P O Box 281
Labrador, Queensland
Phone: none provided
I have received at least 3 of these Grant Information Eligibility forms stating that I am eligible for $25, 000.00. It states that all I need to do is send $10.00 as a Consignment fee. There is a FAX number available, but only if you pay with a credit card. That FAX number is: +(61) 7 5597 6721. I was really hoping that this was for real, but my better judgement says it's a scam. How can people get away with this? I have enclosed a copy of this letter and hope it helps in stopping these people. It says my photo is too large! I minimized it as small as I could. I will try and e-mail it to you. Sorry, this was all I could send, I hope it can help in some way.

World Wealth Distribution Office

Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country Australia Complaint category Government Grants
Was the above complaint useful?

20th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
they offerd me 25 000 if i send them 10 dollars surly this is a scam i have all the paper work
 20th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have some ocean-front property in Nebraska to sell you for $5. What a deal!
 20th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
Oh my god you guys, why don't you believe me? What if I PINKY PROMISE? Just western union the money over to me and I'll even remove the wet cornfield fee.

Also I am a nigerian princess.
 15th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Please Note This:
The post mark is from Budapest 1005: Taxe Percue, PRIORTAIRE, SAT 321954 V.
The return envelope is PO BOX 281 with a variety of “locations” in QLD (Queens Land) AUSTRALIA.
Recently got on e with a return address in the Netherlands with the letter inside from CPS PAYMENTS.
These are all the same people. All documents are looking official. Same post mark. Same return to Australia.
 23rd of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes

World Wealth Distribution Office - Consignment application for $10.00
P.O. Box 281

I received in the mail an letter stating I was accepted to receive a grant for at least $25, 000.000 with a consignment fee in the amount of $10.00

Contact Us