logo

Bad Breeder

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE LONDON/MALAYSIA Complaints & Reviews - PARCEL HOLD

WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE LONDON/MALAYSIA Contacts & Informations

WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE LONDON/MALAYSIA

Posted:    Delle

PARCEL HOLD

WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE
United Kingdom
wexpcs.com
i have recieved a notification letter from this courier service that i have a parcel coming from James Garry in London but its hold in Custom in Malaysia. they send me the tracking number which i checked it but now they asking me to pay the $2000 for the clearance pass which i did pay and after they charging me again another $6000 for the insurance certificate which i dont understand. i call their main office and a guy Mr. Rodney Martin told me that its not their problem anymore because its outside asia. and now i am very suspicious with this mudos operandy why my parcel went in Malaysia not in Dubai and keep telling me that in Malaysia its their head office.
attached is the notification letter coming from their office:
WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE,

network with 1320 depots worldwide. Our services include Same Day Courier,
Overnight Courier, International Courier, and Logistics & Contract
Services on a
24/7 basis.

We have a strong management team, supported by a loyal and diverse
customer base.
Our unrivalled national coverage and continued investment in technology
means that
customers have a choice of calling their local depot to discuss their
requirements
and book jobs, or booking and tracking jobs using our Net Despatch
web-based system.
WORLD EXPRESS Courier Services is continually developing new and enhanced
services
to meet the varying needs and budgets of existing and potential customers,
all
backed by our unique On Time Every Time guarantee. As a professional courier
company, our aim is simply to be the best. As part of this objective
you'll find
that from the moment you book your courier right through to successful
delivery, you
will receive a level of service and personal attention the major carriers
simply
cannot match.

DESCRIPTION OF PARCEL TO BE DELIVERED.

NAME: Edilberta

Consignment Note No: ... TBD10188674872-32
Color of Parcel: ... Brown

"WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE" is a registered and copyright trademarks
of :-
United Kingdom International Transport Ltd"..

Find below your tracking details,

WEBSITE: www.wexpcs.com

FAX:+44 870 495 1532
Email:info@wexpcs.com

WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE & DISPATCH SERVICES

Comments United Kingdom Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE LONDON/MALAYSIA complaints
WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE LONDON/MALAYSIA - WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE LONDON/MALAYSIA

Comments

5th of Sep, 2011 by   Van Dubai 0 Votes
Hi,
The same scenario exactly as yours.
I met this Mr. BENTIO FLAVICO through Myspace.
He seems very good man and shows interests on me. chatting and even calling. he made me feel that I am so important. for a couple of weeks exchanging chats he suddenly asked my Shoe Size (i didnt ask anything from him) he said he will send gifts before he leave to Wales for 3months.

he said, he is looking for a future wife.
he is marine engineer in an Oil company based in London.

i wonder also, since 3 weeks i entertained him he felt love and he even said to marry me after his contract in Wales.

then, today September 05, 2011, i received an SMS from Mr. Abdul that i have parcel in Malaysia but it keep on hold as there is currency found during scanned and I need to deposit money as charges inorder for them to release the parcel.

the same day, I informed Mr. Bentio Flavico, he is quite surprised and he just told me to please PAY THEM that is small amount only compare to the money i inserted around 5, 500 pounds along with the diamond ring... Please do your best to release the parcel...I spend more money to send you that don't waste..

Oh my God, good thing I checked from the internet and I found out all this fraud.

All other ladies, please be careful...

----------------------------------------
DEAR MR ABDUL & MR. BENTIO,

MAY ALLAH AND ALMIGHTY GOD TOUCH YOUR HEART WITH YOUR CONSCIENCE...

FROM THE BEGINNING, I REALLY THOUGHT THAT ALL OF YOU ARE TRUE, YOU MADE ME BELIEVE.
I ALMOST SEND THE MONEY BUT THINKING WHY SHOULD NOT I CHECK FIRST YOUR "FIDELITY" CARGO IN THE WEB?
THEN THATS IT, I FOUND THAT THERE ARE NO ACCREDITED CARGO IN THIS NAME AND ALL OF YOU ARE FRAUD AND SCAMMER.

MR. ABDUL RAAFI:

3. LONDON
4. FIDELITY
5. ADAX
6. PHB AND MANY MORE.

HOW MAY PEOPLE WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A VICTIM TO EAT THEIR MONEY?
FOR GOD SAKE, YOU DON'T HAVE A HEART????? YOU DON'T HAVE A FAMILY???

