logo

Westlake Financial

Posted:    HinR13

Scam

WestLake Financial
We paid our truck off with these morons and they still put it as a charge off on our credit, they never gave us the titles and that was 04/13/09 so I went to the title office and got a copy of the title.

Now if I did not pay them off how was I able to get the original copy of my title. I called and asked if they could remove the charge off and it has to be approved by a Mgr why. Currently awaiting for a call back from the Mgr 3 days tops.
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of May, 2010 by   Scammednmad 0 Votes
I've had westlake for over a year now, and I must say they are very disrespectful and they lie. First off they call your house and talk to anyone who answers the phone. One guy called my house and asked for my husband by just the first name like they were friends and when i asked who was calling he said that doesn't matter tell him to quit ducking me. I let him have a piece of my mind with some very good choice words. Then they have this indurance scam going on. They say the term is 6 months at a very low rate, but when the 6 mths is up you are still paying for this insurance. I called to ask WTF is going on they told me they don't renew the insurance but you have to pay for it for the life of the loan. The 1 rep told me we only have collision and that's why we the payment was so low and couldn't be renewed and another rep told me we have full coverage and they don't renew policies it's a one time deal but we broke the payments down to last the life of the loan. BULLSHIT they are scam artist and I will take your advice and go to the BBB.
 3rd of May, 2010 by   Scammednmad 0 Votes
We should all get together and go to Westlake and kick someA$$
 10th of Oct, 2010 by   Ivko 0 Votes
I spoke with a so called supervisor here at the company named, Mr Campos, he was too scared to give me his first name! This company repossed my vehicle after missing on 1-2 payments and I had some personal belongings in the vehicle, they threw them out and would not allow any of my family members to come and get them, they are full of ***, I would stay away from them. In the beginning they were all nice and happy to have me as a customer, then they got ***! NEVER USE THEM OR YOU WILL GET BURNED!
 30th of Jul, 2011 by   J:) 0 Votes
Westlake Financial is a third rate, garbage financial company. My husband and I had no choice, but to use them because the vehicle we picked out is a 2002 with over 250, 000 miles on it. No bank would finance it. So, like I said we didn't have a choice. Anyway, these people are stalkers. We couldn't make our due date a couple of times. They will call you 9-10 times a day. STALKERS! It is not like we were even 30 days late. I mailed out the payment. This wasn't good enough. They just demanded their payment, so I had to stop a payment on a check. They will do nothing about waving a late charge or anything! Most good companies will do this. So now we are stuck with a $15 late charge from them and a $33 stop payment fee from my bank. If you can avoid this third rate company at all please do so.

Land Register Too Open To Scam