logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
samtogshop.com
Rude seller and I got wrong order from them
2. (12 mins ago)
kievapts.com
Bad apartment and better don’t deal with them
3. (1 hr 9 mins ago)
Concept vacation club
misleading advertising and no discount at all
4. (1 hr 21 mins ago)

Posted:    Tim

Online scam

Work Place Like Home
workplacelikehome.com
This is just a warning for those of you looking for message boards that pertain to working at home. STAY AWAY from workplacelikehome.com. If Daisy has just one little disagreement with you, you will be banned for no good reason.

There are other messageboards that you can find, just stay away from workplacelikehome.com.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Apr, 2011 by   GIRLIE2 +1 Votes
STAY AWAY FROM TELEWORK FORCES - THIS GUY CRAIG DOES NOT LIKE TO PAY PEOPLE. YOU WILL WORK AND WHEN IT IS TIME TO GET PAID HE COMES UP WITH MANY MANY DIFFERENT REASONS AND THE MOST BOGUS ONE THAT SO MANY PPL HAVE HEARD IS THE CHECK CAME BACK IN THE MAIL. HE'S DOESNT PAY AND YOU WILL SPEND ALL DAY ON THE PHONE AND FIGHT AND BE CALLED OUT OF YOUR NAME EVEN A NIGGER TO GET YOUR CHECK.
 29th of Oct, 2011 by   RonnMexico +3 Votes
I completely agree with some of the comments here, its like the moderators don't even pay attention. The place could be great, but unfortunately the moderators have allowed a handfull of rude posters to roam free. Just follow the Leapforce forum for a few days, two or three of those posters in there are completely out of control. I have like 5 posts on there, keep to myself, and dont really say much to anyone. One day I got tired of seeing mean replies to others and flagged a few of the posts. That got ME a warning for flagging and the namecalling remained. Really is a shame the moderators take a blind eye to the rude ones because their unwelcoming and snide tone far overshadows the nice people who are on there.
 2nd of Nov, 2011 by   lisa7777 +2 Votes
There is a friendly work at home jobs forum called textinghound.com
 12th of Nov, 2011 by   Hoth1 -1 Votes
Read the rules and follow them. Don't bash other members and you will get along. If you break the rules, of course you get the boot, like any forum.
 24th of Feb, 2012 by   trb443 0 Votes
The positive comments here are from the moderators, aka the bullies everyone here complains about. For good reason, too. Otherwise nice and pleasant posters get banned all the time for no reason - just stick around and you'll see.. When someone reports a rude post made by one of the mods friends, boom they are gone. If you ask why, boom you are gone too. That place is absolutely ridiculous, and those mods are horribly unhappy people. Go to WAHM instead - everyone is nice and the mods never throw tantrums.
 16th of May, 2013 by   kk1982 -2 Votes
I agree they bully people!! Believe me a gabby mom and a few others did me also on that. They do have good job leads though. Basically I made the mistake of putting too much info on our family and they used those against me. Don't believe me? There's a whole message board about ME and my family. They even called acting interested in my home I was renting out and another we were selling. They are saying I was a lier and my husband didn't do what I said he does. Which he does. They are jealous they all live in trailers and we have a nice life I guess. I can AFFORD to stay home and not work- they couldn't I guess. Smh some ppl
 28th of May, 2013 by   BDBoop +1 Votes
You can afford to stay at home? Better pray your husband doesn't wander off.
 30th of May, 2013 by   STFULuvmypets +1 Votes
I agree about Luvmypets she is a freaking whiner! STFU already! She acts as if she still wants her ex and I honestly believe she is a BIG liar! I love WPLH but some of the people are annoying as hell..I do agree that Daisy uses her power against people and it sickens me. YES Connie loves to play the victim. We all know the REAL reason No1Mom left..frankly I was tired of reading her bragging! Boozhie1 STFU!!! Sammykins11 is a HUGE liar!! Adam387 STFU know it all UGH he freaking annoys me..Did I say I couldnt stand Luvmypets already? Maybe if you wouldnt have abducted your son you'd still have him! Get off your husbands DICK
 1st of Jun, 2013 by   sunflower42 +2 Votes
Hope nobody pays any attention to what the above posts say! WPLH is a great group! Some people are not happy if they are not causing trouble! If you have a problem with some people's posts, don't read them! One of the best things about working from home is not having to deal with twits like the posters on here!
 1st of Jun, 2013 by   doesitreallymatterhaha -2 Votes
It sounds like all of YOU need to get a life!! First of all you don't have to pay to become a member, morons!!! Second of all, if you have any problems with these people that you are posting about go to them and say something. You guys sound pathetic! A bunch of old ass, bored lonely housewives with nothing better to do but start drama. All of the people you mentioned are so sweet. So go ahead and sit around behind your computer on your FAT PATHETIC ASS in your little depends underwear and complain about others because you are jealous. Oh and for your info, I am not a MOD biatches!!!
 2nd of Jun, 2013 by   Comeonnow0 0 Votes
You know name calling doesn't make you look any better.
 2nd of Jun, 2013 by   WORKPLACELIKEHOME +1 Votes
I agree that work place like home is crazy. I rarely frequent there. It is always the same group of people in the Random Babble thread and then it is the same group of people in the telecommuting folder. Either they are in the Random Rabble thread bitching and moaning about this and that or they are in the telecommuting folder looking for a new job. It seems that they find a job and its never good enough for them or they get fired because they cannot do the things that these people want. It never ceases to amaze me at the idiots of the board. Daisy is a bully whom thinks that she is better than everyone else on the board and one little thing that pisses her off, you are gone. She loves having the authority! Liz, dont remember her user name, the one married to the man much older than her. We are tired of hearing your sob stories. You came into some money now and you are spending it and it will be gone in a matter of week. We will be back to hearing you bitch about how you will not be able to afford the mortgage on the cabin. I feel sorry for luvmypets adoptive son. You adopt a child to give them a better life but you are a crazy nutcase. He would have probably had a better life with his birthmother or in foster care. LillyG, we are tired of hearing you bitch and moan about your husband and your 4 boys. Thats what you get for opening your legs and having so many kids. From their pictures, they look like geeks and nerds so no wonder they get bullied all the time. Enough is enough, if you like the drama, VIST WORKPLACELIKEHOME
 2nd of Jun, 2013 by   BDBoop +1 Votes
So. You think the place is going downhill, and people won't post there anymore? Sunday night, going on 11 pm - 53 people actively talking right now.
You snark about 'always the same people?' We like to refer to that as a community. Some of those ladies have been friends for a VERY long time.
I have now been working over two years at a job I landed through WPLH. A telecommute job. Full-time, full benefits, I will always be grateful to that community.
 2nd of Jun, 2013 by   freedom2006 +2 Votes
Let the bullies have their play time. Eventually they will get bored and go find someone else to pick on. It always works that way.

