logo

Awful work

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE LONDON/MALAYSIA Complaints & Reviews - WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE LONDON/MALAYSIA

WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE LONDON/MALAYSIA Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2011-07-15 by    ania2u

Scamers from Malayisia are in fact from Nigeria
Nigeria
Hello
i saw it happen to have a similar problem as it happen with me so becouse of this i gave you a reply to a conversation of a Scamer so you can post it online( i have tryied to do it by myself but dunno, it doesnt work or i dont know to use it).The Scamer didnt had the chanche to take my money becouse i had the suspiciouse from the beggining and i have checked him on internet and i saw on this site, similar messages like he was sent it to me. I also, , browse a copy of what he sent it to receip the package and to put me to take it ( so i can pick up the package i had to pay 4000 euro..:))) hahaha) and you ca see the dicussion below. These kind of Scamer, everyone shall know about them and post how they activate in order so they can steel money from peoples. he wrote from this adress mail, , Johnson Dennis <johnson.dennis79@yahoo.co.uk>, , and i met him on www.fbromance.com.
i hope you will post this so we can help others not to have the same problem and even worse to be stoled by Scamers who had a sick imagination. thank you and hope its helpfull what i wrote.
Iri

Hello beloved,

How are you doing my love? Hopefully all is well with you. I am delighted to receive your mail and the content is very clear and understandable, I have surprise news to share with you, my love I won a contract that worthy hug amount of money and is call for celebration. Honey there is a lot of celebration here and I would love to celebrate with you as well please don’t say know to avoid hurting my feelings.

Honey I am glad to meet you in my life the reason is because you brought happiness and good luck to me. I would love to have your full name, address and phone number so that I can send you gift of my love and my contract celebration gift I hope you will not reject my offer because if you do that means you reject my love and my contract celebration. Always miss you! Take care.

Regards,

Johnson.

Hello darling,

How are you? I hope you are fine. Honey I am delighted to receive your full details. These are the list of the items I bought for you jewelries, black berry, ring, wrist-watch, lap top etc. I also manage to scan some of the items so that you would have knowledge of what I bought for you. However I did not disclose everything I bought for you the reason is that I just want to surprise you. I am in Paris right now but I will be going to Canada today for conference and after the conference I would fly direct to Bucharest/Romania so that we can take this relationship to the next level. However I will give you a call before going to the conference. Hereunder are the courier company website, Airway bill and tracking number you will use to track the gift.

Website: http://www.bllnc.com/inheritglobalcourier

Tracking number: ROM11

Cheers,

Hi dear.

The package came but they said is it in Malayasia, blocked there and have to pay 4000 euro so i can pick it up.What shall i do?

Regards

Iri

Sent from my iPhone

Hello darling,

Honey try to remit the money to them so that they will release our package at once to you. I am still in the conference and please update me once you remit the money to them so that I can concentrate with the conference. Miss you! Take care.

Regards,

hey dear

its ok, ill send them the money tmwr when i go to bank, but dunno where, the money is no probem, no big deal, dont worry concentrate to ur conference and i am impatience to meet you.:) kiss kiss

Hello honey,

how are you doing? I hope you are fine. Honey Please write to them an email and request on how you can remit the money to them. Please update me once you receive the gift so that my mind would calm down. However after the conference I would fly direct to meet you because I can't wait to meet up with you my love and keep me posted. Take are.

Cheers,

Johnson Dennis <johnson.dennis79@yahoo.co.uk>

the Scamers are originl from Nigeria

Comments Nigeria Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE LONDON/MALAYSIA complaints
WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE LONDON/MALAYSIA - PARCEL HOLD

