logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
charityadvantage.com
They didn’t provide any free services, but they promised
2. (2 mins ago)
Californiapetpharmacy.com
Late delivery, fault order and no refund
3. (5 mins ago)
charityadvantage.com
Lost what I paid for and got no refund
4. (6 mins ago)

customer service

wind mobile
Ontario
Canada
i have been trying reach wind mobile for customer the wait time is 49 minutes, my credit card was taken money 6 times, customer serivice is not good at all. be carefull when you give the credit card they take money left and right and centre.p
Comments Canada Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Apr, 2011 by   iwodamiorie 0 Votes
Same here, in January, Wind charged my mastercard 3 times more. When I contacted them, they referred me to mastercard. I wrote Mastercard for refund, since Wind claimed they did not take the payments. Today, I got a letter from mastercard that after their investigations, they concluded that Wind did took the money and the I should contact them for refund. I have been on the phone now for 79 minutes and still waiting for their credit department. Wind is gabbage, do not go there.
 10th of Sep, 2011 by   Anti Wind 0 Votes
Honestly WIND is officially the worst telecommunications company in Canada...whats the point of having cheap plans (which you eventually pay more for in roaming fees) but no reception?...The biggest regret ever!
 14th of Sep, 2011 by   Leaving Wind Mobile 0 Votes
I just got off the phone with Wind's "Loyalty" department and I am more disappointed than I was before I started to speak with the agents at the call centre. One agent told me not to waste my time, when I asked to speak to his manager. He later said that the manager will say exactly the same thing as he did. In a firm voice I asked him to transfer me to a manager. He refused to transfer me. Instead he said, "I do not want to waste my managers time on this issue" and then he hung up. I called back to speak to a supervisor. She read the notes on my file. Apparently this last agent wrote, "this customer was unreasonable and asked for a free phone" (which I did not as I asked for a replacement phone for the one that is broken even though it is only 4 months old); he also had the balls to write, "then the phone line was dropped". How juvenile of him...he truly thinks he can get away with writing something like this and have his superiors believe that the line was dropped. I feel sorry for him because this will only get escalated more. If the management at Wind allow their staff to treat their clients like this...well good luck with staying in business. This is not the last message I'll be sending out.
 30th of Oct, 2011 by   john james elliott 0 Votes
'Wind mobile roaming charges complaint !
I have been charged hundreds of dollars for roaming in my “Home” zone, only to be told it is MY responsibility to CONSTANTLY monitor my zone status, before and during calls and data usage. Also, I''ve been told that the 15 day 30 minute phone return policy is so you can test the network, to make sure it''s working good. I was also told that this should be enough time to be in ALL the normal areas that you will be using the phone, and should only expect the service to be good at your home or work only. WTF ? !! Wind looks on the surface to be a good deal, but it is not. There is apparantly two different companies yo have an agreement with, one for the phone, one for the service.They will say that each other is responsible, therefore issues do not get resolved. If you call the customer care, they say go into the store, when you go to the store, they will only call the customer care line for you.
Terrible company, terrible service.
WIND IS IN VIOLATION OF BASIC CONSUMER RIGHTS IN ONTARIO !!!
 20th of Nov, 2011 by   Franknil 0 Votes
The Wind mobile is actually lying to consumers in Ontario; they came into business with all kinds of unlimited crap. I was set up in one of the wind mobile stores for the so called unlimited text, unlimited data, unlimited local, and unlimited all of Canada. I was told by the customer service that I have unlimited call to anywhere in Canada as long I make the call from wind zone. I checked my bile today and wind is telling me I have to pay for call I made to Victoria in BC. I asked Wind if Victoria not part of Canada. Wind is now denying that I did not have Unlimited Canada calling. The same thing happened to two other friends who moved to Wind, they were denied the unlimited Canada calling after they signed up with Wind. I want everybody out there to know that Wind is in violation of their advertising and oral contract to consumers after they win them over to sign with them. It is totally unlimited crap; they don’t even have the network. This Wind crap should go back to Egypt where it came from.
 21st of Dec, 2011 by   RA2011 0 Votes
I bought my wind mobile phone (Huawei U1250) and got a monthly phone plan ($25 unlimited talk in GTA + $5 voice mail) on Nov.8, 2011. It worked fine for the 1st month. I added $50 to my phone before Dec. 8 to pre-pay my phone bill for Dec. 8th, 2011 – Jan.8th, 2011. On Dec.12, I thought I should add more money into my phone in case I might forget to top it up during the holiday season. So I added another $40 to my phone. A text message from Wind showed that I had a $60 balance.

On Dec.19, I received the text message from wind saying “Due to an unpaid balance, we have to suspend your outgoing services.” I contacted the dealer about the issue and the dealer said she would report the case to wind mobile company. She asked me about the sales order number, case ID and my cell phone number. An hour later, I called her back and she said my phone number doesn’t belong to me anymore and it belongs to somebody else who lives in Kitchener. I live in Toronto and the cell phone number starts with 647 area code. Why would someone in Kitchener use a 647 number?

So I called wind mobile customer services. The customer service representative said he couldn’t find me in their database. He asked me for the SIM card # from my cell phone. He just couldn’t find me from their database. Then he asked me for my email address, home address, and alternate phone number. Never head back from him.