I've been a member on the board for almost 8 years. Never have I seen anything that has been described here from the negative reviews. What I do see is a bunch of the same people showing up under different user names. I caught one myself and dang if she didn't come back a month later. If it's soooo bad, stay away. You all obviously have some agenda or you would be boldly announcing who you are. Stop hiding and show everybody who you really are on WPLH. The one that started the thread recently did it purposely because either 1) you don't have a life. 2)you have a life but it's boring 3) you are jealous of what others have and want it 4) or you just feel really bad about yourself.. I'm going to go with 4.. that is generally how a bully feels.. So you try to make others feel as badly as you do.

The board is a wonderful place. People are given enough rope to hang themselves. If you have crossed the line, then you need to go.
 3rd of Jun, 2013 by   zalloy +2 Votes
I personally think that whoever is posting here bad mouthing the members of WPLH is a coward. If you have something to say about a person, say it to them, preferably in a PM. There is no need for this public name calling and drama. Apparently, you have nothing better to do than to make others feel bad, because your life sucks. You sit behind your computer posting crap like this because you wouldn't have the balls to talk smack to a person's face.
 18th of Jul, 2013 by   Comeonnow0 0 Votes
Nothing but a bunch of old hags engaging in a good old fashion circle jerk. They also happen to be pretty racist.
 27th of Nov, 2013 by   workathomemania 0 Votes
I have a new website called work at home mania.org http://www.workathomemania.org that has links to a blog and job forum would love for you all to use it.

How To Avoid The PayPal Scams