Wilderness Solutions

Fire Piston

Wilderness Solutions
I ordered two fire pistons in February '09 and hadn't received them two months later so I called. The guy who answered said he had just received the parts to build them and would mail them out the next week.

Another month goes by and I call again. He says that my order was "on the hot list" and would be mailed out the next day.

Two weeks later, I call for the last time and am told again they would be mailed out the next day.

The week after that I e-mailed him with copies of my orders and requested a refund. Nothing. It's too bad, I think his product was worthwhile but I'm out about $100.
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful?
More Wilderness Solutions Complaints & Reviews
Wilderness Solutions - product not shipped

18th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes

Wilderness Solutions - No delivery but money taken
Wilderness Solutinos

I placed an order with this outfit in February 09. The money was taken immediately but 8 months on and no sign of the order. I have received some response to emails, all promising completion of the order within a week but no sign.

Avoid this company!!
 24th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
I too have been waiting for a product with phone conversations saying 10 days and e-mails saying another week etc. My order is in que and will be finished next week. What a crock.

Contact Us