logo
search

www.Nikegreatwall.com Complaints & Reviews - Beware!!!

Nike Contacts & Informations

www.Nikegreatwall.com

Posted:

Beware!!!

www.nikegreatwall.com
Don't you EVER order from them!! They have gotten my money, now it's already 3 months passed and I can't reach them - no order, no money back - NOTHING! Stay clear of them!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
I bought from them about 2 months ago, i bought a pair of nike shox and 3 pair of oakleys, I ordered on a thursday and got my stuff within a week, I paid paypal so if they did rip me off then i could get my money back, i Paid 40 for the shoes ans 14 a pair on the glasses and 21 shipping, when i got my order I was missing one pair of glasses and one pair was broke, so i got one pair and it was the wrong color, the shoes are defently fake as hell and so are the glasses. I have worn the shoes every day since i got them and they are not the worst pair of shoes i have even worn but far from the best, the sole has already started to peel off and the yellow has turned to black, so for 40 bucks it is a toss up but i do not think i will buy from again, and with the glasses i sent an email and had a refund for 2 pair within hours
 1st of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
i odered some kicks last nite an i think i been robbed
 21st of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
i ordered 2 pair of air jordans from them last month and it ain't nonthing wrong with them. but i guess u can't please everybody
 19th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have order a pair of shoes never got them and they have my money thats my kids money for there shoes. I want my money back or my shoes. I can be contacted at (225)288-7178.
 19th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
I want my money or my shoes becausae i order a pair a of shoeset and they haven't came yet.
 25th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
I placed an order of over $200 it has been over 40 days since they said they would refund me as they didn't have any of the stock I requested I still have not got my refund and continue to get mucked around via emails. Would strongly recommend no one to order through this company.!
 10th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
Oh shit cuz, this shit is th muther fuckin shit... like no bullshit... dis will change your life. 3 pairs of lebrons for 80 dollars

Acai Berry Scams