logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Iranian hospital Dubai...worst hospital with worst surgeons
Iranian hospital Dubai.....worst hospital with worst surgeons
2. (16 mins ago)
Inheritance Scams

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

xbox microsoft, Milford, Pennsylvania Complaints & Reviews - unauthorized charges

xbox microsoft Contacts & Informations

xbox microsoft

Posted: 2012-09-23 by    grandma's money

unauthorized charges

microsoft
Milford, Pennsylvania
I have had over 300.00 charged to my bank account because my grandson charged games. I did not find it for a while so the charges amassed. I think it is disgraceful that you cannot remove your credit information and prevent kids from doing this. I don't blame the kids totally, they are faced with the temptation every day when there friends are on xbox live. I feel this coorporation knows they can get money this way and therefore does not put a safety code in place. THEY WANT THE KIDS TO CHARGE UP THEIR PARENTS CARDS!!!I had only signe dthem up for xbox live and then I thought I had removed the credit information until the bank statmenet came. Now I can either swllow the fees, or have charges placed on my grandson so I can get the money back from my bank. WHAT A SCAM.They can put parent controls on everything else, why wouldn't they protect ones pocket or purse? BECAUSE THEY DON'T CARE THEY ARE MAKING MONEY.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Sep, 2012 by   Becky Thomason 0 Votes
The Guy who manages the place, is a certified idiot, he keeps hiring convicts, sex offenders, drug dealers, rapists, and immature clowns to run this crappy establishment, that only does a good job ripping off customers on their overpriced games. The Customer Service is ALWAYS lousy, and I discovered that the Gamestop managers enforce a discrimination policy on hiring blacks. The manager recently turned down another african-american male (who was qualified & had no record/no drug history)- FOR NO REASON, only to hire; yet again, another white drug dealer who was just let out of prison- FOR SELLING DRUGS TO A MINOR!!! I hate what this racist manager is doing to the image of Game Stop, because I really used to love buying their games; now, I prefer to buy & rent games online or at Redbox, it's alot cheaper and I don't have to worry about lousy customer service or racism, in the comfort of my home. I HIGHLY recommend to others to do the same, and stop shopping at Game Stop...
 23rd of Sep, 2012 by   Becky Thomason 0 Votes
Game Stop - Augusta Mall | Augusta Georgia: The Guy who manages the place, is a certified idiot, he keeps hiring convicts, sex offenders, drug dealers, and immature clowns to run this crappy establishment, that only does a good job ripping off customers on their overpriced games. The Customer Service is ALWAYS lousy, and I discovered that the Gamestop managers enforce a discrimination policy on hiring blacks. The manager recently turned down another african-american male (who was qualified & had no record/no drug history)- FOR NO REASON, only to hire; yet again, another white drug dealer who was just let out of prison- FOR SELLING DRUGS TO A MINOR!!! I hate what this racist manager is doing to the image of Game Stop, because I really used to love buying their games; now, I prefer to buy & rent games online or at Redbox, it's alot cheaper and I don't have to worry about lousy customer service or racism, in the comfort of my home. I HIGHLY recommend to others to do the same, and stop shopping at Game Stop...
 23rd of Sep, 2012 by   Brenda* 0 Votes
It's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen.
 23rd of Sep, 2012 by   Tired_of_Stupid 0 Votes
You're blaming Microsoft for what your grandson did. How about teaching him some personal responsibility instead? I know it's very unpopular these days, but still . . .

Several Tips How to Avoid Internet Scams