logo

Smith Sights
Ordered, paid, never received
4. (56 mins ago)
Olx
Fake add and gave my phone no
5. (56 mins ago)

Posted:    diamond

repo

premiere auto
Phone: 540-962-3211
I am a single working mother of three children. I put down 3, 000 dollars on a car and not even within 28 days my car was repoed.Talk about not having patience then was not allowed to catch the one payment I was behind.

Comments United States Car Dealers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Sep, 2008 by   John +1 Votes
I am going through the same thing now, I paid them, I was 25 days late but paid them and two days later they repoed my car, I told the repo man I paid them 2 days ago, he still took the car, even after I showed them the reciept, I am being still charged repo charges and the next payment and I had to give them new info again, and still haven't got the car back.
 1st of Oct, 2008 by   mia 0 Votes
WESTLAKE REPOED ME AFTER 10 DAYS OF BEING LATE! AND EVERY TIME I CALL THEY ARE VERY RUDE
 5th of Oct, 2008 by   Susy 0 Votes
You should not be late to begin with and if you are going to be late you should be prepared for Westlake to excute their rights that you agreed to when signing the contract. Was it your first payment? If it was, I would of repo'd your car too, becuase if you cant make the first payment, what gurantees that you will be able pay the loan. Oh and the down payment that you give has nothing to do with the finance company, the down paymnet is something the dealer keeps. The first money the company sees from you is your first payment!!!
 20th of Feb, 2009 by   amber08 0 Votes
Westlake Financial are all untrained idiots! They call you all hours of the day and weekend, they threatin to repo all the time! I am tired of them. If you work for them and you are reading this, you need to get a life, and a real job! Treat people the way you want to be treated! Westlake Financial should be put out of business, they have no right to speak to people the way they do or be such assholes! They never connect you to the supervisor or try to be nice! DO NOT GET A LOAN WITH THEM. Every one is human and makes mistakes even if you make your payments on time, you may fall on hard times and be behind just a little, and see how you are treated, with no respect! See how you like the company then!
 9th of Mar, 2009 by   Lily Moreno 0 Votes
I fully agree because the situation here is the same. Their customer service repsentatives are not very respectful at all and that is really bad represention for the organization... They start riseing their voice and when you are trying to get some understanding instead they start yelling and not giving you a chance to talk. We should have done some resource and maybe we would have known about it. But it is kind of late and my parents have to deal with these representatives from Westlake!
 22nd of Jun, 2009 by   Fl-Girly 0 Votes
I have a loan with westlake financil and from 22k i only have 4k to pay and now last month i made a payment for the two months and i went in vacation and my car got repo 1 yr and 3 months a ago and i am pretty sure i payed all their repo fee back then to get the car and now the last payment i made they put that as a payment for a repo and not for my monthly payment, so now i am due 28 days late?????????????????????and another one will be due in 2 days ..WTF ?
this ppl like to put you behing, to start i never received my bill more then a week before theu are due.they sent 1-2 days before ur bill is due, if that, everytime i call they are rude..
they call me treating everymonth ...of everything, they should be glad i am paying, with this economy
And i am goign to finish paying, but not when everymonth they come with new charges, just because now i am almost done paying...
but i will find out my rights.and if they take my car because of this repo fee that i wasnt adviced before when i got my car back from repo ...
i mean seroiusly .why would you let someone take the car from repo withoput paying the fee?i was 2 months past due of 447 each and i sent 1, 600 to cover the months and the fees
DONT EVER USE WESTLAKE FINANCIAL...YOU WILL HAVE HEADACHES
oh and they never let you talk to a supervisor i wonder why?
this company should be out of biz
they suck
 3rd of Jul, 2009 by   WESTLAKE SUX 0 Votes
