Posted:

Email Scams

3.75
Dear Sir/Madam:

I have been receiving emails that my email address was choosen to be a winner of a lottery draw. Before i could receive my winning money, i have to send them a certain amount for the services. I would just like to know if you have this certain name Mr. Victor Brown connected with Western Union in Benin Republic, city of Cotonou.

Hoping for your reply. Thank you very much!
Complaint comments Comments (151) Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

5th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
I received a similar letter:

US AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC
11 GARKI ROAD COTONOU
COTONOU, BENIN

ATTENTION DEAR BENEFICIARY:

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON MONDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $15.5M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO BENIN, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT BY MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR PACKAGE($15.5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $175 THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECCESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

SEND THE FEE VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

RECEIVER'S NAME: MR NWABUDE GODWIN
ADDRESS: BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: WHY
ANSWER: NO HITCHES
AMOUNT$175.00

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENTINFORMATION.

MY FLIGHT IS MONDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

OFFICIALLY SIGNED
AMBASSADOR TRACY SANTOS SANDERS.
UNITED STATE OF AMERICA AMBASSADOR
 6th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes

Western Union Bystasjonen - western union no leave i send money
Norway
tjstalheim@hotmail.com

Hei

My name is tor-jarle and today my wife should send money to brasil but because friend my wife had money safe in her purse and she give my wife money, but western union no accept she give money from her purse and she send money for her family.This i think is craisy if we need send money is of course somebody need help in another continent bank cannot do this with peoples i think western union need help people no make people feel same stupid inside.And this is not western union business decicion what and where the money come from if inside pocket, purse, shoes... Theres need help and no make problem for nothing.And this woman speak norsk with my wife my wife only speak english and when she percept my wife without understand she make fun abaut my wife smiling then she strat speak english with my wife.I Want this for case to be resolved because i no want anybody feel same stupid what my wife feel today.If i no see interest in resolve this craisy case.
 10th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
Is this anothe of those scams??

Western Union Money Transfer
Send Money Worldwide
From The Desk Of WESTERN UNION REMMITANCE DEPT.
Our Ref: WUMT0XX2/987

Good News,

There is an issue with the WESTERN UNION TRANSFER UNITED UNITED STATE OF AMERICA in the amount of $2.5 million USD directed in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03, at the owner of this email address . The INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND contacted us for the release of your money a couple of hours ago due to your allocated security code.

They said that they choose to send it to you through western union instead of courier services because there's many fake courier company here so we don't trust any of them. We are unable to complete a transfer directed at an email address, so we require some more information in order to complete this transfer.

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
YOUR OCCUPATION:
MARITAL STATUS AND AGE:

Note: That this is not one of those Nigerian/African scams that all they are after is to ripe you off your money and at the end you will not receive your funds, but note that this is no scam and is directly from the Management of Western Union Money Transfer Benin Republic Head Office and our Motto is To Serve You Better. we will be sending you $5000 Dollars every day because to transfer the total money to your account will cost you big money for the transferring.that is why united nations give us order to be sending you $5000 Dollars every day,

Contact us on our:
E-mail; westernunioninf@globomail.com
Director Name Mr Gary James
Tel: +229 977 998 53

also note that you would be receiving $5000 for each transfer that's how we are going pay you your $2.5 Million USD $5000 Dollars per a transfer.

THE MANAGEMENT OF WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, BENIN HEAD OFFICE.
DISPATCHED THIS DAY
BEST REGARDS,
Mr Gary James.(303)
Western Union®
Send Money Worldwide

WEB.DE DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19, 99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit
gratis Notebook-Flat! http://produkte.web.de/go/DSL_Doppel_Flatrate/2
 6th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
Is everyone on here crazy? Why would think you deserve any money from a country you've never been too or know anyone from there.

