logo

Quality Business Planning
Invester funding scam
5. (54 mins ago)
Speeddate.com
SCAM billing did not subscribe to it

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

www.nikegreatwall.com Complaints & Reviews - Beware!!!

www.nikegreatwall.com Contacts & Informations

www.nikegreatwall.com

Posted:    Victim1

Beware!!!

www.nikegreatwall.com
Don't you EVER order from them!! They have gotten my money, now it's already 3 months passed and I can't reach them - no order, no money back - NOTHING! Stay clear of them!
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of May, 2011 by   JRputah 0 Votes
I bought from them about 2 months ago, i bought a pair of nike shox and 3 pair of oakleys, I ordered on a thursday and got my stuff within a week, I paid paypal so if they did rip me off then i could get my money back, i Paid 40 for the shoes ans 14 a pair on the glasses and 21 shipping, when i got my order I was missing one pair of glasses and one pair was broke, so i got one pair and it was the wrong color, the shoes are defently fake as hell and so are the glasses. I have worn the shoes every day since i got them and they are not the worst pair of shoes i have even worn but far from the best, the sole has already started to peel off and the yellow has turned to black, so for 40 bucks it is a toss up but i do not think i will buy from again, and with the glasses i sent an email and had a refund for 2 pair within hours
 1st of Jun, 2011 by   monica holland 0 Votes
i odered some kicks last nite an i think i been robbed
 21st of Aug, 2012 by   venni 0 Votes
i ordered 2 pair of air jordans from them last month and it ain't nonthing wrong with them. but i guess u can't please everybody
 19th of Aug, 2013 by   shalitha ross 0 Votes
I have order a pair of shoes never got them and they have my money thats my kids money for there shoes. I want my money back or my shoes. I can be contacted at (225)288-7178.
 19th of Aug, 2013 by   shalitharosssr. 0 Votes
I want my money or my shoes becausae i order a pair a of shoeset and they haven't came yet.
 25th of Aug, 2013 by   cstagg 0 Votes
I placed an order of over $200 it has been over 40 days since they said they would refund me as they didn't have any of the stock I requested I still have not got my refund and continue to get mucked around via emails. Would strongly recommend no one to order through this company.!
 10th of Oct, 2013 by   Michael Beasley 0 Votes
Oh shit cuz, this shit is th muther fuckin shit... like no bullshit... dis will change your life. 3 pairs of lebrons for 80 dollars

Identity Theft And Credit/Debit Card Fraud Solution