I completely agree with all of you except the Susy lady because she just sounds like she works for them. Hey susy...you sound like an idiot! I'm sure you have made a payment one day late before. Get off your high horse and just admit that your a piece of crap just like these Westlake employees. I have NEVER been late with Westlake. I was going to have surgery and called them to make a double payment to cover the month that I would be out of work. The guy told me that there was NO NEED AND THAT HE WOULD CHANGE MY DUE DATE AND I WOULD BE ABLE TO CHANGE IT BACK WHEN I GOT BACK TO WORK!! sound too good to be true? It definitely is. They're a bunch of liars. I have been trying to get my due date changed back since November of 08 like I was told I could do!! Finally I told them I would not pay until I got to speak to a supervisor. NOT THAT I COULDN'T PAY SUSY!!! They continued to call me and tell me that a supervisor was reviewing my account and would call back. A week went by and no supervisor. I have been on bedrest pregnancy and still get paid because of how long I have been with my company so like I said...I can pay..not going to until they straighten my shit out. SO while I was trying to sleep today since I am in sever pain...I get 5 calls in 2 hours. I finally get so fed up that I call back and ask them if they will finally transfer me to a supervisor. I got a floor manager, Mr. Ramirez (if that's his real name). He told me that if I changed my due date back that I would be behind 3 months! 3 months?!?! I paid in May and the only month i'm behind in is June because I'm not paying until my shit gets straightened out. He says no aI will be behind for 3 months and I told him I will pay this month and then I want it changed back. He said "You don't do what u want. WE DO WHAT WE WANT!" HAHAHA obviously you people aren't trainable. I'm sorry that you jumped over the border and got a measly little floor manager title and think you can talk to me like you are. he continued to talk over me and then when I tried to speak again. He told me I was acting like a little girl. RIIIIGHHTT!! I am 20 years old and have been doing everything on my own since I was 17. I got into college MYSELF...have a high paying job that I got MYSELF and it wasn't given to me because someone felt bad for me and my little green card! So he continued to rant on and I told him not to change it until I made a payment which is what I was going to do if he agreed to change it. He said no he's changing it now and connected me to the rep department and gave the man my VIN number and told him to come pick my car up. Whatveer. I called back to make a payment and the lady who answered transferred me right back to MR. Ramirez. I told him I didn't trust him and didn't want to speak with him he told me "TOO BAD!! I call the shots" TOO BAD?!? You're the one who gets paid next to nothing because we felt bad and let u people in our country and it costs us next to nothing to work u like dogs :). If he wants to be rude...I'll give it right back. Don't mess with the pregnant hormones buddy. So I told him "you did me dirty and I do not trust u...transfer me to someone else." he laughed at me and said "OH I DID U DIRTY! That's funny. youre ridiculous!" Ridiculous??? you're the one who can't speak proper English! What are you doing in this country. So he finally transferred me to a care rep and told her my file number and said to her"She may be recording the call. This customer may be rough so be careful what you say." They rep kept insulting my intelligence and pocket by asking 5 times if the funds were available. I said "YES THEY ARE FOR THE 5TH TIME!!" She said "If the check comes back, we will have no problem reposessing your car" haha ok whatever. Number one...if I make a payment and they come get my car...they're gonna have to get thru me, the state police chief (My dad) before they lay a hand on me car. SO MISS SUSY. Some people hae certain circumstances to where they can't pay or won't pay because of Westlake's unprofessionalism. I am a supervisor at my job and have never treated anyone in such matter. You sound like a stay at home woman who does absolutely nothing and milks money and then speaks of yourself so highly.That;s triflin You're lower than anyone in this forum. What are you doing on this forum if you're above us all?!?!
 7th of Jul, 2009 by   AK Dealer 0 Votes
don't be late, be early! and log your calls. Pay what you owe and when you think your overpaying, continue to pay but then start your claim. you must still hold your end of the deal. They will put off the suit as long as possible (to die on the vine) stay your course. Suits get complicated. If your going to be late, let them know before the day your late. They want communication makes them feel fuzzy inside. Log calls in detail, preferably hand written in a log book, ya know the books that pages have to be torn to remove. Judges love those kind of books. Also try to communicate with the same person as much as possible.
 14th of Jul, 2009 by   RESPECT 0 Votes
