Wells Fargo Dealer Services

Posted:

Contacts for Presidents Office - Tell them I said Hi!

Wells Fargo Dealer Services
PO Box 168071, Irving TX 70516
Texas
Phone: 8772502265
Please share out to as many people as possible, I want to stop someone from making my mistake and try to help if they have. I bought a truck and took out a loan from WELLS FARGO DEALER SERVICES three years ago. At this time they have my truck because of a missed payment six months ago that I was never informed of and I need to pay off my whole balance of $9, 500.00 to get it back they will not accept the missed payment of $250.00. This is a situation of the big bank who does not care one bit about the people they hurt. However I have something they don’t want others to have and I am more than happy to share, it took a week and several managers to finally reach the OFFICE OF THE COMPANY PRESIDENT here is the contact information in case you or anyone else ever has a problem. There is not a thing I can do to get my truck back but if you wanna do a girl a favor and let big business know we’re sick of it give a call or drop an email and tell them Cindy said Hi! Phone: 1-877-250-2265, email: officeofthepresident.dealer@wellsfargo.com, address PO Box 168071, Irving TX 75016.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Banks
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

16th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
that number is given to people from customer services. just wanted to let you know..

Wells Fargo Logo Wells Fargo