logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
True Black/Lava Lining/808 Tint
extremely poor workmanship and integrity
2. (28 mins ago)

www.EA.com CA

Posted: 2011-04-10 by

Cancel account

POGO
I agree your best choice is to cancel the card and get a new one then it's a completely moot point from there on out and a case for the FBI, like they'd be interested with all they have to do now, as repeated submission of a returned instrument, sorta in this case, is not lawful.

I had a similar problem with a company that, I was being nice to the kids they got credit for a person just agreeing to try the magazine offers, resulted in no matter what we did, the Bank an I, it was useless, the bank suggested getting a new card, we've had the account for almost 20 years and they have always dealt well with and for us, when they, the mag co, tried a 2nd time after the bank canceled with notice, to get the money and the bank told me they tried at least one more time after that no matter what you did, to the letter of what they advised.

So try a new debit card and buy one of those loadable Mastercard' or Visa cards for use on the internet and other things that they charge your account more than once for and such.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Gambling Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes

www.EA.com CA - Unauthorized withdrawal
EA GAMES

They keep taking money from my card and i cant get any answers why. . . Its $6. 47 a mnth. . . For at least 15 months. . . I want my money back
 17th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes

www.ea.comca - unauthorized withdrawal
gloria lejman
Pennsylvania

wihdrawal from my bank account without my permission or knowledge

Car Scams On Craigslist