I dont know where to begin, I purchased a 2001 VW JETTA in Oct of 2007. I put 3000 and my payments were 261, i know a little high but due to student loans and other minor issues it stopped me from going to get a loan through a real finance company. For the last 2 years i have been making my payments on time on top of repairing my head gasket, water pump, 4 brand new tires, timing belt, engine coils, passenger window, tail light, alternator, battery, and every single hose u can think of under the hood, and labor fees at 75 hr. Grand total of at least 3000 in 1 year, plus all the money i spent on rental cars while my car was in the shop. June 09 i was a little beind on my bill, and my car was starting to give me more problems. I called and made my payment about 3 days prior to my payment being late. I called back in again on the day that my payment would be late to verify my payment went through correctly, and the rep advised me that the payment was posted to my acct. I called to verify because i had previous issue, when the rep who did not speak a bit of english nor did she understand it incorrectly input my bank acct and routing number. And would u believe i had another wonderful rep incorrectly input info. I repeated to her at least 3 times my info. So anyways now my payment is late, I called them to make a payment to resolve the issue and they were completly ignorant, I ask to speak to a supervisor and i was told can i speak to your credit card, WTF!! who says some shit like that. Why is it everytime you call these damn people they always ask u the color of ur car and if the car is running ok? So what if i said the car is not runnint, what the hell are they gonna do nothing, just finding a way to waste my damn time. So finally i realized that im not being valued as a paying customer and since i am in the customer service field i dont take inappropriate service to lighty. I went to Hyaundai and buy a new car (purposly did not make the payment due to fact i knew i was going to trade it in) I called in to get my pay out and the man refused to give me my pay out cause my acct was pass due. This mad had the nerve to tell me why am i not being resposible and i putting off by bills to other people. He keep asking for my payment, but little did the jack as knew he was about to get all of his money. Now i dont care how much money anyones owes a company they should not be treated like a second hand citizen when half those people who work at WESTLAKE FINANCIAL dont belong in this country. PLease keep i mind this is one incident and i made sure it was the last one. I have been told why the hell am i calling, when there asses called me, I have been hung on numerous times, and left on hold, They refuse to get a supervisor. I am doing everything in my power to get rid of this company. Not because i was charged 4 times higher for the car, but for the lack of respect. Anyone who works for this company has no morals, and really consider the type of person u are. I respect drug dealerr or pimps before these damn people. DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT finance anything with theses animals. Along with taking your money, they will have u questioning ur self and taking u out of character. I can guarantee you that walking would be better than to have to deal with these people.
 28th of Jul, 2009 by   kareno +1 Votes
I have had westlake for a year now and one to go- thank god! This company is hard to deal with wether I am on time with a payment or late. When I have been late, and I am not talking extreme, 2 weeks was the latest i had ever been, LOOK OUT! These non english speakling idiots will call not only you, but any contact you have listed with them. I have no problem with them contacting me, and I never did avoid thier phone calls, but why do they contact friends family and work if they are in contact with me? The most recent incident was the other day. I called before my due date and asked them if yhey might be willing to work out a payment arrangment. This is when my blood started to boil. The first guy i spoke with acted like when what I wanted wasen't in his script, he hung up. So I called again and got the same run around and then again they hung up. Thinking there was something wrong with my cell, I called from my home phone, but on the 3rd call, they hung up again. Finally on the 4th try, I got a very unpleasant person who said " can't you steel the money?" and then fruther into our conversation she said " you are a ignorant and stupid person for paying late, we are tired of games and and since you are 2 weeks late, we are repoing your car today, auctioning it off the next day then the 3rd day your wages will be garnished.." then she hung up. Then I sat down and read blogs on the complaints about this company. If someone is late, like I was, the company has the write to call, reposess etc. BUT no one has the right to speak to me the way she did. So my advice is to pay on time and when you don't, hang on because these people @ westlake will go to any means to get their money or their property. So don't avoid their calls, try to work with them and record your phone coversation, take notes to protect yourself. I would never recommend this company for financing just because of their phone tactics. Good luck to you all
 6th of Aug, 2009 by   hater of westlake +1 Votes
I am contacting Clark Howard about this and the better business bureau. I just got of the phone with a stupid peice of shit calling me all types of names. I am not late at all and they are calling saying they are coming to get my truck. WTF I will toss that bitch in a lake before they get it!
They are the trashiest company I have ever dealt with!

