placed via the www.XperienceDays.com website by Hariharan Sivaram. The order was for an Xperience Certificate for the Flight Lesson New Jersey Xperience Certificate. During the checkout process, prior to purchase and prior to entering any contact information, the website specifically states the following:

You are buying a gift certificate for your chosen experience(s). Please note there is no option for choosing the date of your experience during the checkout process. Reservations are made after the receipt of the Xperience Certificate. However, if you required immediate reservation assistance, please call 866-973-7436.

On Wednesday, May 27th, 2009 the Flight Lesson New Jersey Xperience Certificate and Gift Box was shipped to Mr. Sivaram as requested and delivered the following day on May 28, 2009 at 9:14 AM.

On Wednesday, May 27th, 2009 at 2:53:03 PM Hariharan Sivaram contacted Xperience Days Customer Service and requested a reservation for the Flight Lesson New Jersey. He requested a reservation for June 7th. Mr. Sivaram was informed that typically two weeks advance notice is typically necessary to make and confirm reservations. Mr. Sivaram informed us that it was his anniversary and would appreciate it if we could try and make the reservation on short notice and if that date was not available he would be happy to go on June 21st.

On Wednesday, May 27th, 2009 at 3:07 PM Mr. Sivaram received an email stating that his reservation request was received and he would receive a confirmation for the reservation via email. On Thursday, May 28th, 2009 at 1:17 PM Mr. Sivaram received an email stating that his reservation was confirmed for his first requested date of June 7th, 2009 and was again informed that the reservation was subject to the terms and conditions listed on http://www.xperiencedays.com/terms.asp which specifically state:

In limited cases, an experience that has been confirmed by an Xperience Days® Inc. Service Provider and/or Xperience Days® Inc. may need to be cancelled by the Service Provider. Participants will be able to re-schedule any experiences cancelled by Xperience Days® Inc or its Service Providers.

On June 18th, at 11:44:18 AM Mr. Sivaram contacted Xperience Days and stated that he was not able to take flight as they went up in plane but there was a maintenance issues and had to land. He requested a refund. Mr. Sivaram was informed we would speak with Certified Flyers, the Company that operates the flight lesson in New Jersey regarding his complaint and call him back.

Upon contacting Certified Flyers, the Xperience Days representative was informed that the flight did in fact end early as a precautionary measure and that Mr. Sivaram was informed that he could enjoy the flight the same day at a later time or rescheduled for an alternative date. Mr. Sivaram elected to reschedule the reservation for June 21st, 2009. The Xperience Days Customer Service Representative contacted Mr. Sivaram within 30 minutes of his call and informed him that as the flight was already rescheduled for three days time we were unable to make any changes to the reservation and that Xperience Certificates were not refundable.

On June 18th, at 3:42:32 AM Mr. Sivaram contacted Xperience Days and again requested a refund. Mr. Sivaram was informed again that as the flight was already rescheduled for three days time we were unable to make any changes to the reservation or refund the purchase of the Gift Certificate.

On June 22nd, at 5:28 PM Mr. Sivaram contacted Xperience Days and again requested a refund because his flight scheduled for June 21st was cancelled due to weather. During the time of the call Mr. Sivaram also stated that he rescheduled his flight directly with Certified Flyers but would like a refund. He was informed again that Xperience Certificates were non-refundable as stated prior to purchase and in the previous communications, and that all reservations for flight lessons were subject to appropriate weather conditions as stated within the details of the experience prior to purchase of the Gift Certificate. Mr. Sivaram hung up on the Customer Service Representative.