TO MR. BENTIO FLAVICO,
(bentioflavico@yahoo.com)
00447031874865 / +447565682259
1117 old park lane london w1k iqz england

YOU ARE LIAR... YOU MADE ME FOOL... YOU ARE SO NOTORIOUS...
GOD KNOWS WHAT YOU DID AND THERE IS A PENALTY FOR THAT...

PLEASE STOP DOING THIS...

I WILL NOT STOP TO TELL ALL OVER THE WORLD ABOUT YOUR BAD BUSINESS AND TO LET ALL OF YOU BE JAILED!!!

THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME UNDERSTAND AND RESEARCH YOUR CRAZY INDUSTRY..
GOD IS GOOD... AND I AM STILL THANKFUL THAT I AM NOT SEND THE MONEY...HAHAHAHAHAHA
GOOD THING THAT MY MIND WORKS...

REGARDS,

HERE ARE SOME OF THE LINKS OF ALL YOUR SCAM:

1. http://conscience-knocker.blogspot.com/2011/08/do-you-have-package-or-parcel-from.html
2. http://www.scamchecker.com/content/max-samuel-powell-premium-freight-express-delivery-scam-parcel-held-malaysia-uk
3. http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/dhh-courier-services-c144027.html
4. http://www.lawyerment.com.my/boards/article-Other_Laws_of_Malaysia-604.htm
5. http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/fast-track-courier-services-malaysia-c172688.html
6. http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/world-express-courier-service-londonmalaysia-c150412.html
7. http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/jbo-cargo-amp-courier-services-ltd-c496829.html

Sent: Monday, September 5, 2011 1:47 PM
Subject: RE: THE PAYMENT INFORMATION
Attention; Madam,
In respect to your email, we have noted the MTCN which you send to us, but that is not all the information, you have to scan the payment slip and send to us, or you provide the full information as its written on the western union Form, the Name you used to make the payment and the address with the exact amount send. we are waiting for your information soonest.

Thanks,
Mr. Abdul

Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 02:18:37 -0700
Subject: Fw: THE PAYMENT INFORMATION
To: fidelitycocargomy@hotmail.com
Sir,

Here is the MTCN 121-676-1798.

Thank you.

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: FidelityCourier CargoExpress
Sent: Monday, September 5, 2011 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: THE PAYMENT INFORMATION
Dear Sir,

What if the amount of gift received is less than compare to your higher charges.?

okay then, if this is the law then i have nothing to do it.
i will send the money transfer within today Sir but please guarantee that there will be no more extra charges again once reach.

i will email to you the slip copy.

thank you.

Sent: Monday, September 5, 2011 9:40 AM
Subject: RE: THE PAYMENT INFORMATION
Attention: Madam,
There is no adjustment for the charges actually this is not being imposed by our company its from the Malaysian authority and once we have done the clearance here send off your parcel to you and when it get there it will not have any problem

Thanks
Mr. Abdul

Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 22:28:10 -0700
Subject: Re: THE PAYMENT INFORMATION
To: fidelitycocargomy@hotmail.com
Okay sir copy.

but Sir, please is there anyway to adjust your charges please i'm begging...
you are charging toooo much.

one more thing, is there any additional charges again maybe once this parcel reach here in Dubai, UAE?

thanks.

Sent: Monday, September 5, 2011 9:12 AM
Subject: THE PAYMENT INFORMATION

Attn: Madam,
To expedite every process, You are to locate the nearest
Western Union Money Transfer agent within your
location to make the payment through our Account's Officer as stated
below:

NAME OF ACCOUNT'S OFFICER / RECEIVER

Name: AZIZ MOHAMMED

Country: KuaLa Lumpur, Malaysia .

Immediately after payment is done, please call or send to
this e-mail :
1. Name of Sender
2. Address of sender
3. Western Union MTCN Reference Number (10-digit)
4. Test question and answer (if any)
5.. Amount sent
If possible send a scanned copy of the transfer slip, containing the
above details to this office, as well as your claims officer.
Conclusion: As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of
payment of
the charges, we will dispatch your parcel immediately within hours to the
designated receivers address. The date and time of departure and
expected time of delivery will be sent to you.

