logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Nulexa
Company steals money and doesn’t provide products
2. (20 mins ago)
4. (54 mins ago)
BES & Commercial Energy
Mis-sold energy contract & prices
5. (1 hr 14 mins ago)
Loancare Servicing Center Inc.
Awful Company!!!!

win2uk2signlive.com Contacts & Informations

win2uk2signlive.com

Posted: 2014-02-12 by    hifsa

lottery

village and po.doongi tehsil and district kotli
Pakistan
Phone: 00923440480927
I have received an sms on my cell no.03455529412 that i have won lucky draw of GBP 1000000 in the 2014 02 telecom draw uk to claim your prize send your name age tel address to email win2uk2@live.com I just want to knows how much truth in this sms exist there in. My name is ABDUL HAMEED CELL NO. 00923339283620 EMAIL ID.ahm9507@gmail.com reply me soon
Comments Pakistan Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Feb, 2014 by   kingkhan 0 Votes
I have received an sms on my cell no.03339256682. that your mobile number has won GBP 1000000 in the 2014 02 telecom draw UK to claim your prize send your name, age, tell & address to email :win2uk2@live.com..I just want to knows how much truth in this sms exist .My name is asmat ullah cell no 03018988326 My EMAIL is uamat7562@gmail.com ...reply me soon plz... addreas... village .sarazmaka ..post box dawaba tehseel thall district hangu..
 9th of Mar, 2014 by   sajid sherzad 0 Votes
i have recived sms on my cell no 03339380598 that i won 1000000 ingbp inthe 2014 02 telecom draw UK...i want to know the truth
my email :sajidsherzad19@gmail.com reply must.
 23rd of Mar, 2014 by   gesserfan 0 Votes
PEOPLE! STOP POSTING YOUR PERSONAL INFO ON HERE!

Scamcop is correct, any sort of lottery that you received notice of winning through text message/e-mail/phone call is almost undoubtedly a scam. Do not give out any information to them or anyone you do not know, and certainly do not give them any money.
 9th of Feb, 2015 by   Farid Mwt 0 Votes
i have recieved sms on my mobile number 03453010047 that i won 1000000 in the 2015 02 telecom draw UK, i want to know the true

my email >. farid.marwat@yahoo.com reply must
 7th of Mar, 2015 by   masood alam 0 Votes
i have received msg from no 447800000000
my name is Masood Alam
no 0300 9318966
email: hmalam68@yahoo.com
 8th of Mar, 2015 by   Wazir Ali -1 Votes
i have recieved message on my no 03009318860 that i won 1, 000, 000, 00 telecom drawn in uk, I want really to know that this is true
My name is Wazir Ali son of Ghous bux Behan, Village bachal khan behan Taulka and post office salehpat District sukkur Sinfh pakistan.
Gmail: jan160694@gmail.com
plzzzz reply my ans i will be thankful of u all the time of life.

Avoid Identity Theft While Traveling