Comments

1st of Oct, 2011 by   solis vilma 0 Votes
Hola yo tengo un amigo en Londrés quien 11 días atrás me enviara un paquete el cual no se por que motivo no lo eh recibido, pido a quien corresponda me pueda informar que paso con el mismo?. En esa oportunidad a el le informaron que yo lo recibiría en uno o dos días, desde Londres asís Argentina también solicito que se me comunique a la brevedad para yo poder hacerle saber que es lo que paso así el lo puede reclamar.
A la espera de una respuesta favorable les dejos mis mas sinceros saludos
 28th of Jun, 2013 by   jennifer joice justry 0 Votes
pls cheak it for f i have sender box from devid soo sent to jennifer joice justry pls help me too cheak that item if i have becouse if true have i pay that box emigetly
 28th of Jun, 2013 by   scamcop 0 Votes
The is no box the guy you met on a dating site is actually a Nigerian scammer. Do not be fooled by them and become another victim of these low life scum.
 13th of Aug, 2013 by   lou17 0 Votes
Pls.Check my package too from austin eric of UK. via ONWARD COURIER EXPRESS.Is you r office is a cscammer too.Pls. verify this complain from lot of people..A message from Malaysia told me that they held the package & asked me to pay 550 dollars so they will cleared it.This was my 2 times experience of parcel.
 14th of Aug, 2013 by   scamcop 0 Votes
There is no package containing expensive gifts and money. The man you met on the internet is actually a Nigerian criminal living in Malaysia and is a thief and a scam artist.
Do not give them a single peso that will be gone like the wind.
 31st of Aug, 2013 by   shewonder 0 Votes
Hi i also got the same email from william hunter hope this will not be also a scam as it is like you have experienced, he send me computer generated tracking number and password that i can be the only one can view the details of delivery status.and when i open my tracking it shows the time, delivery status and the location, are these the same method you had experienced? please help me not to become one of the victim of them.
 31st of Aug, 2013 by   shewonder 0 Votes
kindly please tell me if the british courier and logistic services is a legit company . my suspicious email dating man send me money thru this courier and it was computer generated which also give me username and password to track the package please help me with this .
 31st of Aug, 2013 by   scamcop 0 Votes
You received the same scam email as the other Filipinas and you actually think yours might be real ? Some people are so gullible that the really deserve to be scammed. .. Please let everyone know when you receive your parcel that does not exist. Lol
 30th of Dec, 2013 by   didi127 0 Votes
Hi ! I am Ms T,
My boy friend send the parcel but got someone contact me the parcel hold by custom, it is scan... The email send as below.

We Go Everywhere…. Everyday….. Always At your Service.

Speeddex Logistic Express Service

Attn: Mis. Doreen Yeoh.

We the company management bring to your notice that your parcel has been placed on hold by the Malaysian customs in KLIA, as the parcel arrived Kuala Lumpur entry point, It was not allowed to depart by the Custom Service because your parcel was scanned and it was detected with a lot of Gold and Valuable items Therefore, to enable us get the package deliver to your address listed in our tracking database you are required by the Custom Service to follow instructions given, to released your package by making payment of the related charges.This is in accordance to the mode of operations in the Courier sector for Shipments On Hold. For further inquiry, please contact our Head office @speedexlogistic@aol.com

The said package was registered with your personal information as the rightful beneficiary, the charges related to the late delivery of your package which was stocked at customs checkpoint... (Kuala Lumpur International Airport). Madam! This is instructure from Malaysian Custom Service to our Company SPEEDDEX LOGISTIC EXPRESS SERVICE International Delivering Company. The Malaysian Custom are demanding for the payment of Clearance and Local Charges as a matter of fact you need to act fast to pay the ($1, 859.00 USD) For the release of your Parcel by the Customs authorities.

Payment information

Name: Raja Letchume a/p Supramanlam.

A/C No.: 105083093776.

Bank Name: MayBank.

Amt: $1, 859.00 USD. - 5, 453.13MYR.

kindly copy to us the payment slip for further use concerning your parcel delivering.

Speeddex Logistic Express Service Limited

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The content of this email together with any attachments, statements and opinions expressed herein contains information that is private and confidential are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this message in error please notify speeddexlogisticexpress@aol.com. by email immediately and delete the message without making any copies.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"""""""""""""""""

@copy right.

Speeddex Logistic
speedexlogistic@aol.com
 6th of Jul, 2014 by   Anne75 0 Votes
SCAMMER: "Simple man trying to live a lie to fullest been positive about life. Life has been fair so far. I'm humble man. A strong man, A passionate man, A man that has learned that..."

Online Shoppers Warned About '12 Scams of Christmas'

Latest Groups