logo

Axiom or Smartkurve or Edknovate
Axiom are the Worst Agent in Bangkok
2. (12 mins ago)
BB&T Bank
They will flat ruin you!
3. (14 mins ago)

Wink Bingo Contacts & Informations

Wink Bingo

Posted:    Suzy

Ripped off

Hi I hope I writing to the right people. I am very upset at the way I've been treated by WINK BINGO. I complained to our Gambling commission and they sent me to you. Anyhow I"ve spent many hundreds of pounds at WINK BINGO. Everything seemed great until after not winning for the 100th time I noticed that I NEVER EVER GOT The Jackpot on a few of their machines. These are written in Flash. I have a postgraduate in Multimedia and know how easy it would be to do that in a FLASH game. Never have a jackpot. I thought surely the money I've played on these machines with a ten pence and twenty pence stake I would have got a jackpot it wasn't even for that much just ten or twenty pounds. So I wrote to them about this and said about having the post grad and so on and how I couldn't understand why I hadn't had a jackpot and how it must be fixed. DID they reply and tell me off for saying such a scandalous thing about their website????NO! They ignored me for ages then they sent me an email saying I couldn't be found on their database!! Then when I kept emailing they said I didn't exist. I tried logging in as they owed me money and I was told I didn't exist. When I tried to set up a new account they said that my card was registered to another player. They said I'd never been with them.

I COULDN'T Believe this I thought that they may give me some free plays, or tell me something like of course you can win the jackpot etc. but surely their behaviour stinks of GUILT!! I have the emails to prove I was a member plus all their others to say I don't exist even though I'd had an email a few days before off them!!!

PLEASE HELP! They must be ripping people off like they did me and it's a fixed fruit machine. It must be or they wouldn't have acted the way they did. I can't think of anyone else to turn to.

SO I ask for your help now.

THANKS
Comments Gibraltar Gambling Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Oct, 2008 by   fitole 0 Votes
I have been ripped off to. Tried to withdraw winnings and they wanted me to send a copy of my credit card (both sides) a copy of my photographic driving licence and proof of address by email to marituis. Sounds like cloning to me!!
 4th of Feb, 2009 by   martin 0 Votes
I went to withdraw £20 money from my wink bingo account and after waiting 2 weeks of waiting i relised that £10 was added to my wink bingo account and another £10 which was a bonus. The money that i tried to withdraw was winnings so where is my other £10. Then when i went to complain to a CH in the help channel i was told that i must spend £20 of my own money before i can withdraw which i thought was fair enough only that i had already spent £20. I was then told that I must also spend any winnings that was made from the first £20 back on the website. so no matter how much you win it must be spent back into wink bingo. which i find unfair. Then i was told that i was being fraudulent by using someone elses card which i was not i was using my own card except i did not add my middle name in the wink bingo account. Then i was told the only way i could confirm my account details is to send a photocopy of my debt card both sides, a copy of my bank statement and a copy of something else with my name and address. which im sure is illigal. NOT IMPRESSED WITH THEM ONE BIT obvously it is some guy in his own bedroom.
 12th of Feb, 2009 by   Kay Mawson 0 Votes
I paid £20 into my online Wink Bingo account by Mastercard, so that I could withdraw my winnings of £36.48. I was told by Wink that I would have to fax or e-mail them the following:

A copy of my photocard driving licence.
A copy of the credit card used (back and front).
A utiltiy bill.
A copy of the credit card statement showing the deposit.

They would then send me a cheque or banker's draft.

Also, they would be happy to wire me my winnings if I also supplied my bank account details.

Goodness, I don't even need to give that much information to receive a passport!

Apparently, there is some problem with a global mastercard policy re: gaming related refunds. I asked my bank, Lloyds TSB, was there any problem crediting my account and there is not. Plus Wink Bingo have my home address, I gave it to them when I joined. Today I received, through the post, some advertising items from them as it is their first birthday!

Also, there was nothing in their terms and conditions suggesting any problems with Mastercard (they accepted the deposit happily enough). On their banking site it says they accept Mastercard and Visa, but prefer Visa.

It is obviously a deterent to stop people claiming their winnings, so how may £1000's are they making extra? Plus, the other people playing in the bingo rooms were also being ripped-off since when I won, they couldn't and since I cannot receive my winnings without compromising myself - I'm between a rock and a hard place!
Plus, they have had an additional £20 I would not have paid, if I'd known the hoops I would have to go through to claim.

