logo

WildBlue Contacts & Informations

WildBlue

Posted:    Chasity Caudill

Bad customer service

I recently got satellite internet from Wildblue. I was told that my credit card number was only for reserving my installation date and there would be no charges on my card. I was also told that installation and equipment is free. As I'm looking at my bill a month later, they charged my monthly bill and 289.00 for the equipment. I call them and waste over 30 min talking to customer service about it. At quitting time the lady was like "I'm sorry we are closed now you'll have to call back tomorrow"!!! I couldn't believe after being on the phone that long they'd just cut me off like that. So I call them back today and was on HOLD for 25 min before I hung up and called back like I was a new customer wanting service then they wouldn't even help me because the account is in my husbands name! I'm getting my money back... I'd rather not have internet then give them any of my money!!!
Comments United States Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Skip Payment, Inflate Debt