logo

Hyundai Fall River MA
Sales and Service
2. (4 mins ago)
aolloa.net
No order, communication or updates about my order
3. (9 mins ago)
Sally Beauty Supply
Horrible workers
4. (11 mins ago)
allrightshoes.com
Seller refused to take order back
5. (11 mins ago)

10811-110 St
Westlock, Alberta
Canada
Phone: 780-349-4868
This company has charged our visa account 50.96 and I do not remember authorizing them to do so. When I look for this company on line to find out what it is about it appears it is fraudulant. I do not want them to make any furthur charges agansit our visa account.

Margaret Howden
Comments Canada Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Jul, 2008 by   chris mosher 0 Votes
why did you charge me for my norton anti-virus protection for my computer. I have automatic renewal for my subscription for norton.please reimburse me my money back to my credit card.
thank you ...chris mosher..
 15th of Jul, 2008 by   Tammy 0 Votes
Charged from Digital River Myord.com for 31.95 on my debit card. I have no idea who this is and did not authorize. From google search appears to be fraud and I canceled my card right away.
 17th of Jul, 2008 by   Mike 0 Votes
Uhh guys, this company is associated with Norton Anti Virus, a anti virus program you need to pay for.

If you have set up your Norton to auto renew it will prompt you to renew your SUBSCRIPTION and charge you when you enter your banking / credit information.
 22nd of Jul, 2008 by   Dorisann Glass 0 Votes
07/20/08
Letters have been sent to Symantec Corp. and AAA Financial, VISA, concerning downloads for Norton 360, 02.The order date 's and order number's are as follows. 0614/08, #2094190529, $69.98. Again 06/15/08, #2094149059. Once more on 06/20/08, # 20941490529, , $69.98. 6/15/08
filled out customer questioner. Was informed that my creddit card has expired (don't think so). Charges totaling $69.98 X 2 = $139.96 have been sent for payment also at this time I recieved the message that the set-up file was corrupte. Try again.
Finally on 06/20/08 I purchased a Norton package from Sam's Club. All was taken care of in a very short time.
Dorisann Glass
 26th of Jul, 2008 by   MYNOR DUARTE 0 Votes
Why did you charge me for the drisymantec, l just need the norton anti-virus protention, you are chargin me 49.99 for norton anual renual but I don't have to pay an aditional 66.98 for the sysmantec tha is 124.97 giveme a solution or a will cancel everything with norton so pleasse reenbolse my maney waiting fon anser.
 7th of Aug, 2008 by   Carol Hicks 0 Votes
Why was I charged $59.99 for Symantec July 6, 2008 when I have automatic renewal for Norotn at $53.79? Please credit my Discover Card in the amount of $59.99 or in the future I will cancel my account with Norton and go with another service.
Thank you for your promt attention on this matter
 13th of Aug, 2008 by   Corinne Stasica 0 Votes
Would you please send me a paid invoice. Thank you.
 15th of Aug, 2008 by   Gayel Colliver 0 Votes
Norton Internet Security 2008 won"t install on my computer. Went thru the chat room, the final one was a need to get help with the spyware on the computer removed. I was charge $59.98 on my credit card would like to have the charge removed. Order number is 775141234. Product key j8j6hbccwrqxbmpmgkkrggwf.
 23rd of Aug, 2008 by   Theresa Smith 0 Votes
I did not order, nor did I authorize DRI*Symantec HP CPC to bill my Visa credit card
for $66.98.

I only wanted to renew my Norton Protection Plan.

I am notifying my credit card company not to pay these charges.

This is a scam by your company.
 2nd of Sep, 2008 by   Gayel Colliver 0 Votes
This is the second time on my complaint on Norton Secerity 2008 that won't install on my computer. Would like a credit on my credit card. $59.98. The order number is 775141234.
 27th of Sep, 2008 by   Scott 0 Votes
My name is Scott, and I never ordered any thing from your company. How did you get my credit card number? Please email me back and tell me what is going on. I would also appreciate if your company would recredit my account.

Scott

goetz6@verizon.net
 29th of Sep, 2008 by   Kathleen Rummler 0 Votes
I have two charges on my credit card from your company that need some explaining: 1. Dri Symantec 7/10/08 ($59.99) 2. Norton Annual Renewal 8/18/08 ($52.49). I have a computer confirmation on #1 that includes an invoice for Norton 360 Subscription. To me it looks like the first charge covered the second charge. Could you explain what the difference betweeen these two products are and if I do indeed need both. In as much as I am paying for security for my computer, it certainly seems like the security is not only suspect but seems to be fraudulent. Please reply quickly to these queries since I don't enjoy enlarging anyone's bank account but my own. Thank you
 15th of Oct, 2008 by   Barbara Shackelford 0 Votes
I have 2 charges from your company on my Visa card. One for $49.99 on 9/20/08 ref # 0981 and the other for $53.98 on 9/23, ref #5352. I thought I was renewing my Norton Anti-Virus protection because a message kept popping up that I had to do this. WHY IS THIS ON MY BILL TWICE???? Why are the amounts different???? Even after I renewed this the first time, I got the message again so I figured it did not go through. This sounds like a scheme to me. My computer is new & I thought the Norton renewal was automatic. The discription of Transaction section states DRI*Symantec. What is this???????? Please respond. Thank you Barbara Shackelford
 30th of Oct, 2008 by   Norma Lange 0 Votes
I Tried to renew my anti viris thru Norton, I thought I had it done the payment was taken out of my bank so why does it keep saying I dont have it?
 4th of Nov, 2008 by   Laura Morgan 0 Votes
On September 29, 2008 my account was charged TWICE for the charge of $49.99 each time! This was not authorized. Please reimburse me for one of the charges on my account. Laura Morgan
 14th of Nov, 2008 by   rex whitney 0 Votes
I paid two different charges for Norton protection. The protection I received was $114.99. I was also charged $154.99 for the same protection. I want the $154.99 credited back to my account. If this is the way you do business, next time I can buy a program at Staples with a lot less hassle.
 14th of Nov, 2008 by   Nathalie Lee 0 Votes
I have (2) charges from your company on my Visa card. One for $43.43 on 8/28/08 ref #2469216L100QXP9XV and the other for $65.15 on 9/30, ref #2469216M20098T8BEE. I thought I was only renewing my Norton Anti-Virus protection because a message kept popping up that I had to do this. SO WHY IS THIS ON MY BILL TWICE???? Why are the amounts different???? Even after I renewed this the first time, I got the message again so I figured it did not go through. This sounds like a scheme to me. My computer is new & I thought the Norton renewal was automatic. The description in the transaction section states DRI*Symantec. What is this???????? Please respond. I do not need this much protection...please refund $65.15 to my Visa!
 20th of Nov, 2008 by   Sister 0 Votes
I was charged twice for the same download of the anti-virus at Norton at $69.98 on 11/09/08 and 11/07/08 same amount. Please reimburse my visa credit card account in the amount of $69.98 for the extra charge. Thanks.
 21st of Nov, 2008 by   tim coe 0 Votes
iwas charged 47.98 for no reason i want a refund
 9th of Feb, 2009 by   cindy chambers 0 Votes
Iwas charged twice for the same amount on my card while i was singing up for the virus protection the application started over so i thought that it didn"t go through so i did it over and when i got my credit card statement it charged me twice.i need to get a # so i can call and have this removed from my card and i believe that this should be reported to the better business bureau.

Top 5 Holiday Scams