Please, if you want to throw your money away just sent it me. ; )
 7th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
OFICINA DE LA UNIÓN OCCIDENTAL

OFICINA DE LA UNIÓN DE TRANSFERENCIA DE DINERO OCCIDENTAL. REPÚBLICA Cotonou Benin / DIRECCIÓN 473 UPE, Akpakpa DE CARRETERA. Bienvenido a Western Union: E-MAIL: b.uwestern@globomail.com
Tel 00229 98488275

Buenos días, , ,

La Alta Comisión Británica en Nigeria, República de Benin, Ghana y Burkina Bokina recibió un informe de estafa en contra de usted y de otros británicos y ciudadanos estadounidenses y Malasia, Etc. Los países de Nigeria, República de Benin, Burkina Bokina y Ghana ha recompensado después de la reunión held 'con Gobierno y de diversos países de los cuatro países comisión de alto a las actividades fraudulentas llevadas a cabo por ciudadanos de los cuatro países.

Su nombre fue uno de los estafados figuran como Benin por la Unidad Financiera inteligente (BFIU). Una compensación se ha publicado en la unión occidental para la transferencia fácil y rápida de su pago, y la información de la unión occidental es como se indica a continuación.

Quiero informarles que ya hemos enviado $ 7500.00 dólares EE.UU. a través de Western Union como se nos ha dado el mandato de transferir su total sobre la suma de vencimiento del pago total de USD $ 1.500, 000.00, a través de Western Union por el Ministerio de Hacienda. Traté de llegar a usted en el teléfono para darle toda la información en el teléfono pero no podía conseguir a través de ayer,

Así que decidí enviarle por correo electrónico el nombre MTCN y el remitente, para que pueda recoger los $ 5, 000.00 para que podamos enviar a otro día de hoy $ 7, 500.00 como usted sabe le estaremos enviando sólo $ 7, 500.00 por día. Y se acordó que tendrá que pagar la suma de transferencia de carga de $ 95 antes de la liberación del pago a usted.

Por favor recoja esta información y localizar cualquier unión occidental en torno a recoger los $ 7, 500.00 y llame a la Gerente de Operaciones de Dr. Brr Pedro Uba porque él es el responsable de su pago, y puede enviar otro pago hoy una vez en contacto con él, teléfono línea 229 98488275 E-mail: (b.uwestern@globomail.com) en contacto con él una vez que tomó el día de hoy $ 7500.00.

A continuación se muestra la información de Western Union a recoger los 5000, 00 dólares, lo que usted va a recibir al día después de que los envió a su cargo la transferencia de $ 95 y servirá como re-confirmación de su archivo de pago en su oficina con el fin de activar la información de pago MTCN por razones de seguridad. Mientras tanto, usted no debe dudar tp enviar su información de datos, junto con la cantidad necesaria,

Aquí está la información de remitentes;
MTCN: 350-051-1107
Nombre del remitente: Danjuma Johnson
Texto de la pregunta ... A
Respuesta ... B
Ellos se espera oír de usted con el pago de transferencia de carga de $ 85 hoy, y por debajo de la información es el oeste de cuenta del sindicato.
Reciba Nombre: Chukwu brillante
País: República de Benin
Ciudad: Cotonú,
Texto Q: ¿Cuánto tiempo?
Respuesta: 1 hora.
Monto: $ 95.00
Remitentes Nombre :...
Número MTCN :...
Ser un consejo que $ 95 es el de transferencia de carga es obligatoria, ya que me dijo que es el único dinero que tendrá que pagar antes de recibir su pago completo. Esforzarse por correo electrónico su número de teléfono de línea directa, porque se le llame una vez que la información de pago se le envía.
Saludos
Brr Uba Pedro
Federal de Western Union Federal República de Benin
 17th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
I have been receiving emails that my email address was choosen to be a winner of a lottery draw. Before i could receive my winning money, i have to send them a certain amount for the services. I would just like to know if you have this certain name PASTOR NATHAN DAUDA MADAKI.
THANKS
nadglo@yahoo.com
 26th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
I also got two similar mails. I responded the first mail to see their response and lo! prompt there was another mail acknowledging my response. Their mails are reproduced below for your info...