Since January, 2009 Xperience Days has made 38 reservations for the Flight Lesson New Jersey with Certified Flyers and has never received a complaint. Below are Xperience Days customer submitted reviews for the Flight Lesson New Jersey:

Flight Lesson
"I received this certificate as a Christmas present from my twin sister and I have to say, it is one of the best gifts if have ever received. My experience was amazing! The instructor was excellent. I will definitely be visiting you guys again and will recommend you guys to friends and family. Thank you for a great time."
Marcos - Morristown (Tuesday, June 02, 2009)

Flight Lesson in Morristown
"I purchased this package for my boyfriends’ birthday. He was so amazed by the flight that he is still thanking me for it. I ABSOLUTELY recommend this for anyone that enjoys life as there is no other way to experience it. I would like to thank the pilot for being so liberal with us. The trip would not have been the same without him. Thank you"
Lisa - West New York, NJ (Wednesday, May 27, 2009)

Absolutely Brilliant !!!
"This was a birthday gift from my boyfriend. The flying instructor was absolutely great and friendly! I would certainly recommend this to any of my friends!' Specially if someone wants to propose this will work for sure. This is once in a life time experience and from the GIFT box from Xperience days to the people at the airport simply fantastic.
Never had a better day like this one."
Dwiti M. - Morristown, NJ (Monday, May 25, 2009)

A Truly Great Experience
"This was a birthday gift for my boyfriend. He loved the gift so much that he could not stop smiling and kissing me :D ! The flying instructor was absolutely great and friendly! I would certainly recommend this to any of my friends!"
Laura - East Windsor (Thursday, April 09, 2009)

Flight Training
"The flight training was amazing and the team at Morritown Airport were fantastic. I flew for all but the takeoff and landing and would absolutely recommend the experience!"
Lawrence - New York (Monday, April 06, 2009)

Flight Training in NJ
"This was a great experience and provided good value. Would do it again."
Sam L. - New York (Monday, March 09, 2009)

Flight lesson in NJ
"If you have the possibility to take this flight lesson you will be amazed. THIS WAS A GIFT OF MY GIRLFRIEND FOR MY BDAY. Girls I can tell you your BF will love it and love you! It was a very good experience and I only can recommend it to everybody. Not only that the Experience team was helpful in finding the directions from Manhattan to the Airport in advance the people at the airport were so nice to actually pick us up from the train station. The flight itself was amazing. I thought I would only be able to fly the plane for like a couple of seconds. After the take off I took complete control over the plane and the instructor was very helpful in explaining every detail about the handling of the Cessna. I would have never thought to actually fly this plane for an hour. If it wasn't so windy I would have been more involved in the take off and landing. AMAZING!!!"
Simon F. - Miami Beach Florida (Wednesday, February 11, 2009)

Flight Training
"Looking down the runway, engine screaming, brakes off, rolling faster and faster, rotate stick, and i'm flying, I'M flying, not the instructor. This was a fantastic experience. Exciting, fun, adventurous. Definitly a must do for anyone who ever had an inkling to try there hand at piloting a plane."
Robert S. - Morristown (Saturday, January 10, 2009)
 23rd of Jun, 2009 by   Hariharan Sivaraman +1 Votes
Stating the obvious and posting others review comments does not in any way address my complaint about the poor quality of the plane and the associated safety issues which lead to all of this !!!
How is the experience of others relevant to all of this???? Can you talk about my bad experience rather than trying to muddle the issue.

Can you specifically address the following points???

1. Old worn out plane with door seals coming off
2. Old worn out headsets/mic system that did'nt work
3. Old worn out seatbelts that was a huge safety hazard
4. Plane having to do an emergency landing (not surprising considering the above 3 points !!!)

Having experienced all of this, do you think anybody would have felt safe to go up in the plane again??

Thanks,
Hari
 18th of Nov, 2009 by   RachelleG -1 Votes
While I do understand Hari's frustration with his experience, I do not necessarily think Xperience Days is at fault. I believe that maybe they should be a little more selective when it comes to their service providers, but Xperience Days cannot be held directly liable for the planes belonging to Certified Flyers. It's unfortunate that he had such a bad experience on his wedding anniversary, but I think Certified Flyers is probably more at fault. HOWEVER, I know, having experienced issues with Xperience Days shoddy customer service myself, that they can be very rude.

