Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

www.astrology.com Complaints & Reviews - Irresponsible, non-responsiveness after payment

www.astrology.com Contacts & Informations

www.astrology.com

Posted:

Irresponsible, non-responsiveness after payment

Astrology Studies
Singapore
www.astrology.com
These guys are in partnership with yahoo, that's why I trusted them. I already made a payment, all I get is a page saying "There was an error processing your request"...

I never got any reply thereafter in my mail. However, they are free enough to send spam mails to the same address, but not the reading which I paid for.

Mail them a thousand time they would never reply. I still have the e-mails with me.

Ever try calling on their helpline number, "... The users 'rrrr ASStrology.com' is not available, please leave a message after the beep... " (this message will never be replied.)

If any guy from this website is reading, please see the details below and prove me wrong if you can... Cheers...

==============================================

From: service@paypal.com.sg <service@paypal.com.sg>
Date: Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 11:38 AM
Subject: Receipt for Your Payment to Astrology.com

PayPal
Dear Thakur Amit,

This email confirms that you have paid Astrology.com (chartshop_paypal@astrology.com) $26.95 USD using PayPal.

The exchange rate for this purchase is 1 INR = 0.0200423USD
This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *ASTROLOGYCO".

Payment details
Transaction ID: 2M134933FU509804Y
Item Price: $26.95 USD
Total: $26.95 USD
Order Description: Karmic Lessons: Free Karma Reading with the purchase of an Edgar Cayce Past Life Reading, Karmic Love, and Inner Healing Readin
The following options were included with this payment: OrderNumber: 172848381
Buyer: Thakur Amit

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Business information
Business: Astrology.com
Contact E-Mail: chartshop_paypal@astrology.com

If you have questions about the shipping and tracking of your purchased item or service, please contact Astrology.com at chartshop_paypal@astrology.com.

Sincerely,
PayPal
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Singapore Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
I had been charged $11.21 for an order#231368946, transaction:52G94638BS3470548 @11:16am on 12/26/10.
I had never received the ordered product.
I, now, do NOT want it. I would request an immediate refund.

Denis Ballance