Mail # 1

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 7:19 AM, wrote:
Attention; Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that your e-mail address was found among those that have fallen a victim of scammers in our country as we were going through the our central monitoring unit file of those that have been scammed, and your compensation have been approved by the Benin president with immediate effect, a total sum of three million two hundred thousand united state dollar.

You are therefore to get back to us with your full information such as,

Your full name...
Your country...
Your Occupation...
Your current home address...
Your phone number...

your urgent reply to this message is highly needed because your fund has been uploaded
into an ATM MasterCard and it ready to be dispatched only waiting for the reconfirmation of your delivery address we shall then go on and dispatch your ATM MasterCard, we want you to know that all we are asking for is your delivery information's.

Here is the e-mail address you can contact the person who is going to attend to you.

Mr Phillip Mathew,
Tell +229 6662 7520
E-mail (mrs.jorce.o.williams@gmail.com)
Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Jorce. O. Williams,
Compensation Officiaux
Ministre Du Finance, Bénin République.

Mail # 2

mrs.jorce.o. williams to me

Hello Dear Beneficiary

How are you doing today along with your family? Great I hope? I am writing to inform you that your e-mail has been received and, all I need is your delivery address which you have sent to us and I really appreciate your urgent response to this notification.

The 2010 Compensation Project sponsored by his Excellency Dr Thomas Boni Yayi the president of Benin Republic, this year we are compensating five different people’s from various parts of the world, mostly people that has been scammed in our country, and unfortunately you were lucky to be one them.

This are the five lucky victims to be compensated on this 2010 Compensation Project, currently your funds have been forwarded to Central Bank of West Africa for the money to be uploaded into an ATM MasterCard because it is one of the fastest means of sending a huge amount of money to people.

Each of the following scammed victims will receive the total sum of three million two hundred thousand united state dollars that will be uploaded into the ATM MasterCard, once the procession is complete I will dispatch the ATM MasterCard with a trust Courier Service.

Please we need is your fully corporation on this matter, I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.

Regards,
Phillip Mathew,
Compensation Officer,
Ministre du finance’ Bénin République.
 16th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
Dear Beneficiary Customer:T.Jabr,

Yes Is All True Regarding Transferring Your Total Inherited Contract Funds, Of $1.2M USD, Were Instructed By Minister Of Finance Mean Your Total Amount On Your Favor To Transfer Your Total Fund For You Via Our Service (Western Union Money Transfer) As You Has Read Their First Email, So You Will Be Receiving Sum Of $5000.00 Every Day Until Your Total Amount Is Transferred To You Completed, Meanwhile You Are Required To Reconfirm Your Full Information For Re-New And Reconfirm Your Transfer File To Avoid Wrong Transfer After Renewal Your Transfer File And You Shall Start Picking Up Your Total Fund Of $1.2M In Sum Of $5000.00 Every Day Because Your First Transferred Fund Of $5000.00 By Minister Of Finance Has Forwarded Here Together With Your Total Amount Of $1.2M For Us To Transfer It For You After Re-New And Reconfirm Your Transfer File So We Need The Reconfirmation Of Your Full Info Such As Below In Other To Commence The Process For Transferring Your Funds To You.

Here is info we need from you below;

(1) Your Receiver's Name:
(2) Your Country:
(3) Your City Address And Number:
(4) Your Text Question And Answer:
(4) Your Direct Phone Number:

Wait For Your Urgent Response For Your Immediate Transfer Today.