My experience? I purchased a certificate for Dancing in New York for my anniversary with my boyfriend. Several months later, I wanted to redeem it and forgot about the process of calling Xperience Days to schedule. I ended up calling the actual dance studio, Fred Astaire Dance Studio, and was told that I would have to place the reservation through Xperience Days but that they had availability the following weekend which was perfect for us. They confirmed that BOTH of their locations, including the one with Saturday hours, accepts Xperience Days certificates...okay. So I call Xperience Days to request the following wknd and was told that unfortunately they need at least two weeks notice. I asked if there was anything they could do seeing as I already spoke to the dance studio and they expressed interest and availability, but was quickly and very rudely told absolutely not. okay. So I give them my date preferences, both Saturdays, and hang up. A little less than a week later (after not hearing anything from Xperience Days) I decide to call back once realizing one of the Saturdays I had given them no longer works for us for travel reasons. When I called them, they told me that my reservation had been cancelled because the dance studio does not accept Saturday reservations! I told them that I had spoken to the manager of the dance studio and they absolutely DO accept Saturday reservations, even from Xperience Days, but was told that I must have been mistaken! okay now I'm getting a little POed. I tell them that I'm upset and was never told that it was Monday thru Friday only... I seriously would have never bought the certificate! My boyfriend and I work very long hours during the week and I would never book something like this if it wasn't on a Saturday. I was quickly told that I must not have read the description well enough. Well isn't that funny? I called Xperience Days originally to find the perfect certificate - I didn't go through their site. So maybe it was their fault originally? No, that would mean that they'd take some responsibility - totally unreasonable right? The best part? When I asked how my reservation was just cancelled without notifying me, they told me they sent an email. AN EMAIL. Of course it was in my spam folder - and when I asked why they even bother taking my phone number if they're not going to use it? I was told that they have too many customers and cannot call everyone.

Well, maybe somebody needs to assess their customer service situation because I've been rubbed the wrong way several times by this company already - I have not had the actual lesson yet, so I cannot comment on the quality, but Hari, I'm with you - Xperience Days customer service is terrible!!
 4th of Aug, 2010 by   mfirmacion +1 Votes
I agree with the complaint above. I just got off the phone with one of Xperience Days customer service representatives and she was not very helpful and in fact was very rude and bitchy. She was taking a very impatient tone with me when I am the one who is hassled by all of this.

We mailed back our gift card that we purchased be exchanged back in June and have not gotten a notification at all so we checked on the USPS tracking number (0309 3220 0000 6863 7447) and it said: "We attempted to deliver your item at 11:28 am on June 29, 2010 in HOBOKEN, NJ 07030 and a notice was left. No further information is available for this item. "

The Xperience Days representative said that they did not receive any notifications whatsoever and left it at that. She said that it isn't possible that the postal service left a notification because they dont have it that. So am I to think that the postal service is giving me the wrong information? Could it not be possible that someone from Xperience days' end made an error? Instead of saying she would look into it, she was very dismissive and basically sent the message: not our problem, not our money, go figure it out yourself!

I am VERY disappointed with the level of service that I received and hope that someone NICE to get back to me. But reading the complaint above, I doubt anyone will respond to my email. I paid money for that gift card and would like to use it. Unfortunatley, looks like I am on my own here.
 2nd of Oct, 2010 by   Michael Mar... +1 Votes
My frame of reference with this company is the same. I tried to reserve a Hot Air Balloon Ride through them. Called them twice with the date we requested - both times they said they would call me back to confirm. I never received a call back. When I inquired through email about this, I received incredibly rude responses by Robb Young of xperiencedays that more or less ended in him telling me that he cannot help me. I was dumbfounded by this kind of response! Obviously they do not want my money and I certainly do not want to give it to them. I have complained to the BBB as well as to American Express (I received a certificate from Amex for the hot air balloon ride experience from their Rewards Points catalog). Businesses that have practices like this should not exist.
 6th of Oct, 2010 by   Xperience Days Inc -1 Votes
Mariel Firmacion contacted Xperience Days Customer Service, frustrated by the US Postal System. In her agitated state, was unwilling to provide the Xperience Days Representative with sufficient information in order for the Representative to fully assist her, which only led to further frustration.

