logo

win2uk2@live.com Contacts & Informations

win2uk2@live.com

Posted: 2014-02-12 by    hifsa

lottery

village and po.doongi tehsil and district kotli
Pakistan
Phone: 00923440480927
I have received an sms on my cell no.03455529412 that i have won lucky draw of GBP 1000000 in the 2014 02 telecom draw uk to claim your prize send your name age tel address to email win2uk2@live.com I just want to knows how much truth in this sms exist there in. My name is ABDUL HAMEED CELL NO. 00923339283620 EMAIL ID.ahm9507@gmail.com reply me soon
Comments Pakistan Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Feb, 2014 by   scamcop 0 Votes
Since there is no such telecom draw it would seem very obvious that the sms message your claiming to have received in fact is from African advance fee scammers who will steal your money and identity . Do not become another victim of these criminals.k
 13th of Feb, 2014 by   kingkhan 0 Votes
I have received an sms on my cell no.03339256682. that your mobile number has won GBP 1000000 in the 2014 02 telecom draw UK to claim your prize send your name, age, tell & address to email :win2uk2@live.com..I just want to knows how much truth in this sms exist .My name is asmat ullah cell no 03018988326 My EMAIL is uamat7562@gmail.com ...reply me soon plz... addreas... village .sarazmaka ..post box dawaba tehseel thall district hangu..
 13th of Feb, 2014 by   scamcop 0 Votes
African advance fee scammer who will steal your money and identity, stay away from these low life criminals. There is no such lottery never was never will be.
 9th of Mar, 2014 by   sajid sherzad 0 Votes
i have recived sms on my cell no 03339380598 that i won 1000000 ingbp inthe 2014 02 telecom draw UK...i want to know the truth
my email :sajidsherzad19@gmail.com reply must.
 9th of Mar, 2014 by   scamcop 0 Votes
The truth has already been posted numerous times but you choose to ignore which could only mean one thing you my friend are in fact one of the scammers behind this garbage. Now go feed your pigs and milk your goats.
 23rd of Mar, 2014 by   gesserfan 0 Votes
PEOPLE! STOP POSTING YOUR PERSONAL INFO ON HERE!

Scamcop is correct, any sort of lottery that you received notice of winning through text message/e-mail/phone call is almost undoubtedly a scam. Do not give out any information to them or anyone you do not know, and certainly do not give them any money.

Beware the 'home energy audit' Sales Pitch