BEST REGARDS AND CONGRATULATION IN ADVICE
DR. BEN TOM, FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER,
DIRECT TELEPHONE +229-98486853
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC.
 16th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
Attn; Beneficiary:

The Board of International Monetary Fund/World Bank and Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic are here to notify you of your payment inherited funds of $1.2M USD have arranged to be transfer to you through HEADQUARTER WESTERN UNION SERVICE After the meeting held on 15th of DECEMBER 2010. with His Excellence the PRESIDENT OF REPUBLIC DU BENIN (DR YAYI BONI) to avoid paying money to the fraud stars that is going on through the global or fraud stars Bankers, and you are required to reconfirm your name and address were you want your fund to be send through HEADQUARTER WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

The maximum amount you will be receiving each day starting from tomorrow is the sum of US$5000.00.until the total fund is finished. In order to resolve this problem, please email Western Union Money Transfer Solicitors Fund Verification Department:
And We have already transfer your first $5000.00 so Contact Foreign Operation Manager western union DR. BEN TOM, for re-new and reconfirm of your file and He will also send you M.T.C.N for your picking up your first $5000.00 with info below.

CONTACT: DR. BEN TOM
FORIEGN OPERATION MANAGER
E-mail: (w.weste@globomail.com)
E-mail: (w.wester@globomail.com)
phone; +229-984-868-53
Yours in service.
Mr.Peter Finance Minister.
Federal Republic of Benin.
 25th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
Good Afternoon! Mr.DR. BEN TOM
Sometime I have received email like this! I would like to know the truth, because I have deposited the supposed administrative fee, which was requested. I am awaiting for any information on this.

Missionary Revival Biblico Pentecostal Church.
Joshua

SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE:
OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 473 LEU, DE AKPAKPA ROAD.
Welcome to Western Union
Tel: +229-96107013 / +229 99531433 WEB SITE.www.westernunion.com http://site.www.westernunion.com/

ATTENTION: JOSHUA,

Happy new year to you and your family, we only pay beneficiaries once they meet their financial obligations.Note that Western Union is not allowed to make all payment at once via western union money transfer due to the way the fund came to our headquarters and for security reasons, upon receipt of your fees of Certificate of Fund legality, This Certificate of Fund legality, will certify that your fund is not related to any illegal activite you are receiving first pay-out of $5, 000 which will enable you walk into any Western Union office of your choice and pick up your funds. Note that the remaining fund/payment will be made installmentally in the following order:

1. $5, 000 made payable to you from the Western Union daily

Upon receipt of the fee for Certificate of Fund legality, you are receiving your first pay-out of
$5, 000.00

According to the Section 636(1) of the LPN CAF of the 1999 constitution which state that you have to make the
payment of the $180.00 USD so as to enable us purchasing your Certificate of Fund legality to prevent illegal transfer of your funds or any form of hindrance.

We have programmed your Mtcn of $5, 000 Dollars, You will not be able to withdrew your first $5.000 until you make the payment of $180 Dollars for the payment of Certificate of Fund legality butuntil you remit the $180.00 to us before we can purchase the Certificate of Fund legality with your name and put your name as the receiver. Your $5.000 is placed on hold pending when we receive the payment for your certificate of legality.

Below is the information you will use to send us the fee $180.00 Via western union.

Name: OGOR MADRID
Country: Benin Republic
City: Cotonou
Code: 229
Question: GOOD
Answer: GOOD.
MTCN________________

Then after you send the money you can send the payment information to our email.

Director; Rev Charles Ume
Direct line: +229-96107013 / +229 99531433

As soon as we receive the payment of the $1800.00 from you, we well put your name as the receive and you will go to western union and pick the money.

Get back to us with the payment information once you made the payment and you can call on my direct line if you have any question.

Call for confirmation of receipt of this message on: +229-96107013 / +229 99531433
Have a good day.

Regards,
REV CHARLES UME
Western Union Payments
FORIGN OPERATION MANAGER
WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC

I am writing this letter in confidence believing that this mail finds you in an excellent condition of health.I'm MRS ELIZABETH RITA TONY I resumed duty recently as policy harmonization chairman on public debt a committee set up by West African Monitoring Institution (WAMI) under the able presidency . My office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions here in West African that is to tell you that I am committed to upholding and defending the constitution and laws of West African Monitoring Institution as well as achieving a higher level of public safety and security through the prosecution of criminals in the state.

