Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Wwwhellomailmnthlyfee, Lititz, Pennsylvania Complaints & Reviews - 14.95 monthly fee

Wwwhellomailmnthlyfee Contacts & Informations

Wwwhellomailmnthlyfee

Posted:

14.95 monthly fee

www.unitedtel.com
Lititz, Pennsylvania
Again another unauthorized bill for downloading music. I have been charged 4 times, Dec., Jan., Feb., and Mar. 26 billing. I called 1 877 547-2815, andwas told by a lady named Laura, that she would refund the charges for Feb. and Mar., but she was not authorized to refund for more than 2 months. I belive that I caught all of these charges and didn't pay them, but apparently my account shows paid.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
At least I was able to reach a live person.
 18th of Jan, 2011 by    -1 Votes
We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please be aware that we at 24/7mp3s take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like the opportunity to address any concerns you may have. You can contact us toll-free at 1-866-709-6557 or by email at customersupport@billinghelpnow.com, so that we may resolve your inquiry.
Sincerely,

24/7mp3s
 13th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
KOOL TELECOMMNTHLYFEE these bitches did the same thing to me! I don't know who they are, but I don't use my damn phone number as f-ing currency. I deal directly when I do business, and these leeches are still doing the same thing after all these years? It's 2o11 for shit sake! WTF????? Why haven't the FEDs swooped down on their asses and F-ed their Shit UP????????????????????????????????????????? I put a third party ban on my phone number so these leeches can't ever use my phone number again! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH they got me for almost 200 bucks in just 2 months! FUCKING ASSHOLES
 13th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Ok, I don't know how this happened... But, I don't know who these people are, and I can't believe they are even trying to defend themselves! I can't believe the FBI hasn't descended upon them like arrows that block out the sun, but I'm going to start making FUCKING calls to make sure they get the ball rolling! FUCKING LEECHES! Try that now! Try taking money from me via my phone bill again! Try it!

Contact Us