Mariel Firmacion contacted Xperience Days Customer Service on August 4th to request information regarding a tracking number given to her by the United States Post Office. When the call was taken, Ms. Firmacion gave the Representative the tracking number for the Certified letter without providing her name or any further information.

The Representative tracked the package via USPS.com and viewed the same information available to Ms. Firmacion. The Representative then checked with the appropriate personnel to see if a notice was in fact received. She then informed Ms. Firmacion that a notice was not received, nor is it standard behavior for mail carriers to leave a notice during hours of operation when items are typically delivered.

The Representative inquired as to the full address that Ms. Firmacion sent the Certified letter, to which the response by Ms. Firmacion was curt and unhelpful. The Representative then suggested she speak with the Post Office as Xperience Days is only able to view the same information available to the general public and notification regarding the parcel had not been received. The Representative was in no way dismissive nor did she even suggest that it was not our problem, not our money, or that Ms. Firmacion “go figure it out herself”.

Ms. Firmacion hung up without providing her name or other information which would have enabled the Representative to assist her further.

Following the phone call Ms. Firmacion sent and email to Xperience Days, similar to the above complaint which only then provided us with enough information, such has her name and email address, to investigate the situation further. The reply to Ms. Firmacion’s email is below:

“Thank you for contacting Xperience Days.

The Customer Service Representative did provide accurate information; there was no notice left in our office for the parcel. In fact, the information posted by USPS for the tracking number provided is incorrect and the error was made on their part.

Upon further investigation, we found that not only was the package delivered and signed for on 6/28/2010, but that an Xperience Days Account was created and credited on the same day according to the instructions provided with the certificate.

Two email notifications were sent regarding the receipt of the certificate, account creation and credit to the yahoo.com email address provided by the recipient of the certificate, Sebastian Santos.

If you have any additional questions, please contact us at 866-973-7436 and we will be happy to assist you.”

Unfortunately, already frustrated by inaccurate information provide by a third party, Ms. Firmacion chose not to provide the Xperience Days Representative with the information requested during the initial call, which would have enabled the Representative to fully assist her; letting her know that the parcel was in fact received and the requested for exchange fulfilled over a month ago.
 15th of Oct, 2010 by   Xperience Days Inc -1 Votes
Xperience Days is the country's leading Unique Gifts, Adventure Gift and Experience Gift Company, offers thousands of unique gift experiences nationwide in the form of Gift Certificates. Xperience Days has a partnership with American Express Membership Rewards where American Express Cardholders are able to redeem their Membership Rewards Points for select activity gift certificates from Xperience Days.

On 9/13/2010 at 5:21 PM EST the following email was received from Michael Maroon:

Product Inquiry - Kansas City Hot Air Balloon Ride (XD-1187-001)
Sender : Michael Maroon (frosty613@)
Question :
Hello, I obtained an American Express Rewards certificate for a Hot Air Balloon ride. I would like to redeem this certificate for me and my wife. I believe what I will need to do is purchase an additional 'experience' for $205.00 for myself and mail this certificate in to redeem for my wife. I would like to make a reservation for the evening of Friday, October 1st or Saturday, October 2nd. Please direct me on how I should do this.

Kind regards,

Michael

The following reply was sent to Mr. Maroon the following day:

Michael

The first thing for us to do would be to check availability for you. When we can confirm which time/date is available then we can facilitate the purchase of an additional participant.

Please allow 48 hours and we will get back to you via the same email address. If you would prefer contact via telephone please provide a number by return email.

Xperience Days Inc.

A customer service representative from Xperience Days requested availability information from the Balloon Pilot for Mr. Maroon and the information received was sent to Mr. Maroon via email on September 16th:

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 10:27 AM, XperienceDays FAQ wrote:

Michael

Further to you recent inquiry re the Kansas Hot Air Balloon Ride; the next available spaces are not until sunrise on Sunday October 24th.