The purpose of the committee among other is to investigate, verify and settle all outstanding total pending payment owned and Records before me have revealed that your payment has not been effected as a result of official negligence as your fund has been identified either as ghost file, unclaimed deposits, and over-invoiced sum etc; this is due to many abnormalities had happened in the institutions where some top official of the apex Banks are interested in your payment and they collaborate with impostors who are carrying a fake portfolios with levies misled and misguided about the position of your fund and having the opportunity to extort money from you that made it too longer up till date that explains why you receive different kinds of untrue emails and phone call from different people everyday.

Be inform that we have concluded all the necessary arrangement towards the transfer of your payment through an WESTERN UNION, but due to the prevailing situation worldwide on cash movement and transfer of huge sum of money, your payment has since being deposited with our (OFF-SHORE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT CENTRE) AFFILIATED TO WORLD ASSOCIATIONS OF DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICES WAMI .Base on the information we received from our paying office today, as the truthfully beneficiary of this payment.

We have concluded to effect your payment of ($1.500.000.000)(ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) through western union, but the maximium amount you will be receiving each day starting from tomorrow is $5, 000.00 daily until the funds is completely transfered.Kindly Contact Western union Agent:

Rev. Charles Ume
TEL: +229-98966412
E-mail: (westernunn01@hotmail.com)
Though, Nelson Collins sent $5, 000.00 in your name today so contact Mr.Nelson B.Collins and tell him to give you the Mtcn, sender name and question/answer to pick the $5, 000.00. Pls let me know as soon as you received all your funds $1.500, 000.00 dollars Thank you.send to him the below information ASAP.

1.YOUR FULL NAME
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS
3.YOUR CURRENT HOME
4.TELE PHONE NUMBER
5.YOUR IDENTITY CARD
6.YOUR COUNTRY
7.SEX : MALE

Considering the circumstances at hand, you are advice not to accept any E-mail telephone calls that does not come from this office in regards to your payment this is to forestall new efforttowards a diversion of your payment.

Yours

Mrs.Lewis Brown.
 28th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
HAVE JUST RECIEVED A SIMILAR E-MAIL
FROM SOMEONE CALLED RENNER DAVID.
PHONED ME A WORK AND SENT ME AN
E-MAIL, SAYING I HAD TO PAY 275 DOLLARS
TO RELEASE FUNDS.

REALLY COME ON, SAID HE WAS READY AND THAT
I WOULD HAVE THE CHEQUE BY MONDAY 01/31/11
AS LONG AS I MADE PAYMENT FOR THE RELEASE.
TOLD ME HE WAS THE PAYMENT OFFICER.
ANYONE HEARD OFF HIM AT WESTERN UNION,
IS THIS ANOTHER SCAM
 10th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes

Craigslist And Western Union - scams apartments wanted section
Craigslist and Western Union
Phone: 8565143290

I am a senior and lost $300 when I tried to rent a house in a small town in Vermont. Due to a health crisis, we decided we had to move near my daughter, as I am handicapped and can't drive, and was unable to take care of my husband, who was 68 and ill. When we couldn't find an apt. in a senior apartment complex for one to two years, we decided to put an ad on Craigslist. We were approached by a man who said he had a house to rent, and he was in England with his wife and children, and we could rent it until they got back to the states.

We wired this man the deposit, he was to over night us the keys and lease, which never came. We found out he was working out of a computer/coffee shop in the UK, and there were men from Nigeria having money wired to the UK via Western Union, and they were forwarding the money to Nigeria. Nigeria is the home of terrorist training camps, aka the underwear bomber from a couple of years ago.

