logo

2. (3 mins ago)
Saudi Telecom
lucky draw scam
3. (9 mins ago)
Fresh cut bank instrument for lease/SBLC
Fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG,SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds

Posted:    margaret altomari

greatfunsite.com

Washington
www.GreatFunSite.com
While completing an order on drugstore.com i was sent to this greatfunsite.com not realizing it. It was for an offer of 20.00 off my next order which i thought was drugstore.com. So i signed up and lo and behold it is a program that charges 11.99 a month. Something i am not interested in and want out of immediately. Drugstore.com is a new site to me and i have been doing some xmas shopping with them but this was the first time i was inadvertently giving my information to another site that i had no knowledge of.

Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More www.GreatFunSite.com complaints
www.GreatFunSite.com - Never signed up

Comments

26th of Jan, 2008 by   Rosemary Sue Spencer 0 Votes
While completing an order on drugstore .com I was sent to this greatufnsite.com not realizing it. It was for an offer of 20.00$ off my next order which I thought ws drugstore.com. Thinking I was getting a discount, I signed up and amazingly it was a program charging 14.99/month!!!!!!!!!! This is something that I am not interested in and request that it be cancelled ASAP!!!!!!!! (Also PLEASE remove the 14.99 charge that showed up on my bank statement ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!).I don't appreciate my information inadvertently given to another site that have no knowledge of!!!!!!!!!! This is a marketing tactic that is considered scam, if you ask me! I would appreciate a confirmation e-mail confirm ing my cancellation and refund!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 5th of Feb, 2008 by   Stephen Moya 0 Votes
While browsing the internet I must have inadvertently click on some site that authorized Great Fun Card. Now without my full understanding I'm being charged $14.99 plus $1.00 to my account. This has caused overdrafts and I want it stopped NOW!!! This is the second time I have tried to cancell this stupid card. You people at this site should be ashamed of yourselves for knowingly praying on I.T. challenged people. Now give me my money back with the overdraft fees of $31.00 per transaction.
 5th of Feb, 2008 by   Martha Fent 0 Votes
While checking out from an online order from Foot Smart I was asked if i wanted to save $20.00 on my next order. Assuming I was filling out information for them I began to complete a form for the Great Fun Card I just received. I am not interested in this card and will not pay the monthly fee that apparantely is required after the free introductory month.

Therefore, please cancel my "membership" and send me an email confirming my "subscription" has officially be cancelled.

12th of Feb, 2008 by   Barbara McNeil 0 Votes
the same thing happened to me.
Drugstore denies responsibility and professes Privacy however, Great Fun said it wa thaty site that instigated it.
I complained.. They credited me 2 mos (11.99 ea).. now I see that it began in oct Nov also.
I joined Drugstore.com to save money. Now I find out that doing so cost me $ 11.99 a month.
I never saw a rebate .. I wrote them back and told them that I did not want to join.
 19th of Feb, 2008 by   Lee W. Moore 0 Votes
I went through the procedure for the Greatfun Reward as a result of a purchase from Priceline. Printed out the page for the reward but have not received any other comm. Do I present the printout to priceline or is the reward deducted from airline ticket? What do I do now?
 23rd of Feb, 2008 by   Lisa Ullery 0 Votes
I need a listing on the discount dinings, etc
 29th of Feb, 2008 by   annette johnson 0 Votes
 1st of Mar, 2008 by   Bryan Coffelt 0 Votes
I want to know how you got my address and my information to send me this card.I havent signed up for this card and better not be charged anything for this card.Please respond to my e-mail address.thank you mrs coffelt
 5th of Mar, 2008 by   Nancy McGee 0 Votes
I was visiting classmates.com and without any knowledge or understanding, I am a member of something that I DO NOT WANT. I do expect this to be cancelled NOW. Please respond to my e-mail. Thanks.
 8th of Mar, 2008 by   Ashley-Rose Stewart 0 Votes
I had the same issue but I was ordering dvd's from columbia house and it said to get $10.00 off . I thought cool so I filled out the form next thing I know I got this card in the mail. I'm like what is this for? I don't want this. I didn't apply for a membership to whatever this is for? Please help to get me off this I can't afford this. Thanks
 12th of Mar, 2008 by   Leonard Shults 0 Votes
I do not know how you obtained my name, e-mail address. BUT I want it removed. Immediately. If I receive any future messages, or advertizements I will forward all to an attorney for action. If I do discover how and where you obtained my information I will secure the necessary direction for legal action.
 18th of Mar, 2008 by   kim dahmah 0 Votes
Who When And Where did you get my name address and authorization to enroll me in this program? I have not seen any charges yet but if and when i do you will definately hear from me again.
 31st of Mar, 2008 by   robert creech 0 Votes
I also got this "GREAT" offer in the may telling me that I'm a member. I never heard of this site and want nothing to do with it. How do we get them off the "net"?
 1st of Apr, 2008 by   candice 0 Votes
I agree exactly with the above people I do not want this card or the charges that come with it. I cant even get to the stupid greatfunsite.com to see what kind of saving you could get so you can stick this card where you feel like putting it. Thank You and have a great day
 1st of Apr, 2008 by   Lisa Smith 0 Votes
I agree with the rest of them, I do not wont this card if you have taken any money from me please give it back to me. I do not plan to use this. I can not even afford the membership fees. All I did was sign up for classmants.com and I got this in the mail.
 5th of Apr, 2008 by   judy ebner 0 Votes
I also received a card in the mail for greatfun and i do not know where this card came from I strongly agree with the others and hope i am not charged for this. I never asked for the card.
 29th of Apr, 2008 by   Nicolae Sadrapeli 0 Votes
The ph.#1-877-488-9480, the robot is saying due to high volume please call another time! Same answer every day! I want to cancel my memebership and get refund of fees charged! I did not use your offer!

My nr.#7899-97480907 Please cancel!!!
 29th of Apr, 2008 by   Nicolae Sadrapeli 0 Votes
Please cancell nr7899-97480907! The ph do not answer!!!
 30th of Apr, 2008 by   Daniel J Gomes 0 Votes
I do not know how you obtained my name and e-mail address. I want it removed immediately. I called 1-877-488-9480 and had them cancel the account #9791-26872819. I was given a conformation # MG1002080430 for the canceled account. Please send me an e-mail confirming the cancellation.

Thank You.
 28th of May, 2008 by   Denise 0 Votes
While completing an order on wdrake.com i was sent to this greatfunsite.com not realizing it. It was for an offer of 20.00 off my next order which i thought was wdrake.com. So i signed up and lo and behold it is a program that charges 11.99 a month. Something i am not interested in and want out of immediately. walter Drake is a new site to me and this was the first time i was inadvertently giving my information to another site that i had no knowledge of.

3 Ways to Clean Up Your Credit History