logo

Squareup.com
POOR customer service/scam
4. (1 hr 17 mins ago)
Milleniumgallery.co.uk
Impossible to contact the seller and get any info about order
5. (1 hr 20 mins ago)
Reliance NetConnect plus
to deactivate the net connection

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Woohoomysteryman.com

Posted:    Patrick

Weird

Woohoomysteryman.com
This has got to be really weird. We came across this site then we followed the links to ebay. This persons ebay user name is woohoo_mystery_man
He has these charity auctions on ebay, weird. His auctions seem to stay up, even though they violate ebays charity policies.
Can someone tell me what is up with this site and ebay person? It is like a cult following on his site. It is weird! They are called sheep? This person also get's his sheep to list charity auctions to collect money???

Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Jun, 2009 by   Digital_polyester 0 Votes
woohoomysteryman has been on ebay for quite some time. He does donate to charities as far as I know. He has been doing wild and bizarre auctions for A long time. I saw him sell A q-tip for A lot of money (cant remember how much but it was in the thousand range) His buyers seem to like him and his feedback is awesome last time I looked. I dont see what violations he has committed. Can you be more specific? I am also on ebay doing wild auctions. I had A hard time with ebay when I started and some of my auctions got shut down. But I am doing tattoo advertising. Woohoomysteryman does have A lot of followers and good for him. If i could sell A pencil for $200 you bet your sweet ass I would.
P1mple from ebay
 4th of Jul, 2009 by   PrettySerenity 0 Votes
Actually it kinda is like a cult following. If he turns on you or has a problem with you in anyway, his sheep turn on you to. I watched it happen to a ebay member a couple of years ago. But other then that the man can make cash. Whatever floats your boat. If you got the money to waste on a q-tip or a cracker then you are one lucky person this day in age..
 3rd of Jul, 2012 by   UNDERAPPLE_77 0 Votes
AGREE
 3rd of Jul, 2012 by   UNDERAPPLE_77 0 Votes
THIS MAN HAS BEEN RIPPING PEOPLE OFF! AND WILL HOPEFULLY GO TO JAIL SO IF YOUR BUYING STUFF FROM HIM BE CAREFUL!! HE LIVES IN WAYNESBORO VA AND HIS REAL NAME IS CHRISTOPHER SHAWN SHIFFLETTE THEY HAVE A TANNING PLACE NAMED SERENITY TANNING AND CONSIGNMENTS ITS IN STUARTS DRAFT VA
THIS IS A PICTURE OF HIM

Where Should You Put Your Money?

Latest Groups