I notified every local, state and federal agency, plus the American Embassy in the UK. No one took this serious, and even though I did get Craigslist to put warnings on their website, which may have slowed down the process a bit, I don't think it stopped it. I know first hand, that now management companies and landlords are doing credit checks for apartments. One can argue both sides of this issue, but when people are desperate, such as they are now with foreclosures, bad economy, excessive medical bills which we have, layoff's etc. there are millions who are looking for apartments. If you want to look at the number of seniors over 65 who have bad credit, because of medical bills, high cost of living, high number of medical bills they can't pay, and no cost of living increase for two years, I'm sure many of us don't have good credit any more. We have been denied apartments in subsidized low income senior apartments because of poor credit, even though the credit is out of our hands, and we can't correct our bad credit now, we can't afford food for the whole month. So I guess there won't be any attempts to pay down past credit card balances, when we don't have enough except a few cans of soup, that people donate to our senior complex once a month.

I am tried of being ripped off, and I'm really sick of people who are making up the rules for these management companies, who are getting rich off subsidized low income senior apartments. Now these people from Nigeria, are coming on line and robbing us, and when we complain no one listens, no one.
 10th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
Are you serious??? They've had warnings about this for quite some time, if you gotten taken by a scam that is this old, maybe you should never purchase anything, ever, off the internet.
 11th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
This is an incredibly common scam.
 13th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes

Western Union - Charged/Got no service
Western Union

This is in reference to online.westernunion.com -- This website is a waste of time and money. Spent many hours trying to create a transaction that would wire $150. from my bank account in FL to another in Costa Rica. This was my 1st experience in my life wiring money and it was HORRIBLE. After submitting a lot of personal information, copy of Drivers License and Passport, all numbers of bank account and copy of statement-- and at least 5 hours on the computer over a 6 day period... what did I get for it? An agent telling me the transaction was booked backward and 32 cents was sent to Costa Rica and I have been charged a $22. service fee. I was informed that I should be happy that I wasn't charged a $35. cancellation fee. There is no excuse for charging for a service that was not delivered. If you need to send $$$ anywhere: Here is what I learned... Go to your local Supermarket or convenience store and they can wire if for you within minutes. The paperwork takes about 2 minutes and in another 5 minutes the money will be at its destination. In my case, it cost $14.99 to wire $150.
 14th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
I was a Federal Special Agent for 28 years and then head of a nationally awarded Consumer Protection Agency for 10 years. I am stunned, as I read these questions, to see that there are people so dumb, not naive, to believe any of this has any remote chance of being true. Are you really stupid enough to beleve that some stranger, who can't spell, represents a bank, an individual or a governmenti in a 3rd world country picked you out of 230 million people in the US and wants to pay you 2 to 25 million dollars?

If you do, then god bless you and please self admit yourself for mental health care and put control of all your finances in your parents or childrens names.
 27th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
Dear Kirlian

we send the Amount of $5000 to you today but the problem is that the Federal Ministry Of Finance office of Benin Republic stop the money because your file shows that you have not paid the Bond Stamp Duty Fee which is $95 and you are require to do so immediately to enable them release the first batch of your $5.000 after send the fee of $95

Mr Simeon Chinedu

2nd reply:

HERE IS MY STAFF ID.JPG
Dear Kirlian

please this is not a joke nothing but true when you send the fee you will received your money OK. here is my working id card Attach for your view

Mr Simeon Chinedu
 28th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have received both of the below emails just today, and although they are consistent i am not going to be fooled by this bull sh@#. All of the emails are emails i received today. I think that if these idiots are going to do things like this that part of their punishment should be that they have to pay us what they promised, and immedietly.

CONTACT TO RECEIVE YOUR APPROVED $850, 000.00 USD VIA ATM CARD
DANGOTE HOUSE, AGUYI IRONSI STREET, MAITAMA DISTRICT,
BENIN REPUBLIC
E-MAIL: utbscb@qualityservice.com

Attention: Atm card Benificiary

The British High Commission in Spain, Benin Republic, Ghana and Burkina faso have received a report of your withholding fund which belong to you and other British/US citizens and Malaysia, Etc. whom the country of Spain/Benin, Burkina faso And Ghana have recompensed you due to meeting held with Four countries Government and
the world high commissions . Your name was among those to be paid as listed by the Benin Republic Financial Intelligent Unit (NFIU).