Mr. Abdul Raafi

United Kingdom Tel:+44844774380
Fax: +448447743966
Malaysia Tel:+60164910539, +60164909278
Delivery Address :Al nahda dubai, UAE PO box 43330
ORDER NUMBER: GXS/ WFD /2011 (U.A.E)
PASSWORD :

Attn: VAN VELASCO

With reference to the delivery of your package, We have tried to reach
the sender on phone but to no avail. I wish to bring to your notice
(Receiver) that your package has been placed on hold by the Malaysian
customs for some reasons which happened to violate the shipping policies.
As the goods were brought on transit point Malaysia then for further destination U.A.E
at the transit check point, the Malaysian custom detected that currency were included in your parcel. Thereby,
certain commissions must be paid as customs duty via us which is for the
immediate clearance of your package .For the main time refer on the '
status' of your package during tracking, this is in accordance to the
mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery . We have
already taken order number for this package from the custom.
Outstanding Charges:
Administrative ...RM 560.00
Clearance... RM 3000.00
TOTAL = RM 3, 560.00
A total of RM 3, 560.00 RM (Three thousand five hundred and sixty Ringgit only) has been charge. In acknowledgment to this email, account
details shall be provided to you for the payment as stated above for the
release of your package.
Thank you, as I hope I have made my self clear to you by this notice as
directed by the management.
For more inquiry call:,
Present your order number when calling so that we may honor your calls.

Mr. Abdul Raafi
Fidelity Courier & Cargo Express Services
+60164910539, +60164909278
 5th of Sep, 2011 by   scamcop 0 Votes
This is a typical advance fee SCAM you idiot, do not send these criminals any money to collect a package that does not exist .
 6th of Sep, 2011 by   ljane 0 Votes
they will really make you a fool...they are big-time syndicates...that is why, it is easy for them to change their courier company every -time there's a complainant... these scammers are ill-mannered, wicked persons who are burning their souls in hell...good luck to them, their price is in hell! be careful ladies out there...
 14th of Sep, 2011 by   WATCHEYES 0 Votes
pls be careful this is a scam .you need to search there number before you sent money, they make the same story the package.this company is a scam .they sent a message that my package hold by the custom in Malaysia, they asking me to pay the custom and sent the money to western union and they give me there phone number .I call the number +60103641539 and custom number +60103641539 and speak to the men i told him your company is a scam and im going to call the FBI to arrest you guy and he is very angry men.I think these people is from nigeria cos 4470 is scam number and not uk number, 60103 is a scam number .I catch so many scammer on the net esp in dating site.I know there trick ..they using lie phone number, name. wed cam, fake photo stolen from model agency, this people is a con artists in a group of scammer.
SO BE CAREFUL...SO BE CAREFUL...
 19th of Sep, 2011 by   Ozgirl 0 Votes
Hi Guys, I have the same problem too, in fact this guy he pretend too much about himself and sending me messages and saying that he was sending some gift for myself here in Australia.. He was actually sending me a HP laptop, rolex wrist watch, white gold set necklace and some nities, and 10, 000.00 Pounds..then after 3days some guy called me and he was telling me about the Parcel, that the Malaysian Government put on hold on with the said parcel bcos there's a huge amount of money that needs to declare or whatsoever and he was telling me to pay $1, 300 USD.. which is absolute bullshit to me..Anyway I called the Malaysian customs and they make it clarify not to believe this people because they're are all A BIG SCAMMERS!. So I warned all the ladies in Tagged.com not to believe this People from the UK at all, thier names are Owen Preston, from lincolnshire and WILSON SMITH from Manchester... Becareful with these People they are SCAMMERS! and they've used the Main line Courier Services and World links Courier Services too, so please watch out!! I'm sure these people would get a big karma in the end! It won't happen straight away but it will diffinetely will come in Gods time!!
 22nd of Sep, 2011 by   DonnaHall 0 Votes
I MET SOME ONE ON TAGGED, AFTER TALKING FOR AFEW WEEK, HE SEND UK SINGLE FORM, AND TOLD ME HE HAD SEND OFF STUFF 4ME, LAPTOP, IPHONE CLOTHES ENGAGEMENT RING GOLDBRACELETAND NECKLACE.I GOT AN EMAIL FROM MALAYSIA STATING MY PACKAGE IS ON HOLD, I MUST PAY660USTO WESTERN UNION, I REFUSED HE CURSE ME OUT PROPERLY
 26th of Sep, 2011 by   ljane 0 Votes
don't believe on that person, he is for sure, a scammer...
 7th of Oct, 2011 by   Boonsook 0 Votes
For anyone who might be fooled like me.
I was kidding about that I get. I was in Thailand. I been found man named Mr. Kyle Smith Kyle on Facfbook by my claim that I know what e-mail and phone number to contact me +447035957766. But I've never been. Just contact us by e-mail.
He built a good record. He graduated from the University of the Americas. The people of Ireland. Professional Engineers in Mediteranean Shipping company (UK) I would be friends with him.
He claimed that his work would take him to the Australasia area. The trip to Thailand. And during transport. The Pirates will not rob him of his savings to keep the ship is lost. I wanted to leave the store.
I sent that to him. And he was sent to me AIRWAYBILL to get in the weight 9 kg AIRWAYBILL identification of origin in Malaysia to Thailand, but I have been contacted by phone +60163671524 would have to pay a shipping fee. $2, 250.00 US dollars to enable us settle for Malaysia tax, vat and local bills and delivery charges., which I remember that voice is the voice of Mr. Kyle Smith, of course.
Then I was wondering a lot. Retrieved from Kyle Smith's claim that the company running the company does not ship to Australasia and the area.
The notification comes in the form AIRWAYBILL a department store and search of World Courier Express Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, this is my website I am very glad.
I feel that God has helped me even though I'm Buddhist. Because people deceive me, he said to God to help him at all times. But I was lucky that God chose to save me more than him.
I would like to remind everyone. The Thai and Asia, the continent. Compassion and greed can lead to damage. Techniques do not contact by phone is easy to convince. And find out the sides. And do not believe anyone in the world online. And greed will lead to damage. My story was just yesterday. After contact with Mr. Kyle Smith, about 20 days.
ิBoonsook
 18th of Oct, 2011 by   hajar_bleh 0 Votes
hi,
i have a friend on facebook, he told me that he going to london and wanna shopping.
after 2 days in london he ask me my address couse he wanna send me a parcel.
i gave him my address. after he send me the parcel, he gave me the detail about the shipping of the parcel, gave me the copy of AIRWAY bill and he gave me the tracking number.
but after 4 days the parcel going from UK to Indonesia. UK(clear)----germany(clear)----hongkong(clear)
now the status of the parcel is at malaysia(Awaiting Clearance).
this is the courier detail information
- TM-LINK COURIER COMPANY

