logo

REGUS GROUP, MARK DIXON, HQ,
GLOBAL CONSUMER FRAUD
3. (43 mins ago)
Topix.com
Topix is gathering user's personal data, in conjunction with the NSA, to use it to, "spy on citizens, profile them and invasion of privacy
4. (52 mins ago)

Wilderness Solutions

Posted:    BMW

Fire Piston

Wilderness Solutions
I ordered two fire pistons in February '09 and hadn't received them two months later so I called. The guy who answered said he had just received the parts to build them and would mail them out the next week.

Another month goes by and I call again. He says that my order was "on the hot list" and would be mailed out the next day.

Two weeks later, I call for the last time and am told again they would be mailed out the next day.

The week after that I e-mailed him with copies of my orders and requested a refund. Nothing. It's too bad, I think his product was worthwhile but I'm out about $100.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of May, 2010 by   Pretender 0 Votes
I too have been waiting for a product with phone conversations saying 10 days and e-mails saying another week etc. My order is in que and will be finished next week. What a crock.
Jeep