In addition, there should be a geographical location on their website and a named data protection controller, there is neither (apparently a legal requirement, even if they do have a remote gambling licence in Gibraltar). So, if I was to fax through the information, I wouldn't have a clue where it was going!

19th of Feb, 2009 by   Melanie MacDonald 0 Votes
I had spent £10 with them which was under the £20 you have to spend to withdraw your winnings. When I tried to withdraw £10 of winnings they actually took £10 from my account and from my wink account. When i emailed them about this they told me about the £20 minimum then they replaced £10 back into my wink account not my bank account. So in effect i was £10 down from my bank. I was then told tht i had to play another £10 to make it up to the £20 to be able to withdraw anything???? this makes £30 spent not £20. I was playing online tonight and notices that they have withdrawn £10 from my bank account without my knowledge. It was withdrawn 2 days ago, i had actually been playing that day but it was with winnings which were pending withdrawal which i had put back and i won twice again. I am on a budget like most at the moment and i am now scared of what will happen in the future. Who can i go to if this isn't resolved as i know most definitley that i did not deposit that money. Please help.
 11th of Jun, 2009 by   karla 0 Votes
has anyone had money taken from their bank account without making a deposit? i had 1, 900 pounds taken in 2 days and put into my glorious bingo account without my knowledge that was on the 21st and the 22nd of may 2009 then a week later 2nd june 3oo pound was taken by wink bingo . my bank has bloked my cards and now the bank fraud is involved.i still havent got it back yet .i would like to know if anything like this has happend to anyone else
 28th of Jan, 2010 by   moneymoney 0 Votes
i won 1, ooo pound they closed the account dont go on this site !and if you put wink in bonus this take money out your account this is bad! this site needs to be closed
 17th of Mar, 2010 by   bingodad12 0 Votes
i deposited to gamevillage then didnt like the site they wont give my deposit back after playing hell the closed my account now i lost it
 17th of Mar, 2010 by   bingodad12 0 Votes
i deposited to gamevillage then didnt like the site they wont give my deposit back after playing hell with a barrage of emails they closed my account now i lost it
 27th of Nov, 2010 by   nssone 0 Votes
They have tried to rip me off, i made another account unkowingly that i had another account that i hadn't used since march 2010, They have taken £70 from my account which were winnings I had. There attitude towards customers from there customer support agents its terrible. I asked them to forward me to the complaints procedure page which they are meant to have readily available for users to see according to the gaming commission. the response I got was we do not have one of those just email support and management will get it.

They are unbelievable as a company and i suggest to everyone not to use them I am going to fight this case to the end to prove to them that people will stand up to them and they cant make things up as they go along iv been looking for 2 hours and already found 4 flaws in there t&c's the account i didnt know i had with them i hadnt used for over 7 months and according to there t&c's after 90 accounts are classed as inactive so therefor the new account i made was the only active one on the site.