in Memphis United States of America
912 South Shady Grove Road
Memphis, TN 38120 Unites States of America
Email: tm_link_courier.company@usa.com

the courier company call me by telephone (from malaysia) and send me email.

this is the email :
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Tm-Link Courier Services Asia
Regional Co-ordinating Head
Office and Dispatch Centre
SOUTH-EAST ASIA &, Johor Baru,
Malaysia

GOOD DAY MRS QORRY HISYAM. B

With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to your
Notice that your package has been placed on hold by the Authority for some
Reasons which happened to violate the shipping policies. As the goods were
brought on transit point Malaysia, at the transit check point, the
Authority detected that currency were included in your parcel.
Thereby, certain commissions must be paid as a duty via us which is
for the immediate clearance of your package .For the main time refer on
the "status" of your package during tracking, this is in accordance
to the mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery. We
have already taken order number for this package from the Authority.
You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate the
Release of your package. To do this, you are required to pay the required
Charges listed below for the immediate release of your package. Upon
Confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your destination
Address under some hours from the time we confirm your payment.
Outstanding Charges:

Administrative: $400USD + Clearance: $565USD =TOTAL:965USD

A total of $965 (UNITED STATE DOLLARS) has been charge for Release of your package.
Thank you, as I hope I have made my self clear to you by this notice as
Directed by the management.Thank you for using TM-LINK COURIER SERVICES for your delivery packages
and for your business needs.
For more enquiry call: +60163543858

Mr. Yusuf Amed
South. East Asia Regional Coordinator
Courier Services in Malaysia. "
-----------------------------------------------------------

that i wanna ask is this fraud/scam?
or this is true?
is the courier company realy exist?

my best regards

Subject: PAYMENT INFORMATION
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 10:32:00 +0800
From: TM-LINK COURIER COMPANY

Attention:

Madam for your information we have a connecting flight going to Nicaragua in a few hours
To expedite the process of releasing your package please locate and do
Payment through Western Union Money Transfer with the name
And information appears below.

NAME OF ACCOUNT'S OFFICER / RECEIVER to the sum of $965 United State Dollars only.
Name: ANGELA ROBERT
City: KUALA LUMPUR
Country:MALAYSIA

Immediately after payment is done, please call or send to this e-mail:
1. Name of Sender...
2. Address of sender...
3. Western Union MTCN (10-digit)...
4. Test question and answer (if any)...
5. Amount sent immediately after payment is done, please call or send to this e-mail: Tm-linkcourierservices@live.com.my
If possible Fax a copy of the transfer slip, for office documentation.