On the following day, I contacted the dealer again. She said she did nothing wrong and that she could give me new phone number, if I pay $25 to get a new SIM card. And she said she couldn’t transfer my $60 balance from the old phone number to the new phone number. Three days passed by, nobody called me back to explain what happened.
 10th of Feb, 2012 by   Angry@wind 0 Votes
Wind is a horrible company, their dealers are completely misleading and do not even provide competent or reliable service.

I bought my LG Optimus from a dealer at Pacific Mall, Markham. I only visit that area a few times a year and at the time, I did not know it was a dealer. So when my phone broke, (ex. dropping calls, missing text messages, trouble sending outgoing messages, etc) after 6 months of usage, the warranty center told me they couldn't fix it because it was bought from a dealer, which means they didn't have my phone in their database. Why wouldn't they have my phone in their database? It's a phone from their company!

The only solution costumer services could provide is driving all the way back to Pacific Mall (2 hour drive) to the original dealer. I called the dealer and they told me that I could only receive a "lightly loved handset". Yeah, pretty words to describe a second hand phone, meaning there would be no warranty in case that phone broke. So then, fed up, after wasting several hours driving and calling customer services and losing all my data after every factory reset they made me do, I emailed LG. LG responded the next day and told me I had to send it to one of Wind's warranty centers, but the warranty centers wouldn't even accept my phone! Not even to deliver to LG. So now I'm stuck with a barely operating phone and still paying every month for their horrible service.

Wind, you have disappointed me...
 8th of Nov, 2012 by   Dave Freeman 0 Votes
Windmobil Once again you have managed to lower the bar for your so called customer service.
I have called six times to day, I was sent to the store to get a new sim card, got two, still not solved the slow data problem, but managed to kill my caller ID. Called three times dropped out!!! No call back.
Now tech support doesn't even take the calls they ask so called customer service to stall and get rid of the client. This is the worst service I have ever seen in my life. Is there no end to Wind's incompetence and moronic behavior? Apparently not.
Irate customer
 12th of Nov, 2012 by   MADMOTHER31 0 Votes
I purchased a wind phone on Friday November 9, 2012. I wasn't satisfied with the device so I went to return it to the store. There policy is either 14 days, or 30 minutes. I was over by 2 minutes, and the manager rejected to take the device back. The reason I was over was because I was contacting the store, to see what time it opened, and to see if I could return my device. I ended up getting the machine 3 times, in which was billed a minute for each. They can clearly see on the bill that I was over due to the fact I was contacting the store, and the numbers I am over by were Wind store numbers. The manager of the store was a complete jack ass, so I am going to bring this complaint to the commissionaire of telecommunications, as well as the BBB, they will not get away with this. This is just complete bullcrap. I haven't been able to use my device since, as i've been waiting for the past 24 hours for a memeber of the back support team to call me back. My advice is to go elsewhere, WIND Is a scam, the service sucks, and the phone devices are crap, as well as the customer service team!
 9th of Dec, 2012 by   MARCO V 0 Votes
WIND MOBILE HAS TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY DON'T EXCHANGE OR EVER REFUND ANYTHING IN REGARDS TO POORLY MANUFACTURED INTERNET STICKS, THIS EAST INDIAN OWNED COMPANY IS TOTAL GARBAGE AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS ARE RUDE AND HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR CAUCASIAN CANADIAN CUSTOMERS, I WAS ALWAYS POLITE AND HAVE BEEN "ACCIDENTLY" HUNG-UP ON THREE TIMES THIS WEEK, JUST A BAD CONNECTION ON THEIR END...I THINK NOT!!! STEER CLEAR!!!
 10th of Feb, 2013 by   Cyrus0909 0 Votes
Face Book Page was created for those have bad experience with Wind Mobile Services. Please do not hesitate to drop your experiments. face book page is CY Rus
 16th of Oct, 2013 by   Philip101 0 Votes
I have been with wind for almost two years and dint have any issue till last month. i had disputed roaming charges and i was informed that i would receive call back. its been 5 weeks and i kept calling every week and and every time i spoke the customer service rep promised me that i will get a call back. spoke to 2 guru's of wind customer service today. Eman / Case #C15124503 . she has promised me i get a call back on Oct 16th. But never received any call and when i call back i asked the person to read previous text notes and it's mentioned ' Dispute valid, case closed, customer has to pay' spoke to the supervisor, Mark case # C15124503. He would not give me his emp # [spoke to him canadian time 7.40] guy had absolutely no customer service skills. he kept repeating like a parrot ' i can't do anything' and kept yawning most of the time. my lines are suspended and i still don't have any resolution. I don't want to bash wind but customer service from philippines suck big time. i asked if i could get transferred to any Canadian location and he said it was not possible. wasted talking to a useless supervisor for about an hour. How do i escalate this. i want to get out of this issue or worst case scenario get out of this network. anyone with similar experience ?
 14th of Nov, 2013 by   SandraTh 0 Votes
I finally am cancelling my internet service. Every month the same bull...on the phone with them trying to get my service working...3G plan is a scam...your service gets suspended even when you haven't done any downloading. I'm switching to rogers. You'd think after all of these written reviews they would attempt to improve their customer service...guess they don't care.

Quick Tips for Saving Time & Money