They do not deserve to be in business and I will also contact the California Department of Financial Institutions. Here is the number to call Tel: (213) 897-2085
Here is the website

PLEASE CALL THEM GET AS MANY COMPLAINTS IN AS POSSIBLE!!! THEY DO NOT NEED TO GET AWAY WITH THIS, WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS ILLEGAL!
 13th of Aug, 2009 by   hater of westlake +1 Votes
PLEASE CALL THE GOVERNOR OF CALIFORNIA'S OFFICE AND COMPLAIN. THE MORE THAT DO IT THE FASTER SOMETHING WILL BE DONE!
THERE IS NO REASON WHY THEY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE DOING THIS TO PEOPLE.
Below is the number
916-445-2841

Also call the The California Department of Financial Institutions
(213) 897-2085

WE MUST BAN TOGETHER TO END THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY. I SAY A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT IS IN ORDER FOR THEM.
 29th of Aug, 2009 by   putthemoutof business +1 Votes
I believe we all shoul get together and file a classaction lawsuite against this company, so we can put them out of business. I admit that I have avoided there calls due to they call my cell phone while I am at work. They try to keep you on the phone for a long time. I they don't let me work how can I make my car payment. I have even had a friend of mine call me to say they keep calling her cell phone about 5 times a day and they haven't even called me once. I am like all of you and can't believe this company is still in business. I would like for any of you to email me @ gnzlsfmly14@aol.com to let me know if you would like to do a classaction lawsuite against this company and put all those fucking idiots out of a job so they all can get there house's forclosed and get their cars reoped!!! I think the owner of this company thinks none of there customers will do anything like that. Please email me we need to make this company pay for there rude customer service reps and company policeys.
 24th of Sep, 2009 by   whichie072 +1 Votes
We have had the same trouble with them from the get go, We even paid for three months in advance and they had it on our credit reopot as being late . I flipped out. We was trying to purchace a house . They need to get people that speak Engilsh and that are trained to be in customer service ... In short DO NOT GO THREW THIS COMPANY. AND
IF YOU DO WATCH YOUR CREDIT SCORE.
 6th of Nov, 2009 by   JinaScott +1 Votes
Westlake retards make you late for your payments...we are late for this month's payment cause they don't communicate with each other. We made last month's payment and they are still calling us 3 times a day saying we didn't make the payment...we sent them our bank statements showing it has been paid on time and still won't do anything about it. they are threatening to take my car because we didn't make the payment and we have. so they called earlier this morning and they told us that they will have to talk to the accounting dept. and they would call us back in an hour and still haven't heard back from them...i dunno how many people we have talked to from there. they can't give us a supervisor or anything...they are rude on the phone with us and all i can say is if they take the car we get our lawyer involved.
 2nd of Dec, 2009 by   Douglas T. -1 Votes
I worked for Westlake some time ago… LONG TIME AGO, I am no longer with the company, but will help you all out with some info, so LISTEN UP!

First, if you are late in your payments, be mad at yourselves, not the company who agreed to Finance you by paying the Dealer the money needed for you to get the car you are driving. The Finance company did not tell you to buy that car (if it no longer works), and the Finance company is not your Parents. Only your parents will lend you money to buy a car, and then let you pay late without taking your car!

