logo

Ask.com
Beware of Ask.com
5. (52 mins ago)
Kathy Chasteen of Someday Isle Kennels
MIA after given deposit money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

World ACE Security Laminates, Vancouver, British Columbia Complaints & Reviews - Owed Money

World ACE Security Laminates Contacts & Informations

Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada
Phone: 613-237-0000
worldace.com
We have been scammed by Peter Fabian, David Hayes and Dan White. We bought a dealership from them over a year ago and once found out this was a scam company we cannot get our money back from them. They owes us over $100, 000.00 Fabian is trying to declare bankruptcy to get out a owing over $5.7 million dollars to many creditors and past employees etc., Dan White has declared mental illness to get out of ponzie schemes and investigations by the Ontario Securities Commissions Board, where he owes millions of dollars to investors. David Hayes continues to do their dirty work and get money from people to buy dealerships and laminates product they do not have the rights too. The whole company is a set up and they are under investigation by the Police and many creditors they owe money too. If you have been defrauded by these people or ACE Security Laminates or World ACE, report them to the authorities right away and get a good lawyer to get your money back. There office in Vancouver is nothing but a mail box. They have been in many newspapers and all you have to do is google Peter Fabian ACE and you will find many new reports on their unlawful activities. They are still in business even though after the old ACE shut down, Fabian, White and Hayes continue to con people out of money. These people are really bad and lie all the time about what they do. Do not do business with them or you will just get ripped off too.
Comments Canada Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Sep, 2009 by   Wink -1 Votes
ACE is still ripping people off. They changed the name again to no A.C.E and still use the same old materials and website. Now David Hayes says he is the acting President and that Peter Fabian is not working at the company any longer. They are using a name that belongs to the shareholders of a public company and still continue to fraudulently exploit their business in Ottawa, Ontario / Canada. The law suits against these crooks continue to rack up and these guys don't even show up for their court cases. They owe people millions of dollars.
 11th of Apr, 2010 by   Mitchel Owen 2 0 Votes
Edward is a scam artist and tries to blackmail people into giving him what he wants. I have had business dealings with Edward Farnsworth which is his alis. He does not have the courage to direct his complaint directly. A coward at best. ACE is an honest and successful company and all ACE dealers know this fact.
Mitch Owen
 15th of Jun, 2010 by   Jimme -1 Votes
I don't know who Mitch Owen is but he sounds like a shill for ACE. I too purchased a dealership from ACE and ended up losing over $180, 000.00 My opinion is that ACE is a complete scam. I really fell for their "laminating machine" which I found out later was a shop vacuum inside a defunct press. Their laminate is purchased from a manufacturer in Israel.

Great newspaper article that spells out the whole picture.

4th of Dec, 2010 by   Jean Paul -1 Votes
I too was conned By Peter Fabian, I lost over $40, 000.00 US dollars and David Hayes, who now say's he is no longer with the company for the past year and a half. The RCMP are investigating Fabian for Fraud and other crimes. The Court order him no way can he appeal for his bankruptcy discharge. He lied right in front of the court hearing and provided falsified documents to the Judge who just laughed in his face. He is being sued left right and centre by many creditors and past dealers. This guy and his fake company are bad news, you will only loose your money if you fall for his con-scheme. He makes nothing, but re-boxes Hanita coating product which he buys from people where ever he can get it. Get yourself and good attorney and sue him. He is nothing but a true live crook.

JP
 4th of Dec, 2010 by   Jean Paul -1 Votes
We were taken by Peter Fabian and his fraudulent company for over $65, 000.00 and ended up with nothing but a dog and poney show and agreement that told us we were exclusive dealers. Later we found out he sold this bag of goods to someone else just before us. We spoke to past Dealers and were told all the same story, stay away, you will get shafted and taken for your money. Fabian is the ultimate con-man and belongs in jail. We encourage everyone that has any dealings with him to report him the authorties in Canada right away. Then get a lawyer and sue him. I can' t believe we were so foolish and fell for his con-game. Now we are trying to get our money back and ACE or Fabian will not take our calls or respond to our attorneys notices.

Sam d.
 4th of Dec, 2010 by   Jean Paul -1 Votes
Fabian is a true scumbag. He ripped us off for thousands of dollars. Why is this guy not in jail yet. We reported him to the authorities and he still runs free to con more people. He sold us a false dealership in the states and now we are trying to collect our money back. We never got anything we were promised. We found out through other film dealers that ACE has been a big scam for years.

Elfonso P.
 6th of Mar, 2012 by   Ali abu hasania +1 Votes
Guys am in touch with Fabian now for purchasing exclusive agency in the middle east and after all above am not sure i want to deal with them before i go and visit the manufacture in Ottawa.

Can any one advise me, how come, they have distributors in USA(many states) Lebanon, new Zealand, Mexico, Brazil and Iraq?

Can any one advice with more details?

Ali
 6th of Mar, 2012 by   Jimme -1 Votes
I too lost my entire life saving by investing in this company. If, after reading these comments, you are still willing to invest you are an idiot.
 9th of May, 2012 by   Acesucks 0 Votes
What he says is true...Peter Fabien and his group of thieves will take your money and run. I used to be a dealer for Ace. They took my money and never shipped any products. They stopped answering my calls, and till this day, never been refunded or seen my shipment. When I finally found someone to talk to, they said they would ship if I were to place an additional order. They would make it up to me little by little. LOL...talk about fool me once...DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!! They will screw you over! Maybe not at first, but they will!!!
 4th of Dec, 2013 by   any news? 0 Votes
All of these issues appear to be old... may 2012... any updates at all???

Don't Buy a Flat-Screen TV - Yet