XM Radio

Billing fraud

XM Radio
Same story, another rip off. I bought a H-2 Hummer and got the 3 months of trial service. I opted not to continue the service as I don't care for all the advertising that has been growing on XM Radio. A few months later, my wife spots a 364.00 charge on our Debit Card for XM radio. I called the following day to get the total runaround after well over an hour of switching me back and fourth to people. I asked for a supervisor and got put on hold for well over 30 min. Explained the situation again. and was told to expect a refund in 72 hours... a week later, no refund and I call again and wait once again to talk to customer service "which had no info on file for my refund" same story... 72 hours and still no refund. I went to my local bank to dispute the charge, the charge was removed from my card but at the cost of having to hot card my account for fradulent charges. THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN! THIS IS UNFAIR and UNETHICAL. AND THE FCC LETS THEM GET AWAY WITH IT!!!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful?

28th of Aug, 2008 by    -1 Votes
you know what you a litle punk @ss b*tch if all you gonna do is cry like a little boy than dont get the XM in your car stay to your CD's. All you wonna do is complain and annoying people just shut up and move on with your life you need to be shut down and not allowed to get XM radio in your cars again and the FCC doesnt do anything cuz it probaly was not fraud your wife probaly called in to set up a 3yr MYP and yo momma is unethical.

Contact Us