paid member - no service

I paid for a membership via PayPal and validated it via the email they sent me, also had membership taken from my Mastercard, but they do not recognize me as a member -
They have no "Contact Us" link on their site. It is a auto renew membership for about $12.00 per year. (I have cancelled their payments via pay pal) but I'm still out $12.00
Transaction Date
Items and Price:
$12 per year; auto-renewal - Satisfaction Guaranteed
Manage your Account and Renewal Options:
Need Assistance? FAQ and Customer Support:
Thank you for your support!
Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country Canada Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

27th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
I completely agree with you. JibJab is absolutely a scam! I paid my $12 four months ago and paid it through pay pal. Since that day, I have never been able to sign in. Their "help" says, click on contact us...THERE IS NO CONTACT US!
I guess I just lost my money because they are unreachable.
Wow, think about the money they are scamming from people. I plan to post JIB-JAB SCAM on every website and blog possible. I wish everybody would do the same.

2nd of Dec, 2013 by    +1 Votes
Scam. They falsely mislead you to believe you are signing up for a $1 a month subscription. Horrible dishonest business. You will be out $12. Don't forget to close your account and turn off auto renew that is automatically turned on too.
 9th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
I too was scammed by those idiots that will never return an email. I signed up for membership emaiked them just hours later wanting to cancel and have sent several emails and cant get a reply. This has been ongoing for months!!! This is RIDICULOUS!
 30th of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
This company is a total scam!!! I had to change my credit card number so they would stop billing me. DO NOT SIGN UP!!!

Contact Us