Please let us know how you wish to proceed. If you would like to make a reservation for yourself and an additional participant please call our customer service team during normal office hours, Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm on 21-216-0035

Xperience Days Inc.

Nearly two weeks after the availability information was sent to Mr. Maroon, the follow email was received:

Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 8:43 AM
To: XperienceDays FAQ
Subject: Re: Product Inquiry - Kansas City Hot Air Balloon Ride (XD-1187-001)

Hello,

I put in a phone call recently and have not heard back - I wanted to reserve the 24th and buy an additional participant. Can someone call me today to arrange this? My phone number is 913-669-1716.

Best Regards,

Michael Maroon

After receiving this email, the Customer Service Representative responsible for answering all inquires sent an inquiry to all other Xperience Days Representatives to see if a phone call had been received from Mr. Maroon. None of the Customer Service Representatives had any records of Mr. Maroon contacting Xperience Days via Phone.

Prior to replying to Mr. Maroon the following email was received:

Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 8:42 PM
To: XperienceDays FAQ
Subject: Re: Product Inquiry - Kansas City Hot Air Balloon Ride (XD-1187-001)

I am finding it impossible to make arrangements through your company. If I do not hear from you about booking our experience for October 24th within the next two days, I will be contacting American Express to complain about you and recommend that they no longer offer your services through their rewards points. It is absolutely ridiculous that I cannot seem to reserve an experience with you in a two week time span.

The following reply was sent to Mr. Maroon:

On Oct 1, 2010 5:40 AM, "XperienceDays FAQ" wrote:

Michael

Since our email of Sept 16th we have no record of receiving a call into our office in relation to reserving this trip. Additionally, we always ask that American Express certificates are sent to our office before an experience can be confirmed. We have no record of receiving or requesting the certificate.

Although I understand the time-lag is frustrating, it’s unfortunately inherent in the nature of our business. We are an agent for all these experience vendors and therefore are subject to delays in waiting for availability requests to be handled. Delays only increase as we get towards the end of the balloon season and weather becomes more unpredictable. This is compounded by customers rebooking trips missed earlier in the year which creates a bottleneck late in the year.

We can recheck availability for the 24th, however you would need to call our customer service team to do so. There may be an additional delay while we wait for the pilot to reconfirm. At that point we would ask that you send in your American Express certificate to our offices, and pay for any additional participants. Alternatively, you can exchange the American Express certificate for an open dated Xperience Days certificate which can be used for a balloon ride at any time. These certificates do not expire and hold their value for 12 months, at which point you can still use them, and would merely need to pay any increase in value since the exchange. Finally, you may wish to cancel the American Express certificate and ask for a points refund.

Xperience Days Inc.

Mr. Maroon response to this email was as follows:

Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 8:28 AM
To: XperienceDays FAQ
Subject: Re: RE: Product Inquiry - Kansas City Hot Air Balloon Ride (XD-1187-001)

I called last week and spoke with an agent who said they would call me back to confirm in 2 days. No call. If you want my business, then I require a call back at 913-669-1716. If not, then I will return the certificate, write my review and suggest Amex drop you as a reward.

Mr. Maroon did not speak with a Customer Service Representative over the phone. Additionally, individuals that contact Xperience Days via phone are informed of the following both via our Phone System as well as our Customer Service Representatives:

You may redeem American Express Membership Rewards for the Xperience Days’ activities listed on membershiprewards.com. Please note ONLY ONE American Express Membership Rewards Certificate may be redeemed and used to make a reservation or exchanged for an Xperience Days Certificate. If you wish to make a reservation for multiple participants for an activity, you will be required to provide payment in full for all other members of your party at the time of reservation. Once you receive your certificate from American Express, you must mail it to us at Xperience Days 50 Harrison Street, Suite 309, Hoboken NJ 07030 prior to scheduling a reservation. Please include your Name, Address, Email Address and Phone number when mailing us your Membership Rewards Certificate. Once received, we will contact you. Please be advised, all reservations require a minimum 14 day advance notice from the date the certificate is received by Xperience Days.

