logo

US Pharmacy
constant telemarketing
2. (11 mins ago)
Radaris.eu
Failure to remove personal info
4. (34 mins ago)
Buy Bulk Meds
buybulkmeds.com Biggest Scammer from Pakistan
5. (47 mins ago)
Winn Dixie

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Who Scammed You, LLC, Delray Beach, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Letting people post false information

Who Scammed You, LLC Contacts & Informations

Who Scammed You, LLC

Posted: 2012-12-25 by    Boston Scam Watcher

Letting people post false information

Who Scammed You, LLC
777 E ATLANTIC AVE, STE C2-225
Delray Beach, Florida
whoscammedyou.com
I am posting this because that this other site www.whoscammedyou.com had someone post about me being a level 3 sex offender, having a gun, etc. The original poster also made another blog last week that included my name, address, phone number, email, social security number and date of birth. I contacted the Miami FBI and other agencies and then all of a sudden my social was taken down.

First of all if I was a level 3 sex offender wouldn't my name be on the national data base? I can not understand why people would start to taunt me because they see information on a website that is untrue. We all have to vent about people we do not like, etc. These sites are for REAL venting and bad business transactions. The owner of the site, Robert Lee says that he is actually an accurate "Background Check Company". UMMMMM. How can you be a background check company when people are posting items that have no meaning? No one has done any due dilligence. If I were truly a level 3 sex offender how do I get state funding, housing and other things like volunteerng jobs? Someone has a grudge against me which is fine. But do not bring it to a level where it can cause harm to me including murder. If someone has a bad taste about sex offenders they can just see the information not even get real facts and have me whacked. This is crazy. PS: The owner of the website/manager is David Lee
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Jan, 2013 by   Karl360 0 Votes
With the website www.whoscammedyou.com I have the same experience. Criminals from Kiev, Ukraine have send to me and e-mail with a PDF attachment (the person is known). This attachment contained a Hijacker and a Trojan virus, with the result that these criminals have stolen all my passwords, and a copy of my old, stolen passport. Further they have stolen photographs and published this material with a fake story. Originally they targeted to steel technology, which is subject to be patented. I got blackmailed with the remark, if I do not do what they want they will destroy my reputation and my whole life.
Many times I wrote to this company Who Scammed You, LLC, but I never ever got any answer at all. The fakes are still in the Internet, and I really want to get this site closed down for ever.
And it is right, criminals can use my personal data, my photo as well as my signature, all is published via this site, and I can do nothing. Please send me a message how I can contact you. I want to get this site closed.
 1st of Feb, 2013 by   Boston Scam Watcher 0 Votes
Hello. Please get back to me at this email: stopscamsites@gmail.com and let's see what we can do. I am trying to get him shut down and fast.
 5th of Jun, 2013 by   whoscammedyouvictim 0 Votes
i have sent you an email as i have a similar problem too.
 12th of Jul, 2013 by   david hailes 0 Votes
hi I have also been put on this site by a person calling themselves harriet . this persons full name is harriet anzaldua staff sergeant retred from the US army last oct when instead off coming home with her unit she stayed on in afganistan to oversee the building off a new hospital there as her tour had finished. we had been talking for near on 10 months and I helped her with money for a flight to come to me money for visa as well. all this money had to be sent to her friends in the US so they get it to her the flight money to a gail mouton 1088main hwy Arnaudville la 70512 US and the visa money to her lawyer all in all I have sent near £6000 to this scum and when they ask for another $8000 to complete this visa work I started to look into things and I found out everything she sent me was fake her passport card medical report and a police report so I got the police involved her where I sty in Glasgow but in there investigation they came up that the money I sent with western union had been lifted in the US and the telephone numbers for the UK were false addresses and names so they said as everything else was outwith the united kingdom there was nothing they could do. So I posted these people on some scammer sites under staff sergeant harriet anzaldua and they found them and they threaten me they will come and get me if I don't take all this info about there scams down and then they put me on lots off sites and on this one the numbers for this site are 16138/16139 if you read then you will se she cant make up her mind if I am the mute killer or someone who gives sowing classes all you have to do is google her mane and everything will show up and how she scammed another guy for $6000 two years ago the mail addresses she used with me were harriet_anz90@hotmail.co.uk and harriet_219@yahoo.com I am now in the prosess off getting all this stuff together to send it to the FBI so they might be able to do something as I have lots of addresses and things for them to work with. My name is david hailes and all I done wrong was to fall in love with this person for all this to happen.now I just want to clear my name from all the lies put on these sites and get on with my life. I have all receipts from western union and the police incident number I can send you if you want it as backup for everything I have said here and can forward her mails where she ask me for money, I will send I photo off her with this so you can google search it to find out lots more about this scum. I hope to hear from you in the near future that you were able to get these posts off me taken down, thanks for your time and hope you can help me here. davy

Antivirus Software is a Waste of Money