logo

FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

www.lovegurushanta.com www.brokenheartspecialist.com Complaints & Reviews - Psychic fraud

www.lovegurushanta.com www.brokenheartspecialist.com Contacts & Informations

www.lovegurushanta.com www.brokenheartspecialist.com

Posted: 2011-02-02 by    Pychic Investigator

Psychic fraud

www.lovegurushanta.com www.brokenheartspecialist.com
lovegurushanta.com
www.lovegurushanta.com emailed me a cheap reading, said results in 3 days, from Florida. Was told she refuses to look into the situatoin without me paying her for work. How can she help if she doesn't know the situation and never bothered to ask? Well, I called www.brokenheartspecialist.com from Texas, turns out I was told the same things word for word! THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME PERSON AND WAS TOLD IF I COULDN'T AFFORD THE AMOUNT, TO SEND WHAT I CAN. This is how you know its a scam. I hung up on her.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of May, 2012 by   LATOYAH 0 Votes
LOVEGURUSHANTA.COM IS A FRAUD. I SPOKE TO HER AND SHE SAID SHE USUALLY CHARGE $400.00 BUT SINCE SHE HAD MATERIALS LEFT OVER SHE'D LET ME PAY $150.00. SHE GAVE ME THE NAME KATTY MILLER WITH ADDRESS 2775 NORTHEAST 187 ST, APT 418 MIAMI, FLOURIDA TO SEND THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION, WHICH I DID. I CONTACTED HER TO TELL HER I SENT THE MONEY AND SHE TOLD ME TO CALL BACK AT 2PM WHICH I DID, THEN SHE SAID TO CALL BACK AT 7PM AND FROM THERE SHE NEVER ANSWERED THE PHONE AND THAT WAS SUNDAY THE 13TH OF APRIL, 2012. UP UNTIL THE 15TH I'VE BEEN CALLING HER AND SHE STILL WASN'T ANSWERING THE PHONE. NOW SHE HAS A ANSWERING MACHINE MESSAGE WHICH IS SAYING 'THE CALLER AT THIS NUMBER IS UNAVAILABLE TO TAKE YOUR CALL AT THIS TIME' SO I AM GUESSING SHE BLOCKED MY CALL. HER # IS 786-223-3323. I KNOW I CAN'T GET MY MONEY BACK BUT I HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE OUT THERE. MY NAME IS LATOYA.
 15th of Dec, 2013 by   Realisreal 0 Votes
Gurushanta is a fake fraud asz bitch she took my money n said it well take up 2 three days to have the one I suppose 2 be with and want to be wit and she told me she was gettn started on some type of ritual spell to call her back the next day at noon around my time and the bitch hasn't been answering the phone none 2 day.so I called her off another number and she returned the phone call within 5 mins and I guess she recognize my voice and didn't say anything...scam in bitch I hope u die before this year is over with u fuckin devil useless piece of shit karma is real and it's gone come back on her ass believe it just a matter of time guarenteed

Fraud Seeks Personal Information In Exchange For Tax Rebate