logo

Posted:

Scam

Its Just Lunch, Inc.
Florida
Do not be fooled by the airplane fancy ads. This company, www.itsjustlunch.com, will say anything to get your money and will not deliver the services and quality they sell. Their staff is highly unprofessional and rude, once you voice your dissatisfaction with their service and will ignore all types of communication with you once you have paid in full, which they require upon membership.

I have read hundred of complains on this company from women saying the exact same thing, unfortunately I should have done this before.

I encourage everyone that has been a victim of www.itsjustlunch.com to voice their complain at the Better Business Bureau http://www.bbb.org/us/ to get your case properly addressed. It takes 30 seconds to complete the complain, and it is easy and reliable.

I am filing a class action suit against www.itsjustlunch.com and have read about people doing the same, so please contact me if you would like to join, at checkersnyc@gmail.com
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments