logo

WEST BAY ACQUISITIONS Complaints & Reviews - Charging for nothing I never bough

WEST BAY ACQUISITIONS Contacts & Informations

WEST BAY ACQUISITIONS

Posted:    GEORGE

Charging for nothing I never bough

NATIONAL RECOVERY AGENCY
7444 ELM GROVE AVE
Phone: 9518989462
Suppostesly I requested DVD's that I never received also apparently this companies like BMG music and Columbia House after the customer finish with good status their commintments this companies continue sending you every single month bulkies envelopes to pressure to continue with their services after you completed your agreement with them. When you never response to their purposes they intentionally assume you're recieving DVD and MOVIES.Well never received and I never requested more item from this fraudelent companies because is a type of harassament to oblige you to buy their products.Now they artificialy assume you own money to them and are using at National Recovery Agency assuming they are collecting money from WEST BAY ACQUISITIONS. They posted in my credit report a very negative bad due collect and now my credit is affected.
Comments United States TV, Music & Video
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of May, 2009 by   ML1 0 Votes
I just had the exact same thing happen. I have never heard of these people and now they're on my credit...How do we get them removed from our report?
 16th of Jun, 2009 by   CM9 0 Votes
OMG the same thing happened to me. Never heard of these people and they are reporting negative things on my report. I called National Recovery Agency and they said I should pay it even though I told them it was not mine. I have disputed this with Experian on the website but it came back as a debt I owe how is that possible when the names are different? The name does not even match up but yet it is on my credit report I will submit a new dispute with experian by mail and submit identification. I am trying to buy a house in the next three months. How do I get this removed. Thanks
 8th of Jul, 2009 by   snooze7 0 Votes
MY CREDIT REPORT HAS A NEGATIVE ENTRY ON IT. IT IS FROM THE NATIONAL RECOVERY AGENCY AND THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR IS WEST BAY AQUISITIONS. I HAVE TRIED TO HAVE IT REMOVED TO NO AVAIL. I WILL CONTINUE TO TRY. I CAN NOT AFFORD TO PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT I DO NOT OWE. AMERICA IS ON THE FAST TRACK TO HELL, WHEN IT IS LEGAL TO ATTATCH ANYTHING TO SOMEONES CREDIT REPORT; FOR PERSONAL GAIN. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS COMPANY DOES, OTHER THAN PREY ON THE UNSUSPECTINGLY INNOCENT. ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO HAVE THIS REMOVED AND/OR THE COMPANY PUT OUT OF BUSINESS. THANKS VA7
 27th of Jul, 2009 by   DirtyCreditors 0 Votes
CM9, I am in the same boat as you. I have never once ordered anything from this company and they have posted a negative report on my credit. I am in the process of disputing it but at the same time I am in the process of buying a house. I have been instructed to attach a letter of expanation with my bank papers...supposedly it will not hurt my chances of recieving my loan since I am taking action and did not even know it was on my credit till I applied for the loan...good luck to you!
 1st of Aug, 2009 by   ca.mom3 0 Votes
Like some of you I found out I was sent to collections for the same reasons, items I have never purchased. I asked National Recovery where they sent the collections letter and the address I was given was an address I lived in over 9 years ago. I went to the post office to make an address change but I was told to call the Postal Instectors, the postal inspectors gave me the number for the Federal Trade Commissioner 877 438-4338. I opened a case, I was told to report it to the police and include the police case #, Im waiting on the information from the National Recovery Agency so that I can continue my dispute. I think that having the Federal Trade and the police department involved will open an investigation on West Bay Aquisitons. Good luck to everyone and I hope you guys take it a step further because this is the second time I have had identity theft.
 25th of Nov, 2011 by   caron yates 0 Votes
I have 2 negative marks on my Credit from these people and I have no I dea what it is for so therefore I am having a credit repiar service take care of this for me I would rather pay them the money then for services I never recieved!!!
 23rd of Jun, 2013 by   m. lawson 0 Votes
This so call, West Bay Acquisitions, LLC send me to collection which lowered my FICO score and I never open or heard of this company, I never received a phone call or a letter this company is a scam, something need to be done about this fraudulent company. I am in the process of purchasing a house because, of this so call company it messed up my credit. My question is how are theses so call company are allowed by the government to enter consumers credit report without any percussions. I refuse to pay for a bogus item which I have nothing to do with
 11th of Oct, 2013 by   shawn1969 0 Votes
the credit reporting agencys should check on this company .
 13th of Jun, 2014 by   Earl Richard 0 Votes
I am in the same boat as you. I have never once ordered anything from bmg this company is
guilty of fraud and should be reported to the US attorney general .Looks like this company
is famous for buying bad credit and know nothing about it. someone please help me

earl richard

So may people with the same problems shows this company is a scamming fraud trying to make a buck on anyone they can find with money come on now 28 dollars

Scam The Scammers