logo

Edressit
Con artists
4. (1 hr 5 mins ago)
hackhimnow.com
They started to steal from me
5. (1 hr 13 mins ago)
Zero Smoke
What a scam!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

www.DreamProducts.com, Brooklyn, New York Complaints & Reviews - Never received product!

www.DreamProducts.com Contacts & Informations

Posted:    petraravnell

Never received product!

564parkave
Brooklyn, New York
Phone: 6462862580
www.DreamProducts.com
My moms sent out a money order to dream products for 3 bras at the price of $21.91 a set it was sent out on jan 25th 2008. She never received the product so she called dream products and they told her she was not in the system. She called to trace the money order and they told her it was cashed. The money order was made out to dream products and was sent to 412 dream lane van nuys ca like it said on the order form. She calls and they tells her she is not in the system, somebody within the company had to have cashed the money order and we never received the product.
Comments United States Movement & Delivery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Apr, 2008 by   E Anderson 0 Votes
I also sent a personal check to Dream Products on Jan 13, 2008 and as of this date . . . April 20, 2008, have NOT received the product I ordered. According to my bank statement, the check was received and CASHED on Jan 18, 2008. I cannot find a phone number to call and have concluded that this company is a FRAUD!!!
 21st of Apr, 2008 by   viola dorn 0 Votes
I placed an order march 4 2008. I recieved the items sent standard shipping.they were the wrong size so i sent them back the next day for exchange for a different size. I am still waiting for my return order. My order number. 365913 when can i expect my order?

VIOLE DORN
912 MONROE ST. # 11
FORT ATKINSON
WISCONSIN 53538-1036

bvdorn@jefnet.com
 8th of May, 2008 by   Jacqueline Bridges 0 Votes
Isen in a check for a product used for comfort of a bonion on my foot. The price was21.44 I sent in in the first time and forgot to sent the payment so I sent it back with the check and I still have not received anything yet. I would appreciate it if your company could look into this situation

Ms. J.Bridges
 19th of May, 2008 by   Jo Ann Castagnola 0 Votes
I also sent a check for a Bunion Regulator and have not received the product. My check cleared my bank on May 2, 2008 and I called a number that I had for Dream Products and they only say leave a message. They don't even give the company name which I find odd. Most company's are proud of their name and product so to me that was the first indication that they are not a reputable company. I am going to write the Washington Post and inform them of the problem I am having with their advertising insert.
 22nd of May, 2008 by   Evelyn Crothers 0 Votes
I Know how it feel to get cheated.I sent a check and never recieved the screen door.
 27th of May, 2008 by   Jo Ann Castagnola 0 Votes
In all fairness to Dream Products, my order did arrive.
 27th of May, 2008 by   Joyce Ellis 0 Votes
I ordered the slippers that was suppose to be Therapeutic and is suppose to help with heel spurs, aching feet, etc. I ordered and thankfully got them before I went on a trip. Did not put them on until I got settled the 1st night of my trip. I noticed they seem to have very "Flat" inside soles. I had to go ahead and wear them because I had no others. I have had to wear them as house shoes, but I must tell you that they are as flat as a $1.00 pair of scuffs!! I have a Therapeutic memory mattress which is wonderful! These slippers have nothing like that in the soles and I am not able to even keep them on my feet!!! I paid $20/w shipping for these slippers and I could have bought what I received from Dream Products at the $1.00 shop!! I am very unhappy about this although I have had to go ahead and keep them, but I was going to make another order for a few other things but have changed my mind. Please look closely at your products before you advertise as good for"health" purposes because the slippers I received doesn't have the same look as I see in the picture you had posted in a magazine!!! If this happens to many times; you will lose a lot of customers and also the Consumers
Protection Dept. will be getting involved...Thank you for letting me "sound off." Joyce Ellis My order #371965
317 Grant Road West
Dawsonville, GA 30534
 11th of Jun, 2008 by   Bonnie Ward 0 Votes
I ordered two bras from this company which I never received. They cashed my check in May, but product has not arrived as of this date.
 16th of Jun, 2008 by   Nancy Helfer 0 Votes
I ordered bras on May 30, check was cashed, as of June 16th no bras!!! What is going on???? Is this company on the up and up?
 30th of Jun, 2008 by   Marilyn Kopp 0 Votes
I sent a check for $35.88 on June 9th for 2 bathing suits. The check was cashed on June 16th and as of this date, June 30th, I've received nothing. I called a number that was listed under the company name, and did not get a response. The order and check was sent to the company in Ca., but the phone number listed was in Brooklyn, N.Y. After reading all these complaints, I'm surprised that this dishonest company is allowed to continue. It's outrageous that no one has shut them down.
Marilyn Kopp
Orlando, Fl. 32819
 1st of Jul, 2008 by   Doreen Jewell 0 Votes
I order on 4/22/08 @ 16:58 GMT
Today is 7/01/08 @ 18:03 PST
STILL NOTHING HAS ARRIVED AT MY HOME!
~~ Please Ship or Return My Money~~~

The B.B.B., Post Master General, Federal Comsumer Complaint Dept. and State Attorney Generals Office will receive a copy off "ALL" that are POSTED.

The United States Code contains federal crimes that are prosecuted by the Department of Justice or its field offices, the United States Attorney’s Offices, in respective districts in the different states.
Title 18, United States Code, Section 1341, is titled Frauds and Swindles, and it is commonly referred to as the “mail fraud” statute.

