logo

Posted:    Be Wise

$850k Scam

Winners International Network
New York
On July242010 I called back a message that was left on my home phone from a Scott Wilson calling from US Customs regarding my package of certified cashier check that needs to be delivered by ferdal express and US Marshals From a 1-876-899-9956 and they told me to call back at 1-876865-3796. When I called the 1-876-8653796 I spoke to a Frank White From winners international network which is in Las Vegas Nevada that I was a first prize winner of $850, 000. He told me that I had to pay $375.00 as insurance, shipping and handling to get $850k. When I told him to take it out the check he told me I would have to send money by money gram or western union to Peter Henry at 68 Bransi ave St Catherine, Jamica WI and calle him back with receipt number to get the $850k. It is a scam from the information I read from different sites and I will not send them any money no matter what they say!
Comments United States Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Apr, 2012 by   Henry W. Howze 0 Votes
I just (moments ago) received a phone call from a David Martinez, who said he was a representative of the Winners International Network and Lottery Commission advising me that my named had been drawn from a contest and that I had won 2 and 1/2 million dollars and, a 2012 Mercedes Benz SSR McClaren which would be delivered today. He provided a "batch number" as my claim number and stated, all fees associated with the prize had been paid except for an amount of $505.00 which I needed to provided to him in the form of a Green Dot Money Pack Prepaid Scratch Card purchase from CVS or Wal-mart in order to receive my prize. He said to call him back at 1-876-842-1976 when I got the card or he would call me. He said the money was for processing and a "P14 Form". He said the conversation was being monitored by the FBI and the Better Business Bureau and was legitimate. I had previously received a similar call from someone with the identical scam so I let him complete his presentation. I investigated the previous caller and confirmed it was a scam using PCH as the sponsor. I encourage anyone receiving this call to recognize it as a scam and do not fall for the false prize. These guys (and ladies) are often foreign and speak English with an African accent. I do not intend to comply with this hoax and I previously informed the FBI of the first encounter with this scam. When he calls me back, I will tell him I have contacted the FBI and provided his information to them; however, they will change their number and name before anything happens. (While I was typing this, he (David) called back and I informed him that I knew it was a scam and that the FBI had been informed) I tried to appeal to his conscience to stop his activity for God will punish him for his iniquity. Before I finished he had hung up the phone.

Do Gas Saving Devices Work?

Latest Groups