logo

AdultFriendFinder
Fraud and lies
4. (19 mins ago)
Vadress.com
Arrived late and wrong size
5. (52 mins ago)

www.49works.com
India
49works.com
Hello All,

Dear friends I hereby request you all who are searching work from home/part time jobs on internet.
Pls don't get registered with www.49works.com this is fake one. I get registered with them for data entry work on 19 Dec 2011 via paying Rs.773.00 thru debit card payment (Online) Trans ID-10276170. After that I tried to contact them hundred times via cell/email's. But I haven't got any response till today. So friends I request all of you to NOT NOT NOT get registered or work with www.49works.com
Most of you will be receiving an promotional email's from them...PLEASE IGNORE them as SPAM. Below are the details be CAREFULL of it

Vishal Malhotra
Sales Team Member
49 Works.com
info@49works.com
Mobile : 088-60-300-171

If someone needs any clarification or more info pls drop me an email

Thanks
Ravi Kumar
ravi5245278@gmail.com
Comments India Job & Career
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Feb, 2012 by   rohan jadhav 0 Votes
 15th of Mar, 2012 by   Md Backer 0 Votes
Thanx Ravi Kumar
 2nd of May, 2012 by   imma 0 Votes
Another Fake site TeTurn.com using same phone number details copied from thier site as under

Mailing Address :

info@Tetrun.com

support@Tetrun.com

Sales Support :

088-60-300-171

Note : If you have registered with us or want to register, please Email us at support@Tetrun.com

& You'll be Contacted within 24 Hours of the Query.
 18th of May, 2012 by   Tetrun.com +1 Votes
49works.com is working as a franchisee with Tetrun.com
For Any queries... Email us at support@tetrun.com
 18th of May, 2012 by   Tetrun.com 0 Votes
People giving feedback are requested to put their Valid Contact Number or Email Id. So that they can be contacted. People using fake identities have no right to put allegations on other.
 8th of Jun, 2012 by   PVS GUPTA 0 Votes
Thank you Mr. Ravi Kumar, I too faced the same situation
 12th of Jun, 2012 by   dir 0 Votes
thanx Ravi
 18th of Jun, 2012 by   A Kathait 0 Votes
Hi, I am Anita
I have made the payment with tran Id 10394935 on 4th June for Rs 773. And after I made that payment I sent a mail to info@49works.com for confirmation and login ID details...but so far there is no responce.
My email ID is anitakathait@gmail.com
I have provided all correct informations...even though not yet received any response.

Anita Kathait
 4th of Oct, 2012 by   Girish Singh 0 Votes
Ms. Anita U r right I also came under their fraud thread.
even by mistake i had made twice payment 1000 X 2 neither they refunded my payment nor i got response from there end for first couple of days they gave response to my call a guy was talking with name Vishal Malhotra every time he asked me to send mail to complaint@tatrun.com etc. but after few days he kept my both nos in bydefault reject list then whenever I tried to call on that no. call was automatically coming rejected. and other nos. call he is not receiving.
My No. is 9015023599
 5th of Oct, 2012 by   Bhaskarjyoti 0 Votes
Dear Ravi/Anita
I too fall in the trap and register for the data entry post and confirmed the login ID. I even speak to Vishal Malhotra and team before registering and couple of time there after for the data. I even received the data for the 3 mth and completed accordingly. Now I cannot decide what type of crap are they because for the last 15 August I have been following for the data, still there is no response. Today I came to know that the website www.tetrun.com and there franchises site www.49works.com is longer exist. Moreover, email to support@tetrun.com are getting bounced.
Beware Freinds...
Regards
Bhaskar
bhaskar81809@gmail.com
PH:9954381809
 6th of Nov, 2012 by   kitty89 0 Votes
Yes same happened here... :( very sad... how to reduce this spams..
cant we do anything??