Second, if you’re upset at the way the collectors (they are not Customer Service, they are COLLECTORS) talk to you. Then make your payments ON TIME…you will NEVER have to talk to ANYONE at this company if you pay on time.

These Collectors have to deal with customers calling them and yelling at them on a regular basis… Customers Yell because their Car breaks down, they Yell because they lost their job…they yell for everything… so if you have a problem don’t call this company to help you out. The reason you are financed by Westlake is because YOUR CREDIT was Soooo BAD, nobody would Finance you! You did not choose Westlake as your finance company….the Car Dealer looked at your credit and said “Jesus Christ this persons credit sucks!”… the ONLY company that would RISK lending you money to buy a car is WESTLAKE… and NOW you want to pay late?... REPO!
 14th of Dec, 2009 by   Meggles41 +1 Votes
Excuse me Douglas, I have dealt with Westlake and they are all non-american employees working there with no respect. I have never been late on a payment and they have called my references before telling them that they needed to speak with me ASAP. When I called, they said they never contacted my references. The reason why I had Westlake as my finance company is because I am young and had no credit. My credit does not suck. I didn't have any. It is pretty discouraging when your first car payment loan is from a company that is unprofessional and uncaring.
They even changed my due date on me for no reason, I never asked for my due date to be changed but they did it anyway. Then they wouldn't change it back because they said I authorized it, and I never did! They are all dumb over there. Now, they are saying I have 8 late payments because they changed my due date! DUMB! I can't wait until my car is paid for and I dont have to worry about them ever again!!!
 24th of Feb, 2010 by   STACY ABRAMS 0 Votes
I LOVE WESTLAKE THEY HELPED ME GET A CAR THE GAVE ME THE LOAN AFTER NO REAL BANK WOULD I HAVE MY CAR I MAKE MY PAYMENTS ON TIME AND I THANK THEM FOR DEALING WITH ME. I NEVER HAD A MAJOR PROBLEM WITH THESE GUYS.
 3rd of Mar, 2010 by   galant es 0 Votes
they tried to do the same to me heck they even sent a repo truck to my jobsite to pick it up so i showed them all my reciepts and confirmation numbers, they called whoever had sent them and they let me speak with the supervisor at westlake at the end i got so frustrated that i told the supervisor to go ahead and repo the vehicle and that i would gladly see them in court, i have never been late on any payment im actually ahead on my payments by 6 months so i know i was not in the wrong since that day i have not heard single word from westlake,
 17th of Mar, 2010 by   machallah 0 Votes
I DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY WHAT SO EVER...I had problems just trying to get a hold of a representative. I was hung up on twice. I then emailed the customer service department and received a very kind email from a representative apologizing for their unprofessional actions. Best advice, do not call the customer service number! That is what is the pain about getting a hold of them. Handle as much as you can online, or pick up the phone when they contact you or...if they call you, call them back at their direct extension. Though this does not solve anyone's repo problems, this advice may help you get in contact with them better. Like Susy said, pay on time (as much as you can, and of course there are going to be times when you may be late on a payment...we are all human here, we make mistakes and it happens to all of us! Also...unfortunately it is the ugly truth that the company does have the right to repo the vehicle for late payments. However, it is a good idea if you know that you may be late at anytime during the loan to see what is the grace period before a towing company is contacted by Westlake as well as local laws regarding repossession of vehicles. Westlake is located in LA so if you are in another state then you absolutely should check your local laws regarding repossession! If the law is that they cannot legally repo your car after 30 days of no payment and they repo your car after 15 days, then you should contact an attorney right away. Though my statement may upset many people...I am trying to give some advice, if you do not agree with the advice, then disregard it and go on, but if you do agree with it, I hope it may help you with your struggles. I have not been using Westlake for long, the only problem I have had with them is trying to reach a CSR, but that is it, otherwise they have been helpful.

Gift Card Scam - It's The Latest Scam to Watch Out For!

Latest Groups