Title 18, U.S. Code, Section 1341 reads as follows (in summary):

MAIL FRAUD DEFINITION AND PUNISHMENT
Whoever
1) having devised, or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud,
or
2) for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, or to sell, dispose of, loan…
3) something of value or some item…and
4) places in any post office or authorized depository for mail matter
5) any item to be delivered by interstate carrier

Title 18, United States Code Section 1341.
Frauds & swindles
Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, or to sell, dispose of, loan, exchange, alter, give away, distribute, supply, or furnish or procure for unlawful use any counterfeit or spurious coin, obligation, security, or other article, or anything represented to be or intimated or held out to be such counterfeit or spurious article, for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice or attempting so to do, places in any post office or authorized depository for mail matter, any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by the Postal Service, or deposits or causes to be deposited any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by any private or commercial interstate carrier, or takes or receives therefrom, any such matter or thing, or knowingly causes to be delivered by mail or such carrier according to the direction thereon, or at the place at which it is directed to be delivered by the person to whom it is addressed, any such matter or thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $ 1 million or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

Online Service, Auctions, Websites, E-commerce

Phone: 1-877-FTC-HELP (382-4357)

Write:
Federal Trade Commission
CRC-240
Washington, D.C. 20580

Filing a Complaint
We've compiled a list of Federal Agencies where you can document a complaint against a company. The topic areas are arranged alphabetically. Use the letter index to jump to a topic. If you can't find the topic you need, call toll free 1-800-FED-INFO for assistance.

Please note that many of these agencies will not act on the behalf of individual consumers, although they do use complaints to document a pattern of abuse that may allow them to take action against a company. For other sources of assistance, please refer to the Consumer Action Website.

For service on the Attorney General:

Phone: (619) 645-2001

Doreen Jewell
Atascadero, CA. 93422
Order Nmb# 392966

# 94357 Zip Up Security ID Case (Black Plus 2nd Burgundy Case Free)
Total Price: $7.97

#94998 Stay Cool Steering Wheel Cover (Buy 2 save $3.00) Total Price: $12.94

#95830 Fur Remover Mitt
Total Price: $7.97

#92875 Garment Bags (20 pc) (Buy 2 (set of 40) save $3.00)
Total Price: $33.88

SUB TOTAL $62.76
TAX $ 4.55
SHIP/HANDLE $ 0.00
PROCESSING FEE $ 1.50
-----------------------------------------------
GRAND TOTAL $68.81
 5th of Jul, 2008 by   Imelda Feeney 0 Votes
I returned a product Flexible Toes because it did not fit. I am still waiting to receive my $12.97 back. will you please let me hear from you. I returned the product on June 13, 2008 with delivery Confirmation.

Thank You! Imelda Feeney
104 alberts Way
Langhorne, Pa. 19047
 11th of Jul, 2008 by   David Pilger 0 Votes
Good Day;
Sixteen days ago, June 25, 2008, I sent a check in the amount of $25.94 and the order form for two Therapeutic Spinal Alignment Pillows. I have not seen my order yet. Did I do something wrong or is there a problem on your end?
Could you please respond and advise me of the status of my order.
David Pilger
 15th of Jul, 2008 by   phyllis mc grane 0 Votes
I ordered two pairs of Therapeutic Memory Insold Cushions on June 22, 2008, paying $26.94 by my check #2625. They have never been received by me. PLEASE ADVISE.

PHYLLIS MC GRANE
 21st of Jul, 2008 by   m roberts 0 Votes
please remove me from your mailing list.

address:

6025 Stage Road Ste 42-157
Bartlett, Tn 38134-8374
 21st of Jul, 2008 by   m roberts 0 Votes
please remove me from your mailing list

address:

6025 Stage Road Ste 42-157
Bartlett, Tn 38134-8374
 29th of Jul, 2008 by   Elinor Suddarth 0 Votes
I ordered two swimsuits, burgandy and blue, size 18. on June 11, 2008. I sent a check for $19.94 which has been cashed. I checked with the post office here. There was nothing. I gave our summer address which is:

756 E. 1000 North #56
Logan, UT

Phone number is (435) 753-6389

Thank you for your help.
 29th of Jul, 2008 by   Cynthia Burks 0 Votes
Could you please tell me the status of my order? The order # is 452410
 5th of Aug, 2008 by   Nick Todisco 0 Votes
Sirs; I have sent a Check for 2 {TWO} Suction Cup Grab Bars and have not heard from U as yet... I do not live that far away from Your address of Busniss, If I do not hear from U I will be at Your door, with lots of Legal help..After reading all these complants that have been sent to U, There should be something done about this... Please Help Me with this matter.. Thank You.. Hope to hear from You soon... NjT
 11th of Aug, 2008 by   Alberta Stapleford 0 Votes
I ordered July 17, 2008. When the order had not arrived by July 31, 2008, I called the company. After waiting 42 minutes, I talked with a representative who told me to call the post office. I did so. They said they had delivered the merchandise to the address and left it. I filed a stolen mail report. I then called Dream Products back (wainting this time 38 minutes). A woman told me they were not responsible and that I had to have the postal inspector send them a form before they would either credit my account or resend the order. The postal inspector told me that was not true, that they were responsible as a mail-order company to get the merchandise to the customer. When I called again, a very rude male told me nothing would be done on their end. (By this time I had listened to how sorry they were that all customer service people were busy "serving" other customers and how important customer satisfaction was to them and how they looked forward to serving me for many year for 93 minutes.) Do I believe a word of it? What do you think?

Testing Fuel Saving Tips