A compensation has been issued out in ATM VISA CARD of $850, 000.00 USD. NFIU further told us that the use of Nigeria Couriers and the Ghana was abolished due to interception activities noticed in the above mentioned courier services in Nigeria and Ghana and thereby have made a concrete arrangement with the UPS Courier Company for a safe delivery OF YOUR ATM VISA CARD to your door-step once the beneficiary meets up the demand of the pre delivery arrangement. We advise that you do the needful to make sure that NFIU dispatches your recompense fund soon via ATM CARD. You are assured of the safety of your ATM CARD and availability and be advised that you should stop further contacts with all the fake lawyers and security companies who in collaboration may scammed you.

Your Names...
Your Delivery Address...
Your phone Number...
Your occupation...

Send your details to where to deliver your ATM CARD to this email: utbscb@qualityservice.com

Yours truly,
Mr. Robert S, Dewar
BRITISH HIGH COMMISSIONS
BENIN REPUBLIC
CONSULAR.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------... />

WESTERN TO UNION MONEY TRANSFER
Arnold Ben

GOOD DAY,
============================== ============================== ========
THIS IS INFORM YOU ABOUT THE INFORMATION REACHED TO US THIS MORNINGFROM OUR CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS, STATED THAT YOU ONLY HAS 24HOURS TOEFFECT THE PAYMENT FOR THE ACTIVATION OF YOUR MTCN TO ENABLE YOU CASHUP YOUR FIRST OF $7, 000:00. SINCE YOU'RE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MAKETHIS PAYMENT, WE HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE TO GO AHEAD AND PAY $75 FORTHE ACTIVATION FEE SINCE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COME UP WITH THE REQUIREDSUM,

TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE HERE. YOU ARE TO PAY THE $75 FOR THE ACTIVATIONFEE; WE WILL ACTIVATE YOUR MTCN UPON RECEIPT OF THIS PAYMENT.

HERE IS THE FIRST PAYMENT WHICH WE MADE AND REQUIRED $75 FOR THEACTIVATION OF THE MTCN FOR YOU TO STATRT PICKING YOUR PAYMENT STARTINGTODAY.

SENDER NANE::::: LUKE GENE
MTCN:::::
SENDER COUNTRY::: BENIN REPUBLIC
TEST QUESTION:::: WHAT COLOUR
ANSWER::::: BLUE
AMOUNT:::: USD $7000

You can check the availability of the money at the Western Union website which is
:https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global

BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM OF YOURACTIVATION UPON CASHING UP OF YOUR FIRST 7, 000:00 USD, ALSO I AM USINGTHIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT FAILURE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM WILLLEAVE US WITH NO OPTION BUT TO DEACTIVATE YOUR MTCN OF WHICH YOU WILLAND CAN NEVER CASH UP THE BALANCE SUM.

SEND THE PAYEMNT OF $75 FOR THE ACTIVATION WITH THE NAME OF OUR RECEIVER'S AS BELOW.

RECEIVER NANE::::: AUGUSTINE MBAH

CONTACT PERSON
MR. LUKE GENE
EMAIL:: ( western_union801@hotmail.com)
PHONE:: +229 99 28 94 60

SEND US THE MTCN NUMBER IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY AND IMMEDIATELYWE CONFIRM THE ACTIVATION FEE WE WILL CALL YOU FOR IMMEDIATE PICK UP OF THE FIRST PAYMENT.

REGARDS
FROM WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC.
 28th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have been receiving a lot of these emails that i have took the liberty to list below.. They are all unique, but not enough to fool me. These people are scum bags, and the only way we can stop them is to all work together.