I have never had problems with a company than i have with these. I suggest to all never to use them if you dont want to be robbed blind
 27th of Nov, 2010 by   nssone 0 Votes
Just as an update after 6 and half hours they finally got back to me, they realised i wasnt going to give in easily so i now have my account and winngings. I was also told that i had to deposit and play with £10 which is fair enough as you need to play with £20 before withdrawing, so i did and turned the £70 into £180 not bad for a quick email :)
 14th of Dec, 2010 by   confused5 0 Votes
I am sorry to hear you have all had problems like this however I dont really understand how all your problems have arisen surely firstly you read the terms and conditions on a site before you join so you understand the deposit and withdrawal rules?
I have been a member with wink for nearly two years now and can only say good things about them, I have been fortunate to have won a considerable amount of money with them and although its frustrating that the withdrawal limit is £3000 a month on winnings it is still one of the few sites that have genuine life changing jackpots and in my opinion there is definitely no fixing!!!
Obviously as in all casinos fruit machines etc are programmed to pay out at specfic limits and you just have to be the lucky one playing at that time.
The only advice I can give you is that gambling on line is the same as gambling in a casion or betting at the bookies you either win or you lose. Dont bet more then you can afford and if you do it is your responsibility nobody forces you to press the fund account button. With regards to Mastercard withdrawals it states clearly on the site that you can fund from your mastercard but mastercard do not accept payments back to your card as they dont with any gambling organisation.
It is in Winks credit that they ask for the proof of identity that they do before sending out a refund check on winnings to your home address they are protecting you. So please read the rules of the site the terms and conditions and use your free will and either join and play responsibly or dont if it upsets you when you lose after all that is what gambling is a game of chance.
confused 5
 7th of Nov, 2011 by   xxhayleyxx 0 Votes
iv put hundreds of pounds into wink bingo and never won a penny i play the enchanted prince game what happens is it plays takes loads of money off you with out giving you a win then it kicks you out and your game restarts the other day i spend £50 on enchanted prince and you have to get the 3 frog to start a feature i never got them once in the whole £50 i am disgusted i went into the help room anexplainnd this to them and they said its random sometimes thats the way it is but for it to never ever pay out in all the hundreds iv put in it itdefiantly 100% fixed when i asked the help desk what percentage the payout is they said they cannot tell me and when i said other bingo sites aint this bad i was told they was all the same but therobviouslyly not as at least you get some fun out the other 1s i strongly advise anyone thinking of joining wink treconsiderer there robbing b*******s sorry
 13th of Dec, 2011 by   Davidnm 0 Votes
Agree, have spent a good amoutn with no features. Even they Bingo is a scam, you have 100 players and the jackpot is £18.00. Stay very clear of this site.
 13th of Dec, 2011 by   Davidnm 0 Votes
If you mention or question they payout percentage, they will ban you instantly. dont bother trying to withdraw, they keep your money for weeks.
 31st of Dec, 2011 by   dory55 0 Votes
just one thing to say, do they guarantee wins then? jackpot wins? I have been going to "land" bingo for years and have never won loads, even rarely getting a line! you people who say u spend so much, there are no guarantees u will win! full stop
 14th of Feb, 2012 by   litttle em 0 Votes
i constantly play irish luck and have had this week over £200 off it, plus i have had bingo wins full house at that too. I dont think the site is a fix at all and i would reccomend this site to anyone!! They keep your withdrawels for 2 days still in your wink account should you wish to reverse it after the 2 days it is tthen transfered into you own personal account which can take 5-7 days mine has always been 3 days max. I havent a bad word to say and all this is in there terms and conditions which i always read before i join any on line bingo site. Wink is the best by far and just to say over christmas i withdrew nearly £1000 what a lovely christmas wink made for my 3 kids thank you wink.
 29th of Feb, 2012 by   litttle em 0 Votes
i would further like to add to this i won on hidden treasure which was a blackberry tablet and within a week this was delivered to my address wink is fantastic and i have never ever had a bad experience with them the Cm's are very helpful and there live chat is superb just had to add this so people can see that wink are a reputable bingo site thank you wink
 11th of Mar, 2012 by   14052547 0 Votes
i play on wink bingo and they are definately fixed every time i withdraw they keep the money for 2 days so i have to reverse i withdrew on the thursday and on the sunday i could still reverse the funds so i have reversed the funds and played them but GUESS what i didnt win another penny so tell me if they are fixed or not
 11th of Mar, 2012 by   14052547 0 Votes
i always play on the slots sometimes it gives you a few wins then it will say on screen connection problem i have the fastest internet you can get on virgin media there is no way i can have an internet problem WINK bingo is a joke i just wish someone wauld shut it down and also i play loads of bingo but everyday its always the same winners if you went to a bingo club and played 6 games its nearly impossible for the same player to win 6 times the whole online bingo is fixed iam stayin away from them from now my advice is go on somet like gala bingo or mecca or tombola they are the best 3 sites and ENGLISH not foreign like wink all we are doin is filling someones in another countrys pockets
 10th of Apr, 2012 by   pigginpeachy -1 Votes
I have been on wink for 2 yrs I have won numerous times and the only issue i had was when I won a jackpot of £8000 they would only allow me to withdraw a max of 2k per month. Wink is an excellent site compared to most and all of the issues I have read are of people stamping their feet and spitting their dummy out because they where trying to withdraw money before they had spent the first £20 and I read one complaint of someone who "unknowingly" opened a different account???? wot a load of crap, did she just happen to have a different email account aswell. Wink is a gambling website. Everyone who joined ticked a box to say they had read the small print so stop complaining about the small print not being in your favour. And as for people complaining about HAVING to reverse there funds, well guess what? you dont, but maybe you should give gamblers anonymous a little ring if you can't control the urge to reverse it.

Tips for Creating a Secure Password