Conclusion: As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of
the charges, we will dispatch your parcel immediately within few hours to
your designated address.
For more Enquiry call: +60163543858

South. East Asia Regional Coordinator
Courier Services in Malaysia.
Tel:+ +60163543858

--------------------------------------------------------

and they call me using this number +60163543858
 31st of Oct, 2011 by   shixin 0 Votes
i have receive email from him and also notiication here tht he send me a birthday gift i dont know if it is true or not
 1st of Nov, 2011 by   margarita flores lopez 0 Votes
wlcs 080350678 catalina
 8th of Nov, 2011 by   ljane 0 Votes
it is a fraud.. never believe in such parcel.. they won't deliver it to you... they will ask money from you.. do not send any penny to them...
 8th of Nov, 2011 by   kizzie93 0 Votes
Ladies, we have to be VERY careful...These criminals are going to really step up their game going into the holiday season. Facebook is another unfortunate place these degenerates try to prey on women.
 19th of Nov, 2011 by   Mildred Louma 0 Votes
Hi all net users on Wayne.com,
I have met a friend by the name of Steven (Raymond) De Shutter of Liver Pool, Manchester, England. Phone - +447031881055, email address:Stevendone@ymail.com. After communicating with each other through email and telephone for sometimes, He told me that he will send me a parcel. These are the items, 1 HP Laptop, 1 Blackberry mobile phone, Teddy bear, ladies gold watch, set of blouses, pair of ear rings, golden wedding rings, shoes, 2 pair of
female bags, His album picture and a brown box . A day later he emailed me that he already sent it as per
items quoted and took a trip to Venesula. Few days later received a call and email from so called Speedy Logistics
Freight Courier Services in Malaysia. They received the parcel on 17.05.2011 from London and Waleed Shafig advised me to pay a custom clearance fee of $550.00 through Western Union. He told me to pay through him as detail; Waleed Shafig, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This was 1st transaction made through Western Union. A day later I rang him on +60166244855 and asked when he is sending the parcel. He so called Waleed Shafig told me another story again. This time they scanned the parcel and found currency inside and told me to pay $3, 000.00 for another fee. And each day the security fee is $100.00. Again I paid $1, 208.05, Malaysian Ringgit 3, 696.60 to Allan Hamidi, Lot 726, 1 st Floor Bangunau, Jalan, Masjid. PO Box 169, 964 Mukah, Sarawat, Malaysia. I was suspicious why sending the money through their personal names and not the company. Even though I enquired for the company's banks account details, he didn't provide it. But insisted me to pay through two different names. I did second transaction of that much because I knew that this was a scam. The parcel was a scam one. Please be Alert of those scammers from UK, Malaysia, Nigeria, etc on the Wayne.com and other face book. Some of them are really cunning, because I experienced it. I now appealing to those concerned and hearted people to help me, how to arrest them and get my money reimburse back to me. Has anyone experienced the scam from Speedy Logistics Freight Courier Services. They wanted me to pay so much Thousands of US Dollars for the security fee before they release my package (scam package).
Thanks...Mildred Louma
 20th of Nov, 2011 by   chowkey 0 Votes
This is the fucking damn scam.. my friends also got this problem too.. but, he already paid the chargers about RM2500.. after that, they ask to pay the custom like a government tax another RM8700.. What the hell.. Now, i will help her.. If i found the people do this things, i will kill them.. Don't play-play with Malaysian people.. If i do, i can do.. Don't make me angry.. Pity with my friend.. He lost the 2500 already.. I have siblings in government site.. My uncle customs also my auntie police.. So, don't worry my friend.. We gonna be to finished this story.. Also the man who cheating u.. Don't try to cheat Malaysian people.. BEWARE...
 25th of Nov, 2011 by   tetsie 0 Votes
Hi, yes they are using Malaysian Telephone Number and Malaysian Custom which not true, they are just pretending they are Malayian Custom etc..etc...Malaysian Government should investigate and put them behind the bar. I experienced that before, we need to be smart now, if your online BF asked you money forget them.
 25th of Nov, 2011 by   kizzie93 0 Votes
Well, I met my scammer on FB and he claimed to have lived in the UK. He typed perfect english but on the telephone his english was extremly poor. I was in contact with this man for 3 months and he asked me to marry him and then he sent this supposed package to me. I got a call from the so called Malaysian Customs saying that I needed to pay $1200USD in order for my package to clear. When I didn't pay this amount my so called "finacee" turned on me. He got really nasty with me and threaten to post some cam pics of me. I ignored him and he eventually deleted himself from my page. He knows my name, home address, cell and home phone numbers. I have placed an international block on my cell so he and his associates can't call me. I have also heard that it isn't uncommon for them to try to scam you again. These people don't love or care about anything but MONEY!!! They will sell their souls to get it.
 26th of Nov, 2011 by   kizzie93 0 Votes
@Leahnne, he's lying...I bet his butt is sitting up in an internet cafe in Nigeria, Ghana, or Malaysia. If you trace his emails I bet it would register in one of these areas. These bastards are pathological liars! He's trying to gulit you into sending that money. DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!!

How to Buy a Photo Printer