Here the first one i got
Full View
Re:Important Notification From The FBI
Federal Bureau of Investigation

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Counter-terrorism Division and Cyber Crime Division
J. Edgar. Hoover Building Washington DC

Attention Beneficiary,

Records show that you are among one of the individuals and organizations who are yet to receive their overdue payment from overseas which includes those of Lottery/Gambling, Contract and Inheritance. Through our Fraud Monitory Unit we have also noticed that over the past you have been transacting with some impostors and fraudsters who have been impersonating the likes of Prof. Soludo/Mr.Lamido Sanusi of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Bode Williams, Frank, Anderson, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, Kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Ibrahim Sule, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen and some impostors claiming to be The Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The Cyber Crime Division of the FBI gathered information from the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) formerly known as the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) of how some people have lost out outrageous sums of money to these impostors. As a result of this we hereby advise you to stop communication with any one not referred to you by us. We have negotiated with the Federal Ministry of Finance that your payment totaling $15, 000, 000.00 will be released to you via a custom pin based ATM card with a maximum withdrawal limit of $15, 000 a day which is powered by Visa Card and can be used anywhere in the world were you see a Visa Card Logo on the Automatic Teller Machine (ATM). We have advised that this should be the only way at which you are to receive your payment because its more guaranteed, since over $5 billion was lost on fake cheque last year 2010.

We guarantee 100% receipt of your payment, because we have perfected everything in regards to the release of your $15 million United States Dollars to be 100% guarantee free and free from any hitches as its our duty to protect citizens of the United States of America and also Asia and Europe. (This is as a result of the mandate from US Government to make sure all debts owed to citizens of American and also Asia and Europe which includes Inheritance, Contract, Gambling/Lottery etc are been cleared for the betterment of the current economic status of the nation and its citizens as he has always believed, Our Time for Change has come because, Change can happen).Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from UPS website to confirm people like you who have received their payment successfully.

Name :Sheri.Cooper:DHL Tracking Number..1426418755 (www.dhl.com)
Name :Pitelis :UPS Tracking Number..h8433223480 (www.ups.com)

To redeem your fund you are hereby advised to contact the ATM Card Center via email for their requirement to proceed and procure your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order on your behalf which will cost you $295.00 only nothing more and no hidden fees as everything else has been taken cared of by the Federal Government including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $295.00 only.

Contact Information
Name: Mr. Anthony Mark Egodinma
Email:anthonyegodinma@ibibo.com

Do contact Mr. Anthony Mark Egodinma of the ATM Card Center via his contact details above and furnish him with your details as listed below:

Your full Name:...

Home/Cell Phone:...

Occupation:...

Age:...

Your Address (where you will like your ATM CARD to be sent to):...

On contacting him with your details your files would be updated and he will be sending you the payment information in which you will use in making payment of $295.00 via Western Union Money Transfer for the procurement of your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order. After which the delivery of your ATM card will be affected to your designated home address without any further delay, extra fee or any authority raising eyebrow. Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package is sent within 48 working hours. Because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive your ATM CARD Shipment Confirmation within the next 48hrs after you have made the payment. Once again we are so sure of you receiving your payment at no any other cost as we have taking it upon our duty to monitor everything in other to cub cyber crime that is perpetrated by those impostors.

Always get back to this office as soon you send the required fee via my personal email address fbiwdc_investigation@globomail.com

Thanks and hope to read from you soon.

Robert S. Mueller,

DIRECTOR: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

Note: Disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM card, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with Mr. A. Mark Egodinma of the ATM card center who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your payment and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon it immediately. Help stop cyber crime
 14th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes

Western Union In London - money fraud
embassy of iraq in vietnam
Vietnam

I am Rokan Hameed, Third Secretary of the Iraqi Embassy in Vietnam My email address was hacked and the hacker wrote a message to my friend in Malaysia (under my name) that he has a car and requested my friend to send him 6000 usd to him to get the car. Unfortulately, my friend believes him because the hacker enter my email to write to my friend.
My friend transfered to him the requested amount and I wonder that how can the western union in london could give him money under the name of Rokan Hameed while he is not me? Given that he stole my passport in one of my email, my photo in the passport is different from his face. I realy want you to explain this terible mistake to make my friend feel at ease.
Rokan Hameed