Xperience Days never received a phone call from Mr. Maroon or an American Express Membership Rewards Certificate. As Mr. Maroon did not seem willing to follow the procedure as outlined by the terms of the American Express Membership Rewards Program, we sent a final inquiry to him to see if he intended to return the certificate to American Express.
 28th of Oct, 2010 by   mfirmacion +1 Votes
It's nice to see that you all have time to answer these complaints but when it comes to actually helping out the customer your representatives are rude and can't spend time helping the customer out. Maybe you should check your reps instead of constantly pointing fingers at your paying customer.

You say that, "When the call was taken, Ms. Firmacion gave the Representative the tracking number for the Certified letter without providing her name or any further information."

You representative ASKED FOR JUST THE TRACKING NUMBER and immediately put me on hold without even giving me the chance to give more detailed information. Maybe in the future, you should train them better.

I do not appreciate that you are making it seem like it is my fault that I was not helped to begin with. I made this call starting with a positive attitude. Anyone that is treated disrespectfully would end up negative and pissed off. You do not have to literally tell me to "figure it out myself" there is such a thing as tone of voice and manner of speaking that shouts louder than words. Your employees are rude and lazy and that is why she did not even ask me my name or any other information. I am the one that needs help. If I were prompted to give simple details, don't you think I would have provided that?

Do you think that we are making up stories and taking the time of day to write these long messages just to make things up? If I had been treated right in the first place then I wouldn't have gone through the effort of searching for a complaint board.

Keep up what you are doing and this chain will only get longer.
 18th of Jun, 2012 by   Alena Nicole +1 Votes
Just wanted to say BEWARE of this Company www.Xperiencedays.com, I am the one who gave a Gift Certificate to my friend for nearly $2, 000 and he never could use it, BECAUSE as per this Company IT EXPIRED!!!, even though at the time of purchase and now it says all over their
website:
"Gift Certificates do not expire and can be redeemed at any time
allowing the gift recipient the freedom to enjoy their experience at any time
in future."

...how does it sound? Promising, right?

BUT this company took my money and over the phone they keep telling me that the rules have been
changed almost right after I have purchased one?!?!?
Now, who likes to be ripped off just I like was and look in front of your friend, whom you gave a
gift of a lifetime experience, like a lair, or which ever you can be called for
such a "joke-gift".

BEWARE of this company!!!
 9th of Oct, 2012 by   LF128 0 Votes
I agree with the complaint above. I have been a customer of xperience days and the customer service is horrible and the company is a total rip off. I wanted to exchange my gift for another adventure and they told me to mail back the gift certificate, so I did. Well they give you a p.o box mailing address and somehow they are telling me the gc got lost and they will not honor the exchange. So they are telling me I am out $80 and are not willing to do anything about it. DO NOT buy anything from them!
 24th of Jul, 2013 by   disheartendmom 0 Votes
I completely agree with the above comments regarding this company. I have tried to use a certificate that I had won and but because it was a promotional gift they would not allow me to use it despite it having been expired by only 2 months. What company will not honor their own gift certificates??? Even more insulting is that they advertise the experiences as if you are getting a great deal and when you look at the compies they are using the prices are the same and in fact the adventure we wanted was actually cheaper through the company than through this website. Such a scam and so disappointing to think that something I had won would be a great experience for my family. I have tired calling back and they will not even answer my phone calls. What a horrible company.
 9th of Apr, 2014 by   GURUPERF 0 Votes
This is a total scam! We received a gift of a brunch cruise last year, and only one date was available - and it was sold out.
This year only 2 dates were available, so we booked the one convenient for us, and it was confirmed.
But two weeks later, well before the date, it was abruptly cancelled. And no other dates were available in the city we had chosen. Now we have to drive an additional hour for a less convenient date.
Unless of course, that one fills up as well, in which case we will again be cancelled.
It is obvious that Xperience Days merely fills in empty slots for these events, and if the event is selling well, they just cancel you and your certificate.
Do yourself a favor, and book directly, not through this bogus site!

Forensic Loan Audit Reveals Potential Mortgage Fraud