logo

Concord Law school
Unjust JD program
3. (2 mins ago)
Dr. Dova Saga
I specialize in various fields of Spell Casting.
4. (19 mins ago)

Wheel Clamping Company

Posted:    Victoria

Scammers

Wheel Clamping Company
I parked my Escort Van on Hanger Lane roundabout outside a parade of shops to collect a drill part. The collection should have taken not more than 3 mins.

Outside this parade of shops is a sign stating that it is a private road and that vehicle ticketing and clamping is carried out for unauthorised vehicles. I came out of the shop and back to my car to find that the immobiliser (which has been causing problems) had cut in and was not allowing the car to start.
I am nearly 60 years old and was on my own. There was no way in this world i could have pushed the van into a safe parking space. I had no mobile phone so was forced to walk to a phone booth to call my son who somehow knows how to sort the problem out.
As i was waiting for him to arrive, the company named above arrived and clamped the vehicle.
I then arrived and phoned the company to ask them to remove the clamp as the vehicle was broken down. He said this was no problem on the phone.

As the two chaps arrived at the scene to remove the clamp they actually came along with a tow truck even though i was at the vehicle and it did not need to be removed. They then demanded that i pay the sum of.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Ways to Avoid Increasing Bank Fees