logo

Kirby Vacuums
Kirby sales tactics solution
2. (6 mins ago)
DVDpearl
They tell fake promises and excuses
3. (28 mins ago)
Bad ad careless people

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Wellness Lab, Hollywood, Florida Complaints & Reviews - SCAM!!!

Wellness Lab Contacts & Informations

Wellness Lab

Posted:    DJ in Atlanta

SCAM!!!

Acia Berry Detox
Hollywood, Florida
I ordered this product with a "free sample" which turned out not to be free at all. In fact they have billed me $79.95 twice in 2 weeks. When I called the number to cancel they said "there is no such thing as free product". Don't order from these people!!!
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Oct, 2009 by   bonderman 0 Votes
They have charged me too!! $79.95 straight out of my account!!! SCAM!!!
 6th of Oct, 2009 by   Mississippi Family 0 Votes
They charged me too! $79.95 and also refuse to refund me. We went through 2 people tring to get a manager and finally got a manager and they all say the same thing, "sorry, but we can not refund" So yes it is a major SCAM DO NOT GO THROUGH THIS COMPANY
 14th of Oct, 2009 by   Scott A. 0 Votes
My wife got ripped off as well. She actually received the product but didn't get it till 19 days later and they charged my account 17 days after she ordered it. 2 DAYS BEFORE WE EVEN RECEIVED IT!! All I can tell anyone who was scammed by them is to flood the Feredal Trade Commision website with complaints. Post ANY AND ALL INFORMATION you know about this company all over the web to make it easier for everyone to do this.
 16th of Oct, 2009 by   Stelo63 0 Votes
I got ripped off too $79.85 charged twice - sent them back the bottles for a refund they said it would take 7-10 business day - what is their phone #
 19th of Oct, 2009 by   bhoytwo 0 Votes
i have the same problem. I was charged $79.95. Then they told me that i wasn't reading the terms and condition. They asked me to go to www.diningdough.com to get a free gift certificate worth $50 for the inconvinience. oh my God! is this another scam?
 22nd of Oct, 2009 by   BackYardBogg 0 Votes
I applied to get a free trial from these people and they charged my account for $79.95 and they said that this was my fault becasue I did not cancel the subscription. How can I cancel when there is no number to call to do that. This is a rip off, I am currently disputing a refund.
 26th of Oct, 2009 by   JIII 0 Votes
Administrative Contact:
Scalice, Nick
PO Box 971181
Boca Raton, Florida 33497
5614883095 Fax --

I found this information on the comapny,
have fun
 27th of Oct, 2009 by   Marie G 0 Votes
This company is also associated with another company by the name of "The body Academy". Evidently this is a company that offers "online" physical support for The Wellness Labs aka FWN Located at 3007 Greene St, Hollywood, FL 33020-1037. This company is fairly easy to work with but...you can't get a total refund out of them. 75% at best (better thatn nothing!) Just submitted a claim to the BBB and am going online to the FTC and anyone else who will listen regarding this company. I heard about this company thorugh the Racheal Ray WebSite. I will be e--mailing her too. People are just sick!
 27th of Oct, 2009 by   Nick Scalice 0 Votes
Hello All,

My name is Nick Scalice and I have recently received calls regarding a company operating under the name of "Wellness Labs, " based on my contact information being made public on this message board. I am here to inform everyone that I am NOT the owner of the company which is in question, nor do I have any affiliation with the said company or any of its employees or owners. I am simply the owner of a domain "www.WellnessLab.com." The domain of the company in question is www.WellnessLabs.com" with an "S" at the end. This makes a difference, as I do NOT own the second domain. They are two completely seperate domains.

However, I have read the cases posted here regarding what this company has done to you all, and I understand your need to find who is responsible. I am in the process of trying to gather information on the true owners and operators of the company, and if this is successful, I will surely let you all know. The company appears to be based about 40 minutes away from my location, so in the near future I will make the drive down there to see if any information can be obtained in person. Good luck to everyone in battling this apparently fraudulent company, and please understand that I have nothing to do with their shady business practices. I simply own a domain name that is very similar to theirs. I've owned the domain for many years, and have never even built a website for it or marketed any health products.

Sincerely,
Nick Scalice
 9th of Nov, 2009 by   WEBBIES 0 Votes
PLEASE READ...

Yesterday, my credit card number company - CHASE (love them) alerted me with the charge of $79.95 on my card and I said no way in hell I will accept the charge from Wellnesslabs... I didnt even know who they are!!!

Today, they've made another attempts and got processed... long story short... the only way to stop these bastards is to CANCEL your credit card and have the cc company overnight a new card one to you; since most of card company offer zero liablilities like CHASE... you will not be responsible for the charge(s) like what CHASE did for me. It is too risky to keep the account active for these bastards use it as ATM every month.

Also, I ahve a telephone number from Chase Fraud Dept about this WellnessLabs - # 866-967-4917
I was on hold for over an hour and NO ONE ANSWER the phone... the msg kept saying someone will be with you which I really doubt if anyone actually will pick up the phone.
 14th of Nov, 2009 by   In Spanish 0 Votes
Por favor no crean en Acai productos por que ellos dicen que es gratis y son puras mentiras. En la tarjeta de credito de sacan $79.95 y son puro rateros de primera classe por que ellos dicen que es gratis que tienes que pagar solo $1.99 y al final sacan una cantidad muy grande y no puedes aser nada no contestan el telefono. No caigan en esta trampa.
 14th of Nov, 2009 by   jd84 0 Votes
They are a bunch of thieves and scam artist and the product doesn't even work
stay way from them they also call theself protberryhealth prot berry health extremeacaifatburn extreme acai fat burn
 27th of Nov, 2009 by   mariaflores 0 Votes
I was also a victim of this SCAM. It said in the internet it was free but charged me twice too. Im living on a day to day basis especially during this economic difficulty, I dont appreciate these heartless people taking advantage of consumers trust and because of that I incurred a negative balance from my account and since it was charged twice, I was also charged twice by the bank for insufficient funds. Business people should not operate like this. This is a RIP OFF and i demand for a refund including the charges i incurred from my bank...MEF
 29th of Nov, 2009 by   CMaree 0 Votes
Hey Everyone,

Below is an excellent article which explains that there are probably about 50 variations on the same company, with Wellness Labs only one variation! The company appears to be notoriously difficult to trace:

www.scamtimes.com/products-scams/media-dba-farend-services-cyprus-shells

In fact, the only way I found out about Wellness Labs was when I heard about a different scam which had a website as www.powerfulacai.com.

A search on whois.com, 'whois lookup' actually shows this web address to be registered in Bulgaria, with a contact number in Bulgaria. This sort of example falls exactly in line with the above article. In summary, these scammers seem clever enough to frustrate consumer protetion bodies' efforts due to sneaky jurisdictional manoeuvres.

Seek reversals on the credit card unauthorised transactions, using the evidence you've found to compel your provider to mark it as fraud. Good luck honest people!

Cheers,

CM, Australia
 29th of Nov, 2009 by   CMaree 0 Votes
Furthermore, my understanding is that the overarching source of all things teeth-whitening, acai berry and scammy appears to be Just Think Media...

Food Prices on the Rise