logo

SCAM ARTIST

WellnessWatchersMD
Kokomo, Indiana
Phone: 765-457-5040
i have been trying for a week to cancel my unautherised subscription by email i have had no response it is now in the hands of the credit card people
Comments United States Telemarketing
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Jul, 2008 by   Janine Knecht 0 Votes
Your complaint is with whatever telemarkting company sold you the gas cards, not with WellnessWatchersMD. WellnessWatchersMD does not offer a gas card, nor does it call consumers.

WellnessWatchersMD has now strictly forbidden any company to promote our service via telemarketing. It is not how we like to do business and it is not how we like companies that work with us to do business.

You can reach us between 9 am and 9pm eastern time. Our average hold time is less than 30 seconds. If you called after that time, we were not able to assist you. You can also email us 24 hours a day at support@wellnesswatchersmd.com. Please get in touch with us so that we can rectify the situation.
 1st of Aug, 2008 by   gregory firmin 0 Votes
i cant open the page for a refund
 1st of Aug, 2008 by   gregory firmin 0 Votes
i cant open the page to submit for my refund
 2nd of Aug, 2008 by   lady staggers 0 Votes
i received a phone call from these people. they probalbly gave me a fake name. but they said that they were giving out free gas cards, and forty dollars gift cards. two days later my credit card had been charged five dollars then the next two days another five dollars, and now today another two dollars. I and tired of these people taking money from my account . this needs to stop, and stop now. what can i do to catch these people and prosecute them.
 20th of Sep, 2008 by   regina 0 Votes
i ordered a report on-line and was given a free trial to wellness watchers, without authorization from me. i immediately called to cancel this "free trial" and HAD TO LEAVE A MESSAGE AFTER HOLDING FOR 10 MINUTES. as i figured, i now have a 29.90 charge to my checking account from wellness watchers. what a scam.
 3rd of Nov, 2008 by   Peter Jimenez 0 Votes
"WELLNESSwatcherMD are SCAMERS" ! They are the scum of the earth. They are a dual in scam with Joe Barton Publishing, in not simply they same. They hide charges as "GIFTS". Truly fraudulent companies.
 6th of Feb, 2009 by   geoff 0 Votes
well what a coincidence the day after i emailed you i received an email saying my account has been cancelled
 4th of Mar, 2009 by   Robert 0 Votes
Hello, I am with WellnessWatchersMD. If you feel that you have been signed up and/or charged erroneously, or would like to cancel your subscription with us, please contact us via email at support@wellnesswatchersmd.com or by telephone at 1-800-591-6383 and we will resolve your issue. I assure you that these are both working points of contact. Thank you!
 4th of May, 2009 by   stellasaurus 0 Votes
These people are total scam artists!they rince your credit card account on a monthly basis and give you nothing in return.They are tied in with a tooth whitening product that does not work at all.BEWARE
 12th of May, 2009 by   sue 0 Votes
The office of this wellness people is in the philippines. I heard this from my friend there. She is working with wellness and YES she's convinced that she's working with SCAMMERS. She's planning to quit her job because she doesn't want to tell lies to people anymore. I told my relatives who's living here in the US to avoid people from WellnesswatchersMD. SCAMMERS GO TO HELL!!!
 19th of May, 2009 by   H-Town 0 Votes
I have to disagree with the majority of these opinions. After ordering the partner product, I then read the service terms, it was at this time that I realized I had been signed up for an additional service with WellnessWMD. After googlin the name I found the customer service #.
I called and was initially disconnected after speaking with Rhonda, oh joy! After trying again I spoke with a kind young lady named Jennifer and she assisted me with my inquiry as to what the Wellness service provides. She also explained the process of the corresponding rebate (to arrive within 48hrs of my order) offer that came up during my purchase of the original product.
It can be said that I haven't tried the product yet or that the rebate email hasn't arrived. But I do not agree with many of these comments, as I was able to speak to someone both times I phoned 800-591-6383, the Wellness Cust Serv line.
After all is said and done I will return to state my opinion of the product and the rebate process. Thanks for your opinions.
 8th of Jun, 2012 by   MOBE 0 Votes
Your disagreement for one H town, comes 1 year after the intitial complaint, if you was to READ the entire thread you will see that the Wellness Watchers WERE MADE AWARE that their was other companies out there USING their name to SCAM people, and

PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE!!!...DO NOT CALL 765-457-5040...THIS IS A HOME PHONE NUMBER...IT IS NOT WELLNESS WATCHERS...MY NAME IS MARTA and I HAVE RECIEVED SEVERAL PHONE CALLS FROM OTHER VICTIMS OF THIS SCAM...THINKING THIS IS THE NUMBER OF WELLNESS WATCHERS...I WISH I WOULD OF NEVER PUT MY PHONE NUMBER ON THE COMPLAINT...WELLNESS WATCHERS PHONE NUMBER IS... 800-591-6383...PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME !!..Thanks so much!!
 21st of Sep, 2012 by   johnfryiv 0 Votes
I'm making no judgments about Joe Barton Publishing. All this is opinion only. I sat through Joe Barton's presentation on Arthritis Remedy Report. Red Flag #1-sounded too good to be true. Red Flag #2-only if you act before closing the website will you get the special low price. Red Flag #3-thousands of postings on Google by some website related to Joe Barton Publishing. This can drown out individual scam reports. Red Flag #4-Too many complaints herein.

I have severe rheumatoid arthritis. If their report is truly helpful, I lose as they've lost me as a prospect due to above. Don't listen to me, I'm an arthritic old man. Research any company before you buy their stuff.
 5th of Apr, 2013 by   bubbabuttz 0 Votes
try calling 888-896-4942 for a refund
 1st of Aug, 2013 by   PISSED OFF 79 0 Votes
I was in Austin, TX this weekend to visit friend and all we did over the weekend was watch movies and went out to eat once. When I got back i noticed a charge on my account for this wellness BS and called they said someone had to go to the website and and manually enter the info but i was not on the computer all weekend. I would agree this is a scam of some kind and the lady could not answer my questions she just repeated herself over and over. The fact i am getting a refund is besides the point, i should not have to get one in the first place because this was never done on their website by me. They had general info about me you could get from a phone book and somehow they had my debit card number. PEOPLE BEWARE THIS SMELLS FISHY!!!

Cash Machine Scam