logo

Ask.com
Beware of Ask.com
5. (52 mins ago)
Kathy Chasteen of Someday Isle Kennels
MIA after given deposit money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

wwics
To,

WWICS,
WWICS Group.

Subject: Letter of Appreciation.

Dear Sir/ Ma’am,
I am writing this letter in appreciation of the staff of WWICS-Dubai for the timely and efficient guidance that I received, in support of my application for PR status to Canada.
I would like to specially mention Mrs. Sylvia Fernandez-WWICS Dubai for her encouraging support in the matter.
I had applied for Permanent residence status for Canada along with my wife in the month of July 2008.Unfortunately this was the very same year the economic market was hit by global recession. I was one of the very unfortunate, of so many people, who lost their jobs during this period.
I am very happy to inform you that I finally received my Visa stamping in August 2010.
I am very content with the way Mrs. Sylvia handled my case with care and proper understanding of the situation.
I would like to congratulate WWICS for a commendable job and wish them all the success in the future.

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,

J.Anand.
Comments India Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Nov, 2010 by   wwics1 0 Votes
Dear All,

Please accept my warmest gratitude for the untiring efforts of WWICS, in enabling me to obtain Canadian visa and thus shedding light on my future goals and aspirations.

Even though there were many bumps on the road, the efficiency and capability of WWICS was proven in achieving this success.

My passport was stamped and I intend to travel to Canada in mid December this year, in order to collect the PR card. Please let me know the procedure that needs to be followed in order to obtain the same.

I wish WWICS continued success and the very best.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Manosha
 8th of Nov, 2010 by   sanjeevnotiyal 0 Votes
Dear All,

Canada had always been my dream destination and thanks to WWICS who made my dream come true. I have received my Visa and I owe all the credit to their operation team for perfect case filing. Though my case materialized after a long wait, but it was worth it and everything ended happily. I look forward for the same reciprocation in Post landing assistance when I land in Canada.

Thanks WWICS

Sanjeev
 11th of Nov, 2010 by   wwics1 0 Votes
Hello Friends,

I have been highly impressed with the way WWICS has handled everything pertaining to my Australia PR case. WWICS is very professional and its staff kept me informed about my case as well as expedited the complicated paperwork in a very timely manner.

I have a couple of friends who would need assistance and guidance in future while filing their case for immigration. I will definitely recommend them to seek WWICS services.

West Regards,
Hema Rawat
 15th of Nov, 2010 by   wwics1 0 Votes
Hello Friends,

I recently arrived in Canada through WWICS. I’m very satisfied with the way they handled my case filing. When I reached Canada, I was picked up on the airport and dropped at the Guest House. The facilities available are quite good. The Global Placement Services staff was very helpful in preparing my resume. They sent my resume to various companies and it was because of their guidance and efforts that I was able to get a job in two weeks time. I am really grateful to GPS and WWICS for their through professionalism.

Best Regards,

John
 22nd of Nov, 2010 by   wwics1 0 Votes
Dear All,

I would like to thank WWICS staff for their help and support to settle me in Canada. I was picked up from the airport and taken to the Guest House. WWICS helped me with my Social Insurance Card and assisted me in opening a bank account. In the meantime, GPS was able to line up an interview with a company in merely my third week of arrival. My sincere advice to the new comers and prospective immigrants is that Canadian immigration is like investment in Blue Chip Company which would definitely pays you handsome return if you have engaged professional consultants like WWICS and GPS.

Nisha
 26th of Nov, 2010 by   wwics1 0 Votes
Hi,

I am very happy that I took the decision to immigrate to Canada through WWICS. WWICS & GPS staff members here were very cordial and helpful in every step of the way. When I arrived in Canada, I was greeted by GPS Customer Care Coordinator and give a wonderful orientation towards Canadian way of life along with guidance on achieving a paradigm shift for smooth settlement in Canada, which was really commendable. Within 3 months of my landing I have got a good job in Group 4 Company. I have also bought a car and am doing very well. WWICS and GPS have been true to their word. The staff of WWICS as well as GPS has my best wishes and I hope that they continue to help the newcomers with the same spirit and dedication.

Harman Singh
DEAR SIR,
HELLO' Iam fine here & wish all the same last
I responded to your office they said your case not
possible to submit in canadian high commission. so
please close my file & refund me as soon as possible.
Iam waiting from, 14-11-2007 Till know.

MY PERMANANT address is "H-NO-8-4-331
Dharugalli Nizamabad.

my account no. is (abdul rasheed A/C. SB. 16458 CORPORATION BANK BRANCH (NIZAMABAD)

EMAIL ID NO. syed1955.2011@gmail.com
DEAR SIR,
HELLO' Iam fine here & wish all the same last
I responded to your office they said your case not
possible to submit in canadian high commission. so
please close my file & refund me as soon as possible.
Iam waiting from, 14-11-2007 Till know.

MY PERMANANT address is "H-NO-8-4-331
Dharugalli Nizamabad.

EMAIL ID NO. syed1955.2011@gmail.com
 8th of Aug, 2011 by   b.s singh 0 Votes
i'm totally unsatisfied with the kind of customer service provided by wwics to my case. it's been 6 months since my case was filed (asper i was informed) and suddenly one day i have been informed that i need to repay the retainer fees due to late submission of file. this is completely ridiculous on behalf of wwics and their representive. the lady who used to hadle my file is not even working with them anymore, with that you can sense what kind of staff they have recurited to just cheat and snatch the hard earned money of their client. i will definately not leave them and will take all necessary action to either have my visa stamp or get my money refunded. to all my friends please double check the wwics consultancy before you proceed to choose wwwics as you legal consultant.
 21st of May, 2012 by   Brainy 0 Votes
Why an appreciation letter in the complaint board???? :D
hahahahaaaa loooll
 22nd of Jun, 2012 by   Sohini Mitra 0 Votes
I want to apply for immigration to Canada or Australia. Shall I select WWICS?

Don't Buy a Flat-Screen TV - Yet